Milton Hall and what the police did!

Milton Hall and what the police did!

Posted in the Zilwaukee Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Mount Morris, IL

#1 Aug 17, 2012
I don't care what color you are or how you are the F***** police should have tried another way to get this man to drop the knife.
I hope for this man's family the police are brought to Justis for what they did to this man. That's why police are ass holes and they could have tasted him or even shot him in the foot or knee but 46 shots and sixteen hit this man.
Now I see why people take things in there own hands and deal with crimes on there own because police don't do shit about any thing any place.
Milton Halls Mother My prayers are with you.
And If you haven't done anything please do there was no reason for police to kill your son like this it was sinless.
It makes me think of the Rodney King murder in L.A. And what the police did to him.
All the police that was at this crime area you better your not killed by anyone. I pray for the bad choices you ass holes made on that day. Prayers are with this mans family.
geronimo

United States

#2 Aug 18, 2012
Rodney King wasn't murdered by the police..... BUT, I did watch this video yesterday on Milton Hall, it was most certainly shocking, to say the least, that this man was shot down. WHY didn't they taze him, instead this was such a violent act against another human being! In the video, he was walking away from the police, not at them.

“Saving animals....not humans!”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#3 Aug 18, 2012
Shelia2007 wrote:
I don't care what color you are or how you are the F***** police should have tried another way to get this man to drop the knife.
I hope for this man's family the police are brought to Justis for what they did to this man. That's why police are ass holes and they could have tasted him or even shot him in the foot or knee but 46 shots and sixteen hit this man.
Now I see why people take things in there own hands and deal with crimes on there own because police don't do shit about any thing any place.
Milton Halls Mother My prayers are with you.
And If you haven't done anything please do there was no reason for police to kill your son like this it was sinless.
It makes me think of the Rodney King murder in L.A. And what the police did to him.
All the police that was at this crime area you better your not killed by anyone. I pray for the bad choices you ass holes made on that day. Prayers are with this mans family.
200% agree with you! This is truly a very shameful,disrespectful act toward any human being to do as these cops have did to this man. The family should file a law suit ASAP against the city police dept. This want bring the man back (we wish it could) but, this will truly make an example out of them for their very poor judgment, stupid decisions, lack of respect they have made!
They should go to prison. No Questions Asked Period!
This is why people in our neighborhoods should never allow such "crap" like this to happen. Seriously, what were the cops going to gain by murdering this man whom needed a caring soul by his side to help him in his time of need?
Prayers to the family!
Anonymous

Mount Morris, IL

#4 Aug 18, 2012
geronimo wrote:
Rodney King wasn't murdered by the police..... BUT, I did watch this video yesterday on Milton Hall, it was most certainly shocking, to say the least, that this man was shot down. WHY didn't they taze him, instead this was such a violent act against another human being! In the video, he was walking away from the police, not at them.
I know Rodney king wasn't killed but he was beat like a dog.
geronimo

United States

#5 Aug 18, 2012
Shelia2007 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Rodney king wasn't killed but he was beat like a dog.
Yess he surely was Shelia2007, and that was uncalled for also. I saw the video this moring on Milton, that was such a tragedy!! He was shot while trying to walk away. My heart goes out to his family.
RIP
Anonymous

Mount Morris, IL

#6 Aug 18, 2012
geronimo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yess he surely was Shelia2007, and that was uncalled for also. I saw the video this moring on Milton, that was such a tragedy!! He was shot while trying to walk away. My heart goes out to his family.
RIP
Mine also His mother and family are in my prayers at this time. But do you remember when the Saginaw police tried to do a drug bust and shot a little child sleeping in the head a few years back also tragic.
I used to live in Flint at one time. The police aren't very smart there either.
I don't have any respect for police at all. They have never done right by me or my sister in the past or present.
geronimo

United States

#7 Aug 18, 2012
Shelia2007 wrote:
<quoted text> Mine also His mother and family are in my prayers at this time. But do you remember when the Saginaw police tried to do a drug bust and shot a little child sleeping in the head a few years back also tragic.
I used to live in Flint at one time. The police aren't very smart there either.
I don't have any respect for police at all. They have never done right by me or my sister in the past or present.
Sorry... I don't remember that incident with the child, but, that is so sad!!! Yeah, I know, Shelia, Flint is bad, also, and Saginaw has definitely running a race , it seems. Hope that you feel better where you live now. Peace!
Bubba Brewer

Orlando, FL

#8 Aug 18, 2012
Unbelievable!! These trigger happy cops r freaking unbelievable!! Why not turn the dog or dogs loose? Why not taze him? Why not pepper spray him? Why not shoot to lame? Like in the knee caps... I will tell u why, cause for one they most likely don't have that good of an aim even at 20' and for the aforementioned comment. They r just a bunch of trigger happy assholes.

If u guys want to kill somebody that bad, put on a United States Military Uniform and take your ass over seas and shoot some real bad guys.

If it was in a dark alley and one of you cops were red solo cup then I could understand maybe using deadly force. Actually I have been in a dark alley w a larger man holding a knife and trying to stab me and I kicked his ass and didn't need a gun.

Don't b a bunch of CANDY ASS'S next time and show some discipline and courage for god sake.

