Body found in Zion pond ID'd as teen

Body found in Zion pond ID'd as teen

There are 31 comments on the Lake County News-Sun story from Mar 23, 2012, titled Body found in Zion pond ID'd as teen. In it, Lake County News-Sun reports that:

Rumors are running rampant about the 18-year-old Zion man found drowned in an apartment complex pond last week as officials identified him Friday as Kevin Higgs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lake County News-Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
truth

Schaumburg, IL

#24 Apr 1, 2012
Racism? The dirtiest, smelliest, poorest, most crime ridden towns, cities, states, and countries are black. Why is that? Is that the white mans fault? No, it is simply the black way of life.
candy

United States

#25 Apr 3, 2012
To this rockhard person you are really stupid about your post you don't know NOTHING about my family you WHITE piece of SH-- get a life and GROW THE FU-- UP SILLY RABBIT TRICKS ARE FOR KID'S. It's said that you don't have nothing else to do.
candy

United States

#26 Apr 3, 2012
I HATE WHITE trailer park trash people you suck get a life tricks are for kids
Vito In WH

Zion, IL

#27 Apr 4, 2012
Rockhard wrote:
<quoted text>
If Blacks bathed, not more often,but at all, maybe they'd learn how to swim. Kevin probably drowned trying to wash the Black off of himself.
He knew that he'd never amount to anything unless he was White. Being on welfare, food stamps and a jail cell is all he had to look forward to. Just like you Jamall.
I couldn't have said it better.
cousin and friend

Johnston City, IL

#28 Apr 4, 2012
now for all you dumb asses that want to talk shit on this young man and his family i think you all need to look at your own front door step before you decide to try to clean someone else's. to the person who commented that none of us are pure white you have that pegged right on the nose. we all could go back to the slavery time and i bet someone has had a family member that had a female black slave and they had offspring. we are not here to judge anyone so keep your racist comments to yourself. this family has been thru to much already and does not need the stupidity of you people that obvioulsy have no brains or sence that god gave a goose. leave these people alone!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the new Zion

Naperville, IL

#30 Apr 9, 2012
The actual count was five bodies. All the bodies are not related to the same criminal or criminals. All I know is that the city is starting to go to hell in a hand basket.
It's all races not just blacks. A hispanic kid was allowed to beat up his classmate and not prevented it. The kid being picked on was told to move and refused. He said, " Why should I moved when I did nothing wrong?" Later, the bully followed him into a coat room, choked him, and slammed his head against the wall. Was anything done? NO, because they were already moving the bully to another school the next day.
We are on pins and needs due to the race card and do not want to cause a conflict because of lawsuits.
A black kid was chased down by a car Lydia Rd by other blacks. A white SUV was blown up last night on Lydia. New people are moving in and destroying our neighborhoods.
I used to live in a quiet mixed culture neighborhood where everyone got along. Now, I see suspicious cars with strangers parked in them. Kids are not longer outside without an adult.
My friend used to live behind the gas station on 21st and Lewis. Twice, I saw drug deals going on there when I came to drop something off there. No wonder she moved.
Let's not forget the Mayor we cannot audit because we do not have an financial auditor on our Police force.
For every bad person of one race, we have bad of another race. We have twice as many good people of all races in Zion as bad. The good people of Zion need to take control and throw the riff back to where they came from.
Fed Up

Plainfield, IL

#31 Apr 11, 2012
How about white trash? Seems to me you may fall into this category based on your comments below. Being black doesn't mean you are on welfare or less deserving of basic human rights. I managed 84 section 8 apartments, and I will tell you MOST of my tenants were white living on welfare and free housing. There are ALOT of successful black people in this world in addition to the successful white people. Everyone is entitiled to their opinion, however, you may sound less ignorant if you based your comments on the facts and not on ignorance or racism. YOU and the simple-minded in bred individuals like yourself are the problem with this country today.
Rockhard wrote:
<quoted text>
If Blacks bathed, not more often,but at all, maybe they'd learn how to swim. Kevin probably drowned trying to wash the Black off of himself.
He knew that he'd never amount to anything unless he was White. Being on welfare, food stamps and a jail cell is all he had to look forward to. Just like you Jamall.
Just B

Zion, IL

#32 Apr 11, 2012
I Hate whites?!? Your just as racist as rockhard with your name!! You talk all that shit to him but your no better than him!! you sound just as ignorant and racist!!!!
John

Schaumburg, IL

#33 Apr 11, 2012
Per capita, whites use far less government assistance than non whites in the UNITED STATES. Per capita,non whites use far more government assistance. Per capita non whites commit far more crimes than whites. This is NOT an opinion , it is fact. Non whites live like and act like animals.
Hisdaughter

Waukegan, IL

#34 Apr 11, 2012
Although he has been dead for 15 years, I feel like my father is here, spreading his racism on this forum. As a child it only took me a few short years to figure out his hatred was just simply ignorance and fear, I am fortunate enough to have an open mind, however I see many of you aren't, for this I pity you. It must be awful to have so much hate to live with every single day of your life, wasting so much precious time on hatred, especially with so many REALLY IMPORTANT things going on around us.
Black, white, brown, what a difference a SIMPLE COLOR makes to some. How sad, how very sad.
Signed,
hisdaughter
MS peace maker

Chicago, IL

#36 Mar 31, 2013
THis is just anorher case of an innocent life cut short I just hate the fact that white people are so quick to talk about who is on welfare when there always the first in line for welfare so white people need to educate themselvs more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Illuminance Photography (May '15) May 28 Juan G 9
News How much is Gliniewicz investigation costing ta... (Nov '15) May 27 ExGun 21
News Lake County Sheriff Arrests Alleged Heroin Deal... (May '12) May 24 funnyman 22
Donald Trump: a President who hates deadbeats. May 20 Janie 6
Where is the most unusual place you ever had Sex? (May '11) Apr '16 R Miller 61
News Patients Looking For Somnomed MAS, Somnodent MA... (Aug '09) Apr '16 george3640 11
News Prince's lasting impact on Chicago, and other news Apr '16 Tami 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Zion Mortgages