Who all is heather edmundson sleeping...

Who all is heather edmundson sleeping with for drugs?

Posted in the Zeigler Forum

john

Ballwin, MO

#1 Oct 14, 2012
?
hah

Percy, IL

#2 Feb 26, 2014
Everyone
lol

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Mar 1, 2014
I've heard she even let's guys run a train on her for drugs. I've heard this from more then one person they are either friends with her or by people that have been in the same house when it is going on. And this is been here recently. Poor Larry has no clue.
lisa

United States

#4 Mar 6, 2014
Some people never change trying to be all mother like on fb thus ho#ker is no different she's nasty and sleeps with everyone for drugs she's white trash and knows no better she grew up housing trash you can tell she definitely can't afford a dentist either poor LARRY this piece of work is at it again .she's so nasty skeletor with yellow teeth bahahaha wait till I get a hold of this bi***
whoa

Heyworth, IL

#5 Mar 20, 2014
Larry? Is it larry flowers from frankfort she is with?? Cause if so hahahahaha jordan kent said larry lets trains be run on him for 8 balls glass cleaner
Casey

Marion, IL

#6 Mar 29, 2014
Hahahah yes LARRY FLOWERS! And who does heather not sleep with for drugs?
ItDoesntMatter

West Frankfort, IL

#7 Apr 7, 2014
It really breaks my heart to see this. all of you people who are so eager to diss on another human being for entertainment... What differentiates you from her? You're better than "trailer trash/housing scum" because you were born into a more opportune life? Because you weren't weak enough to turn to drugs in a time of hardship? Because you could count on the moral support of your family and friends? Unfortunately a lot of people don't have those opportunities anymore. We make do with what we have. You're all small minded, infantile, pathetic excuses for humans.
This world lacks empathy. There are a lot of reasons people get sucked into that lifestyle.
"Let the sinless man cast the first stone"
I'm not sinless. But I'll say all you shit talkers hiding behind your computers and gadgets are fkn scum. And karma is an absolute bitch.
Bill Clinton

Benton, IL

#8 Apr 7, 2014
Now I didn't have sex with that women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zeigler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baxter 27 min Mrsjeffmason 2
JonnyMason 29 min Mrsjeffmason 2
Troll in benton. Look out 46 min Mrsjeffmason 7
Facebook jail 1 hr Jonny 70
Help wanted mayor 2 hr Parents Basement 2
Ashley Karnes 2 hr Info 11
Hell's Angels (Nov '13) 2 hr BIGGERDADDY420 30

Zeigler Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance