Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34871 Feb 5, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, you never....go back and read the post!
Mike Du hasn't noticed he/she didn't quite get Mike Duquette's avatar completely right. Left off a few things here and there.

Although I enjoyed Mike Du's story about the dentist, Mike Duquette never told funny stories, way too serious for that stuff.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#34872 Feb 5, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
He just wrote under juice and tries to trick people into believing he's many different people. With help from a PI, I was able to see all that he has been doing here.
Let's see, he's 61 years old and has talked in such a horrible vulgar way to teenage girls on this forum. By saying that "those girls should be able to take it in there mouth and butt". Now isn't that nice to say about a teenage girl.
It has opened my eyes these past few days and I have no use for him. More info I received today, has solidified my decision, to stay away and let him destroy his own self.
He also is suppose to be a cop with the Horry County Police Dept but they fired him. Imagine that!
That pretty much sums it up.
I am done with it and I will never go back. What a liar he is and will continue to be.
BURN IT BEFORE IT LAYS eggs

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#34873 Feb 5, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>You had never said anything on topix worth congratulating upon in the past. If I am not the real Mike, then where is he?
Goodie, goodie, he's back! Lord, I thought we had lost you. Don't scare people like that, it's not nice.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#34874 Feb 5, 2013
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>i do not "tweet" nor will i ever.
what the hell was wrong with this. quit judging and post. GD,

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34875 Feb 5, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, you never....go back and read the post!
People don't read the posts they are responding to.Maybe they're in a hurry.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#34876 Feb 5, 2013
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>i do not "tweet" nor will i ever.
Good morning Seven. Can you explain how a person with more than one registered indenity can show different locations for their posts? Pro thought maybe you could give an answer.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#34877 Feb 5, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike Du hasn't noticed he/she didn't quite get Mike Duquette's avatar completely right. Left off a few things here and there.
Although I enjoyed Mike Du's story about the dentist, Mike Duquette never told funny stories, way too serious for that stuff.
Crap, I didn't notice that, good catch Bacon.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#34878 Feb 5, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but this isn't the real Mike, there's not enough profanity and personal insults in your responses and the choice of wording isn't consistent with his. I'll wait for the "real" Mike to return before responding to anymore of his responses.
Of course you republicans cannot see paterns to save your lives. This is why the right wing and religion brainwashes you so easily.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#34879 Feb 5, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Goodie, goodie, he's back! Lord, I thought we had lost you. Don't scare people like that, it's not nice.
He came back with a sense of humor.If this is the"REAL"Mike, he's an improvement over the"old"Mike....

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#34880 Feb 5, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, and I don't see Mike Duquette's diction in these postings under Mike Du.
Really? How can you be so blind to patterns? Republicans.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#34881 Feb 5, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Crap, I didn't notice that, good catch Bacon.
Reality.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#34882 Feb 5, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look, it's Rob Roy, from the land of "leprechauns"!
Leprehauns are as real as god.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#34883 Feb 5, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Bacon, focusing on small details that have nothing to do with the price of tea in China and misses the substance.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#34884 Feb 5, 2013
This is great! Is it the"real"Mike? Or,some gutless copycat? Does it matter? As long as the"new"Mike says the same stuff as the"old"Mike, I say, the store is open.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#34885 Feb 5, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
To stop the use of the government as a weapon, Americans needs to reduce the government to 1 tenth of what it is now. To stop are enemy’s from using the government to swindle and plunder, we need to remove that power. We need to stop the legislation from being use to legalize plunder. We need to stop law from stealing from Americans that which belongs to them, and, given to those who it does not belong to. This act, if perform by any individual would be a crime. This action perform by the mafia is a crime. We need to abolish these laws and the power to make them without delay.
This organizing of legalized plunder, is powered be the delusion of the day when all class will be enriched, at the expense of freedom and each other. It is the organization of tariffs, protection, perquisites, progressive taxes, free public education, right to wages, right to assistance, right to labor etc. Hence, the infinite multitude of plans for legalized plunder. All these plans, taken as a whole with what they have in common, they are Socializes Communism. The enemy and slave master of all free people.
You probably should register and sign in if you wish Topix posters to engage in discourse or take you seriously.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#34886 Feb 5, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
I don't fight with stupid women like you Allen.You being a dirty coward, maybe you can find someone and stab them in the back, that seems to be your specialty.
Waco, I thought arguing with women means you hate women?
waco 1909

Greenville, SC

#34887 Feb 5, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> People don't read the posts they are responding to.Maybe they're in a hurry.
Agreed

Location hidden

#34888 Feb 5, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Leprehauns are as real as god.
That's great. Maybe I can find one at the end of a rainbow with a pot of gold.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#34889 Feb 5, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Waco, I thought arguing with women means you hate women?
Allen is actually a man.Thought you knew.

Location hidden

#34890 Feb 5, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Typical Bacon, focusing on small details that have nothing to do with the price of tea in China and misses the substance.
You're giving it the old college try, but you're just not there. Speaking of missing substance, you missed the substance of creating Mike's avatar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zebulon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Shirley? (Jun '12) Sat 420 Exeter 55
Relocating Sat Antionette 1
Line Dance at Rolesville Community Centet Mar 28 Keep Moving for f... 2
Scootworks? (Jun '14) Mar '15 brian upton 11
who is the best/cheapest muffler shop around ? Feb '15 just moved here 1
bobby and big juicy from lizard lick are pill p... (Mar '13) Jan '15 brenda 9
Question Nov '14 Sandy 1
More from around the web

Zebulon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE