Courtney Williams
no name

United States

#1 Nov 8, 2012
What's the deal wit this girl?
UseSomeCommonSen se

United States

#2 Nov 12, 2012
She's a slut. Plain and simple. She has a thing for guys with girlfriends, she loves stirring shit. If there's drama, not even involving her, she will involve herself. She's trash. She does drugs, gets in fights and sleeps with anyone willing to be with her. I HATE going to school w her! She is the biggest insult to this town. Plus. No one likes her... everyone in school talks about he.r. even her "friends" and that's a fact!
zr student

United States

#3 Nov 12, 2012
she's a slut n she is a b*tch.. I hate her
sweet

United States

#4 Nov 13, 2012
Then remove yourself from her presence but writing hate filled posts is very immature. You need to stop hating, its bad for the soul. Stop focusing on her and find something productive to do. Now go put on your happy face and get on to school.
Courtney

United States

#6 Nov 14, 2012
I love how I.made this to find out what people say. Im not a slut. I don't like drama and I.don't do drugs you.idiots lol. ill.piss clean right now. I have been with my boyfriend for almost two years.now. Lolololol this makes me laugh. I.will admit Im a bitch but.its stupid people like you that make me this way. hahah love it!:)
Courtney

United States

#7 Nov 14, 2012
And I don't fight lol. never been ina fight besides with my brothers. lololol I love.this! KEEEP talking :)
Morgan Hewlett

Herrin, IL

#8 Nov 14, 2012
Coutney Williams, has been my best friend for almost 4 years. i know her better than anyone. She likes stiring drama? your commenting on a post not even saying your name and bashing her. ZR students? Its funny because you can say this shit on here but never to her face.. You know what your called PUSSYS! another thing court is a bitch, but she goes through shit that most high school students would never have to go through. Shes not a slut. Your obviously jelouse... and @have some common since! you better hope no one finds out who you are cause your life would be hell. Love you courtney williams. to hell with all them haters.
Courtney

United States

#9 Nov 14, 2012
Oh Morgan I love you. I love it. its great, I can't help but laugh seriously I do drugs? Probably not. I drink ill admit that. Im a teenager I like to have fun.:)) love you bestfriend!
Anonymous

United States

#10 Nov 15, 2012
Courtney smells.
Courtney

United States

#11 Nov 15, 2012
Hey philmore bunns stfu I love you!:)
Courtney

United States

#12 Dec 22, 2012
C'mon, who are you? we go to school together. why not say this bs to my face? hiding behind a computer screen with no name. Ignorant people!
Bg Peter

Carterville, IL

#13 Mar 13, 2013
no name wrote:
What's the deal wit this girl?
I want to funk her !!:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zeigler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Facebook jail 3 min Buzzkill 36
Kim Ingoldsby (May '16) 45 min Jerica 23
Liars 46 min Lie lie 1
Hoot n hollar 56 min Jama 3
Kevin Phillips 2 hr Gym rat 8
Jarrett is out the door? GF trouble or daddy i... 2 hr really 13
NURU massage (Jul '14) 4 hr Stiff and sore 4

Zeigler Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance