Kemah, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2008

Judged:

Someone needs to help us and give the police a good lead, where is this low-life Erik Flores??? You can do it anonymously, there is a $2000 reward!!! Call the daily sun news with tips, or sunnyside police dept, grandview police dept, help the six kids that were left with no mother get some justice....
April

Richland, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

What is Erik Flores wanted for?
please help

Kemah, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2008

For murder, he shot his brothers girlfriend in the head, she had 6 kids, 2 from his brother!!! Do you know him??
ANGELiITA

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2008

I LOVE ERICK FLORES HE WAS A GOOD FRIEND BUT HE DOES NEED TO GET CAUGHT
pinky

Prosser, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

April wrote:
What is Erik Flores wanted for?
for killning a woman. and behind six small children
pinky

Prosser, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

ANGELiITA wrote:
I LOVE ERICK FLORES HE WAS A GOOD FRIEND BUT HE DOES NEED TO GET CAUGHT
your so right!
April

Richland, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2008

No i was just curious. WTF! Thats crazy! look what this world has become. I hope that bastard burns in hell for what he did.
please help

Kemah, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Judged:

I know the bastard to, and yes he does deserve to get caught, raped in jail, and burn in hell, he is a punk he needs to be a man and stand up for what he did. I have known his punk ass for years but once you take someones life, no matter what the reason is, you should get punished, no one has the right to take someone elses life, why couldnt he try to shoot a man?? BECAUSE he is a punk ass that doesnt have the balls to do it to a man, so to feel cool he has to shoot a woman??!! Whatever man he doesnt have the balls to turn himself in becasue he will get his butt hole torn in half in prison..
hey

Kemah, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

I heard he is in Mexico...
Tyler

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

What a ing piece of lowlife!!
exactly

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2009

cmon people its hard to believe no one knows where this piece of crap eric is.... he is worthless give em up!!!!!!!!!! you can remain anonomous..and you get 2000 dollars just call crime stoppers
Dont worry about it

Macedonia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2009

Judged:

Most of you are talking like you were close to him. Evidently you weren't because if you did you know more about that thing called loyalty. Besides that have any of you ever heard of a little wor like accident? Yes, accidents do happen folks. If his brother (who the deceased woman was dating before the accident occured) can forgive him, so can you.
whatever

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

hell no what about the 6 kids left with out a mother, stop being so damn selfish thinking of yourself and his family and think of the 6 kids that would like justice...he did the crime now its time to do the time...hes a punk, I knew him very well, nothing but trouble, his brother is a low life to....yea Veronica was not the best person in the world but that does not mean that Veronicas kids and mother have to pay for her mistakes....i sent in the story to Americas MOst wanted and I pray that they put his ass on tv, that way he has a bigger chance of getting caught, I am sure they will eventually put it on...I want justice for the sake of the children and grandmother
Dont worry about it

Macedonia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

Judged:

He knows as well as we know sooner or later the police will catch up with him. That will happen on God's time. Do you ever wonder if he hurts deep inside? I can tell you this, he does. That is a sad thing for a child to go through. I say this from experience. My Dad died in my arms when I was eleven years old. God allowed that painful moment to happen to me. Who am I to question GOD? Yes, it may have been a ruff thing to cope with, but in the end it made me strong. It taught me to lean on GOD for EVERYTHING life. Just one more thing I want you think about. Okay, you knew Eric, so you know how him and his family lived. What if this incident never happened and the kids continued to grow up in their parents environment. It was already starting to happen. Kids do what their parents teach them to do. More importantly they do what they see their parents do. Maybe God allowed this to happen so they can grow up in a loving, safe environment. Maybe now they can have a fair chance at a real future. Not a future filled with hate, crime, and drugs. Believe me I know the gangster lifestyle first hand. The only difference is God led me to a better life before it was too late. What Eric did is between him and GOD and only our Lord knows if he has asked for forgiveness. If he did then he is forgiven. You shouldn't judge. Instead you should pray and ask GOD to touch his heart.
understand

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

I get your point, yea they are in good hands with their gma but if he feels so bad then he needs to step up and give the kids some closure at least...It will allow them closure and I think that that is only fair...I dont say I dont forgive him because yea i DO, EVERYTHING DOES HAPPEN FOR A REASON, I believe that with all my heart....but closure for the person that passed on and closure for her family is what I want to see... He can do his time and get out and live the rest of his life, but Vero RIP can not just get out of where she is and continue life.. you can NOT just take someone life and hide like a coward... I was also a part of the low life gang life and GOD helped me get out as well, I know he will get caught, it will be a very happy time for Vero's family, Im sure he feels bad but obviously not that bad if he is still hiding, I am NO one to judge, I am just angry that he can not step up to the plate and say "OK its time for me to do my time, step up and be a man", you cant run forever ERIC- I hope he dreams of Vero every night until he pays for what he did....RIP VERO, no one is perfect, we all make mistakes and unfortunately Vero could not live to correct any of hers...Eric is out there and he could at least pay for his mistake....she got caught up with all the BS, like most people in the valley...
for real

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

he does need to get caught and man up- do your time coward
PIC of Eric Flores

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2009

UNKNOWN

Grandview, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2009

Judged:

KEEP UR HE4D UP HOMIE NO1 KNOW'$ THE TRUTH BUT U N UR BRO. WE 4LL KNOW IT W4$ 4N 4CCIDENT HOMIE BUT DNT TRIP WE GOT UR B4CC 114% U C4N RELY ON U$ IIGHT LIKE I $4ID HOMIE WE LUV N MI$$ U
R.I.P
VERONIC4 4Y4L4
R.I.P
JUL14N FLORE$
M4Y U BOTH RE$T IN P4R4DI$E
come on

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2009

he was on washingtons most wanted last night on tv
http://www.q13fox.com/pages/most_wanted_landi...

Since: Jan 09

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2009

i understand accidents happen but hey vero's mother is with ericks brother you think she don't know where erick is cmon why does she not turn turn him in?? hhhmmmmm got's me thinking

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Zillah Discussions

Search the Zillah Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendy Gatlin Toppenish (Jun '08) Jul 27 cellycell 26
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Jul 22 EasyEed 710
Culture clash: Should school administrators, st... Jun '14 Get Out 1
RIP Ruby Smith (Castilleja) (Dec '08) Apr '14 LIL C 88
Granger fatal shooting baffles police (Mar '08) Mar '14 sad story 20
Grass Roots of Yakima Valley: our homegrown hat... (Jul '10) Mar '14 the balance 4
Review: El Faro (Jan '14) Jan '14 lorena 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Zillah Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Zillah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE