my opinion

Edmonds, WA

#22 Feb 22, 2009
davidsgurl is right, the mom has to know somethin...
exactly

Seattle, WA

#23 Mar 25, 2009
I heard Eric is livivng in the valley and his babies mom knows exactly where he is!!!!!!1

Since: Jan 09

Kennewick, WA

#24 Mar 25, 2009
my opinion wrote:
davidsgurl is right, the mom has to know somethin...
thank you finally sum 1 agrees and yes eric is still here in the valley the cops have cn him and have they done anything about it ???hmmmm.. no!!! the cops from grandview are such wussies they r afraid of their own shadows but yes vero's mom needs to open her mouth already how sad the way it looks that the poor gurls mom knows her dghtr killer is around and she stays quiet...ggeeezzz how sad
Truth

Seattle, WA

#25 Mar 25, 2009
If a murder suspect was spotted a police officer would pick him or her up. How do you know he was seen? Were you there in police cruiser when an officer spotted this guy. Go to school lower valley scum.
Truth

Seattle, WA

#26 Mar 25, 2009
What David are you with? The criminal?

Kennewick, WA

#27 Mar 25, 2009
Truth wrote:
What David are you with? The criminal?
who said i was with a david???how easly we jump da gun huh...i have cn him myself here in grandview so cmon don't be a blonde.. all in all grandview police are worthlesslazy scared doughnut eating bums.. they can not even serve and protect ....

Kennewick, WA

#28 Mar 25, 2009
just becuz my screen name is davidgurlnwhat does not mean i am with a david..it sure is funny the way ur little mind works..
juan doe

Pasco, WA

#29 Mar 28, 2009
stay up homie where ever you are...
my opinion

Edmonds, WA

#30 Mar 29, 2009
yea keep running you scared little girl.... keep looking over your back you coward.... PUNK...worthless , do your own kids a favor eric, turn yourself in so they can have a possibility of a better life...
juan doe

Pasco, WA

#31 Mar 30, 2009
eric isnt scared or "looking over his shoulder" pendejo eric is long gone fool.
whatever

Seattle, WA

#32 Mar 31, 2009
no hes not you idiota.. hes in the valley, yes he is scared, a scared little girl
juan doe

Pasco, WA

#33 Mar 31, 2009
hes not in the valley stupida i should know...hes gone hes working chillin blazin all that sh*t...so you can think u kno but nah u dont have a clue. i KNOW EXACTLY where hes at and who hes kickin it with babosa.
whatever

Seattle, WA

#34 Apr 1, 2009
and you are so cool, cause you like to lie and say you know where he is..whatever....
cmm

Birdseye, IN

#35 Apr 7, 2009
is eriks brothers name osric?

Kennewick, WA

#36 Apr 7, 2009
cmm wrote:
is eriks brothers name osric?
WHY
cmm

Birdseye, IN

#37 Apr 16, 2009
davidsgurlnwhat wrote:
<quoted text> WHY
if it is eric is my sisters ex boyfriend and he had raped her years ago

Kennewick, WA

#38 Apr 16, 2009
cmm wrote:
<quoted text> if it is eric is my sisters ex boyfriend and he had raped her years ago
sorry to hear that but why dun u ask ur sister she should know ..don't u think?..
cmm

Birdseye, IN

#39 Apr 17, 2009
she doesnt have internet just heard from my dad and thinks its the same eric but she asked me to find out

Kennewick, WA

#40 Apr 17, 2009
cmm wrote:
she doesnt have internet just heard from my dad and thinks its the same eric but she asked me to find out
she was raped by eric and she does not anything about his family r u sure i mean i am sorry about what happened but hey i think this is a can of worms that ur sister needs to do i am pretty sure she has to know a lil sumthing
cmm

Birdseye, IN

#42 Apr 20, 2009
no....she knows his brothers name is osric...she just wants to know if thats the same erik thats wanted and not just someone with the same name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zillah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need relief Aug 1 Country 1
Women Jul 24 Country 1
Need you from Toppenish.. (Oct '16) Jul '17 Buck 2
News From the Border to the Valley -- Fronteras del ... (Jul '08) Feb '17 south side locos13 6
News Student Wins Scholarship With Greeting Card Design (Mar '08) Jan '17 sharonreyna 4
Roy sailor (Nov '08) Apr '16 Mark 3
help (Jun '15) Jun '15 concerned 1

Zillah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Zillah Mortgages