bobby and big juicy from lizard lick ...

bobby and big juicy from lizard lick are pill poppers

Posted in the Zebulon Forum

ltrck

Osceola, AR

#1 Mar 19, 2013
i saw them at the fair in little rock arkansas a few months ago. BOTH of them were constantly talkin bout pain pills. big juicy even offered me to give one to my kid because he was being hyper. maybe she was joking but still, she took them out and showed us. how professional is that? and right before they signed autographs....bobby took out his duffle bag and snuck his little bottle out, he even looked around to see how many people noticed what he was doing. i hope ron and amy aint into that kinda lifestyle as well.....

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Apr 2, 2013
Might explain all the temper tantrums that guy throws.
Wondering

Hartselle, AL

#3 Apr 3, 2013
What a pile of fake manure the whole show is, why would anyone even want any of their autographs?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 Apr 3, 2013
Reality TV is not real.
Taja

Chicago, IL

#5 Jun 28, 2013
[QUOTE w="ltrck"]i saw them at the fair in little rock arkansas a few months ago. BOTH of them were constantly talkin bout pain pills. big juicy even offered me to give one to my kid because he was being hyper. maybe she was joking but still, she took them out and showed us. how professional is that? and right before they signed autographs....bobby took out his duffle bag and snuck his little bottle out, he even looked around to see how many people noticed what he was doing. i hope ron and amy aint into that kinda lifestyle as well.....[/QUOTE] so what they still make more money than you. Don't be jealous bc they are are a higher class loser than you. I got your back BB and Juicy! I still love you!
boxerbwoy

London, UK

#6 Apr 28, 2014
I cannot believe this, I hope its just malicious comments.
Bryceton Bowen

United States

#7 Jun 9, 2014
Hey.... They do not pop pills I know for a fact one of them would have died from overdose if you say they were popping pills like they were...
judie

Hesperia, CA

#8 Jul 14, 2014
Lol
brenda

Lexington, NC

#9 Jan 2, 2015
Back off lizzard lick
elisa

Antioch, CA

#10 Jul 17, 2016
Wondering wrote:
What a pile of fake manure the whole show is, why would anyone even want any of their autographs?
i,love,the,lick,theyre,great,e specially,bobby,he,so,handsome ,,
lakeishavivenzio

Lynnfield, MA

#11 Apr 29, 2017
ltrck wrote:
i saw them at the fair in little rock arkansas a few months ago. BOTH of them were constantly talkin bout pain pills. big juicy even offered me to give one to my kid because he was being hyper. maybe she was joking but still, she took them out and showed us. how professional is that? and right before they signed autographs....bobby took out his duffle bag and snuck his little bottle out, he even looked around to see how many people noticed what he was doing. i hope ron and amy aint into that kinda lifestyle as well.....
. Won't you people stop spreading rumors about them and move on with your life haters.
lakeishavivenzio

Lynnfield, MA

#12 Apr 29, 2017
lakeishavivenzio wrote:
<quoted text>. Won't you people stop spreading rumors about them and move on with your life haters.
Don't hate the player ,hate the game.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zebulon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trying to locate Michael Jerome Lacewell (Jul '11) Sep '17 Hoghead 4
Do you know gary mullins Sep '17 Denny from ky 1
Aimet Technologies Jul '17 Big B 1
Amy Shirley? (Jun '12) Jun '17 rickytan 58
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) May '17 Cheated 14
Ron shirley (Aug '14) Apr '17 Guest 4
News Illegal immigrant charged with murder in N.C. a... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Mikey 5

Zebulon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Zebulon Mortgages