An early morning car wreck takes the ...

An early morning car wreck takes the life of a Wendell woman.

There are 4 comments on the Abc11tv.com story from May 30, 2009, titled An early morning car wreck takes the life of a Wendell woman.. In it, Abc11tv.com reports that:

An early morning car wreck takes the life of a Wendell woman. North Carolina State Highway Patrol Officials tell Eyewitness News that 35-year-old Shirley Ann Pitt was heading south on Green Pace Road in Zebulon, when her car went off the road shortly after 5 a.m. Authorities say she overcorrected, causing her car to crash through a bridge guardrail ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Abc11tv.com.

Monnie Heard

AOL

#1 Jun 2, 2009
My thoughts prayers and love go out to the family and sincere friends. Miss and love you girl

I will miss you
montrese moon

Raleigh, NC

#2 Jun 3, 2009
I'm missing the hell out of you "Shirl the Pearl", Grab your wings girl and soar!!
Shonecia

Palatine, IL

#3 Jun 4, 2009
Thank you so much.. We appreciate all the love and thoughts of encouragements.. I know I will never forget her smile or her voice..

Please keep her children in your prayers.. We all know God works according to his plan.. Continue to cherish the memories you had of your friend, my cousin, and she will definitely live on forever..
Markissa Douglas

Tarboro, NC

#4 Jun 5, 2009
Even though i didn't know shirley Ann like that I know thats my cousin and I love her very much and I will miss her she will always be in my heart. I pray that her children will stay strong.

I Love you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zebulon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two Middlesex employees held for cyberstalking Tue AIPAC grand dragon 4
Deadbeat mom Jun 27 elmer gantry 2
Why Preachers Push Cruz NOT Trump Jun 27 elmer gantry 3
Know May '16 Lotta 1
Possibly relocating to Youngsville area May '16 Panty Woman has s... 5
Amy Shirley? (Jun '12) Oct '15 guest 56
News Police have identified the body of man that was... (Apr '09) Sep '15 wooten 7

Zebulon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Zebulon Mortgages