Review: Creative Dental Care - Fardin...

Review: Creative Dental Care - Fardin Zare DDS

Posted in the Zephyrhills Forum

Pete

Lakeland, FL

#1 Mar 5, 2010
I was referred to this practice by my friend. Im so happy and satisfied with the experience.
Both staff and the Doctor were friendly, comforting and professional.
Jen

Brandon, FL

#2 Jul 16, 2011
Extremely good service. Caring Doctor and staff.
Jim

Brandon, FL

#3 Jul 16, 2011
Im very happy with the job that Dr.Zare did for me. He is very patient,explained in details and did what I really needed ,nothing more.
Highly recommend this Doctor.
Thomas

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Aug 7, 2013
Hi,

I recently called this office to schedule an appointment for my grand dad who lives in Florida. A very rude woman named Abby answered the phone and before I could go into why I was calling Abby just hung up in my face. I attempted a second call and Abby stated we are busy and we are not interested and hung up in face a second. This was very unprofessional and I would not recommend this office to anyone!! BEWARE!
hossein

Oak Ridge, TN

#5 Jan 8, 2014
Dr.Zare is a very money hungry individual. He is a truly selfish character
Brad99

Vancouver, Canada

#6 Aug 11, 2015
Dr. Zare is a very down to earth dentist. He spends a lot of time with patients and finds the best way for doing the job. He has a very good team in the office and they are all kind and caring. Dr. Zare makes sure that you are happy with your dental work and also pay the most competitive amount. I have been to so many dentists but Dr. Zare and his team are the best. Creative dental care has been voted number one dental office number of times in Zephyrhills.
gary

Zephyrhills, FL

#7 Feb 14, 2017
My wife and I have been patients of this office for several years. We are extremely happy with the treatment we always get .I refer all my family and friend to them as well. Highly recommend this office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zephyrhills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving help 5 hr Awful ... 2
stop smoking clinic (Feb '10) Tue Just Sayin 10
News Lawsuit Alleges Illegal Debt Collection Practic... (May '07) Feb 13 Lmshute 322
Has anyone heard the case about the family the ... (Mar '06) Feb 7 Jewelz 129
News Clearwater grabs top spot for snowbirds Jan 30 Katt 1
New Civil Asset Laws Jan 27 I M Me 1
joshua johnson Jan 24 fff 1

Zephyrhills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Zephyrhills Mortgages