Comments
21 - 31 of 31 Comments Last updated Jan 14, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 09

Sunnyside, WA

#23 Feb 12, 2009
You guys are sooo stupid..look beyond the "color" or gang he (Evil) was in..regardless of what he claimed, and what he did, he still got a messed up sentence, come on now..47 years, shit, for that he should have just pulled the trigger..that's BS!
TINY LOKO

Prosser, WA

#24 Feb 19, 2009
WUT UP YOU VIEJA WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE DISSIN MY GANG YOUR GUNNA REGRET THAT YOU BEST KEEP TRUCHA
BELL GARDEN LOKOTES GANGA X3 SURENOS FINEST
NK LVK ALL DAY EVERY DAY TILL THE DAY I DIE!
187 ON A VIEJA AND ON A CUACH
LVL 13 VALLEROS NK BGK

Prosser, WA

#25 Feb 19, 2009
TINY LOKO wrote:
WUT UP YOU VIEJA WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE DISSIN MY GANG YOUR GUNNA REGRET THAT YOU BEST KEEP TRUCHA
BELL GARDEN LOKOTES GANGA X3 SURENOS FINEST
NK LVK ALL DAY EVERY DAY TILL THE DAY I DIE!
187 ON A VIEJA AND ON A CUACH
THIS PULGA KEEP TRUCHA FRM WHO A FLEA HA HA HA THIS PULGA SO WHAT UP WHATS YOUR REAL NAME WHAT SCHOOL DO YOU GOT TO PULGA LVLS COXTROLLA TODO EL VALLE LITTLE VALLEY LOKOTES NK BGK F**K BALL GRABBERS ITS ALL ABOUT BGK XORPUTA KILLA!!!!!!
my name is humpty

Morelia, Mexico

#27 Mar 2, 2009
we aint claiming shit we are just a group killers who dont put up wit shit if u kill one we will kill forever
BELL GARDEN LOKOS 509
sierra madre del sur michoacan
LVL 13 VALLEROS NKBGK

Prosser, WA

#28 Mar 2, 2009
my name is humpty wrote:
we aint claiming shit we are just a group killers who dont put up wit shit if u kill one we will kill forever
BELL GARDEN LOKOS 509
sierra madre del sur michoacan
THIS PULGA YOU AIXT KILLIXG XOBODY PIXCHE LEVA THIS IS SXTOWX 509 LVLS FIXEST SUREXOS FIXEST LITTLE VALLEY LOKOTES TRUE SUREXOS NK BGK EK WK 9DK SSLK!!!!!!!!!!
my name is hump

Mexico

#29 Mar 6, 2009
you control washington ha ha ha your homie shadow dont want shit with us in prison. better watch your mouth cause your own homie will put a green light on your ass for fucken wit a BGL we come strait from the root of all gangs L.A BELL GARDEN
CLS GANG I bet you dident Know LVL started as 14
lvl 14 thats why there are LVL OG who dont like your kind beacause you started off with 14 then switched to 13 cause you know we ridas learn you history
LVL 13 VALLEROS NK BGK

Prosser, WA

#30 Mar 9, 2009
my name is hump wrote:
you control washington ha ha ha your homie shadow dont want shit with us in prison. better watch your mouth cause your own homie will put a green light on your ass for fucken wit a BGL we come strait from the root of all gangs L.A BELL GARDEN
CLS GANG I bet you dident Know LVL started as 14
lvl 14 thats why there are LVL OG who dont like your kind beacause you started off with 14 then switched to 13 cause you know we ridas learn you history
THIS PULGA SHADOW IS A BGK TOO THIS LEVA LVL WAS XEVER FLOORTEEX DUMB LEVA TRYIXG TO DISS YOU DOXT EVEX KXOW YOUR HOMIES WAXTED TO BE IX MY GAXG BUT F**K XO PIXCHES PULGIAS WHAT UP TO SHADOW AXD F**K SXOOPY BGK NK EK WK
LMAO

Seattle, WA

#33 Sep 17, 2010
why so many X's Xiggas xD hahah bye guys
gina

Rio Rancho, NM

#34 Sep 20, 2010
I still say all you gang members are a bunch of idiots!!!!! your so stupid you get your own familia killed for nothing..... Stupidos!!!!todos!!!
trexmabtonkickas s

Tillamook, OR

#35 Sep 24, 2010
he should be nice and tight down there essay. enjoy boyz enjoy
Ghetto boyz 13

Grandview, WA

#36 Jan 14, 2013
shyboy wrote:
wuz up to all my camaradas de los bell gardens lokotes,ghetto boys,nine deuce,wsp's,esl's. sur trece.
TGB
BGL
9D
Old skool still putting it down

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zillah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Mr Blue 713
Wendy Gatlin Toppenish (Jun '08) Jul '14 cellycell 26
Culture clash: Should school administrators, st... Jun '14 Get Out 1
RIP Ruby Smith (Castilleja) (Dec '08) Apr '14 LIL C 88
Granger fatal shooting baffles police (Mar '08) Mar '14 sad story 20
Grass Roots of Yakima Valley: our homegrown hat... (Jul '10) Mar '14 the balance 4
Review: El Faro (Jan '14) Jan '14 lorena 1
•••
•••
•••

Zillah Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Zillah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••