$19 Billion State Budget Finalized

$19 Billion State Budget Finalized

There are 3 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Aug 5, 2009, titled $19 Billion State Budget Finalized. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

The $19 billion budget North Carolina lawmakers approved Wednesday puts a focus on nearly $1 billion in new taxes and forces spending cuts on local school leaders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

United States

#1 Jul 16, 2010
How about this article folks...pay pay pay and then she signs the bill to ban sweepstakes and puts even more people out of work and eliminates millions in taxes that would be paid to the state by the sweepstake stores. I am a registered democrat however did not vote for her. Glad I did not, cause now I can say what is on my mind. Shame on you Bev and the General Assembly for your poor way of governing the people.
John in High Point

#2 Jul 17, 2010
I don't believe Bev for one minute saying she reluctantly signed this high price tax budget. She is just like obama taxes, taxes and more taxes. I can't believe NC voters electing her but I should afterall they voted for obama.

Jacksonville, NC

#3 Jul 17, 2010
Good ole tax and spend Raleigh at it again!! This state is the arm pit of the world!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zebulon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police have identified the body of man that was... (Apr '09) Sep 16 wooten 7
help! Aug '15 sweetsweet 1
Relocating Jul '15 Denise 3
april davis smith Jul '15 t minus 1
who is the best/cheapest muffler shop around ? (Feb '15) Jul '15 DBarnes 2
I still love you Jun '15 AshleyBrownOgus 1
Scootworks? (Jun '14) May '15 Robbed 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Zebulon Mortgages