And in my opinion ALL OF YOU should b suspended for at least 1 year w out pay and given some better training that would teach u guys not too b such PUSSIES.
Anonymous

Mount Morris, IL

#9 Aug 18, 2012
Bubba Brewer wrote:
Unbelievable!! These trigger happy cops r freaking unbelievable!! Why not turn the dog or dogs loose? Why not taze him? Why not pepper spray him? Why not shoot to lame? Like in the knee caps... I will tell u why, cause for one they most likely don't have that good of an aim even at 20' and for the aforementioned comment. They r just a bunch of trigger happy assholes.
If u guys want to kill somebody that bad, put on a United States Military Uniform and take your ass over seas and shoot some real bad guys.
If it was in a dark alley and one of you cops were red solo cup then I could understand maybe using deadly force. Actually I have been in a dark alley w a larger man holding a knife and trying to stab me and I kicked his ass and didn't need a gun.
Don't b a bunch of CANDY ASS'S next time and show some discipline and courage for god sake.
And in my opinion ALL OF YOU should b suspended for at least 1 year w out pay and given some better training that would teach u guys not too b such PUSSIES.
No they need to be put in Jail and give them a blanket party and see how they feel then.
Watch Dog

Branson, MO

#10 Aug 22, 2012
This was not a racist crime. It was a group of evil humans killing another, because they could. In our community we just had a young man shot to death in much the same way. These officers are animals they should be disarmed, procecuted and incarcerated. They acted like a pack of dogs.
Anonymous

Mount Morris, IL

#11 Aug 22, 2012
Watch Dog wrote:
This was not a racist crime. It was a group of evil humans killing another, because they could. In our community we just had a young man shot to death in much the same way. These officers are animals they should be disarmed, procecuted and incarcerated. They acted like a pack of dogs.
That's very true.
But when you don't need there help there police on every corner but when they are need they don't show up or what ever you tell them they don't do anything about it. So its like you wasted your time.
black dog

United States

#12 Aug 22, 2012
Shelia2007 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very true.
But when you don't need there help there police on every corner but when they are need they don't show up or what ever you tell them they don't do anything about it. So its like you wasted your time.
Yep, or at the gas station flirting with the women who work there. I called them a couple of times, and had to go to the police station to file a report because they wouldn't come out to where the crime was committed. Then, had to pay $5 for the police report.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#13 Aug 26, 2012
black dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, or at the gas station flirting with the women who work there. I called them a couple of times, and had to go to the police station to file a report because they wouldn't come out to where the crime was committed. Then, had to pay $5 for the police report.
That's why you don't believe police are going to do what they say.
The first copy of a police report should be free. Oh nothing is free now I forgot that.
How much they probable put the money for the copy in there pocket.
I don't trust them any more then I could throw them so not at all.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#14 Sep 3, 2012
Lesson here: Why the cops tell you to put the knife down, do it!

“Saving animals....not humans!”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#15 Sep 4, 2012
Sneaky Pete wrote:
Lesson here: Why the cops tell you to put the knife down, do it!
NO use in shooting others just because of a knife! Wimpy, to even take a chance of a small cut! Just to stop someone from any harm!
Totally, stupid to use such force as the news source has stated.
No respect for any human being! All should be committed to the use of all measures to the full extent! In other words "they had chosen"
to take another persons life! How wrong this was! The family should sue the pants of all officers! Of whom used wrongful force!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#16 Sep 5, 2012
Sneaky Pete wrote:
Lesson here: Why the cops tell you to put the knife down, do it!
What are you a cop?
They still had no rights killing that man.
There's other ways to stop someone.
Real cute all the cops shot this guy with all these people around one of them could have gotten hurt. Oh that's okay. Don't think they were to smart now were they DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
jess3jacksonn

Charleston, SC

#17 Sep 5, 2012
Milton hall was a idiot he tried to fight the cops with a knife. he made a mistake that cost him his life and the only person to blame is Milton for being stupid.

“Saving animals....not humans!”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#18 Sep 5, 2012
jess3jacksonn wrote:
Milton hall was a idiot he tried to fight the cops with a knife. he made a mistake that cost him his life and the only person to blame is Milton for being stupid.
SHAME on you! Did you know this man? Not a soul deserves to be treated as this man was.
Guess, you would feel different if the person was a female.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#19 Sep 5, 2012
jess3jacksonn wrote:
Milton hall was a idiot he tried to fight the cops with a knife. he made a mistake that cost him his life and the only person to blame is Milton for being stupid.
How would you feel if it was someone in your family?
Getting cut by knife is nothing. Getting shot at 46 times and the amount that hit him was very wrong.
Are you a judge and jury. NOT.
His mother should sue those so called if you want call the police.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#20 Sep 7, 2012
Milton sounded like a real A-hole. I'm sure the world is a better place without him. They guy is dead. Let's move on...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zilwaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Undocumented immigrant deported 3 times pleads ... Jun 24 spytheweb 1
News Michigan gay couple reports hate note from 'Tru... (Nov '16) May '17 Frogface Kate 10
News Deported 8 times to Mexico, undocumented immigr... May '17 American 5
Zilwaukee Music Thread (Oct '14) Feb '17 Musikologist 5
News Blue Water Bridge officials look into suicide b... (Dec '09) Dec '11 Interesting 6
News Saginaw News Links: Here are a few stories you ... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Dick Salgat 1
News I-75 Zilwaukee Bridge inspection under way (Feb '10) Feb '10 wewe 1

Zilwaukee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Zilwaukee Mortgages