Open House at Zillah Lakes

Open House at Zillah Lakes

There are 1 comment on the Kndu.com story from Aug 24, 2008, titled Open House at Zillah Lakes. In it, Kndu.com reports that:

While most of the nation is stuck in a housing crisis, Yakima County continues to grow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kndu.com.

Betty Law

Mckeesport, PA

#1 Aug 25, 2008
What an amazing turn out we had this week-end. Lots of great people showed up and really liked what they saw at Zillah Lakes Golf and Lake Resort Community...lots of positive comments regarding the quality and finish work these new homes have to offer. Whole lot of buzz going on about what is "happening" who is buying and moving in?? etc...Plus the BBQ was awesome good job to the crew that was cooking up a storm!!
Don't worry about missing out this past week-end because we are having another event very soon our
BIG "Grand Opening" on Sept. 20th and 21st.
We are all about affordable luxury, and fun things to do without having to get in your car and drive, of course if you want to visit the wineries you won't have to drive too far...see you soon, site open 7 days a week 12:00 - 5:00, oh and one more thing.....remember the earlybird gets the worm, I think we all know what that means!!!- Zillah Lakes Sales Team -

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zillah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RIP Ruby Smith (Castilleja) (Dec '08) Jun '16 ChildHoodFriend 90
Wendy Gatlin Toppenish (Jun '08) Apr '16 Bobbie 30
Roy sailor (Nov '08) Apr '16 Mark 3
News Sunnyside Gang Member Found Guilty in Court (Feb '09) Mar '16 FREE 2DO WAT I PL... 68
News Washington farmers are dumping unprofitable apples (Jun '15) Dec '15 lavon affair 3
Toppenish City Hall (Sep '10) Oct '15 jaspls 3
Grass Roots of Yakima Valley: our homegrown hat... (Jul '10) Aug '15 Anonymous 6

Zillah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Zillah Mortgages