Has anyone every shopped at Faith Missionary Thrift store in Zebulon

Posted in the Zebulon Forum

What a visit

Farmville, NC

#1 May 2, 2013
With the name one would only assume that that this thrift store was operated by Christian people. I was under the assumption that Christians are to let the light of Christ, which is in them shine forth, maybe they just aren't Christians. Maybe 100% of the proceeds go directly into their already fat wallets while, we think that the money we spend there is going for a Christian organization, and for the up build of the kingdom? Sorry but I will not be returning. Good luck guys staying in business.
John Wilson

Fayetteville, NC

#2 May 10, 2013
What a visit wrote:
With the name one would only assume that that this thrift store was operated by Christian people. I was under the assumption that Christians are to let the light of Christ, which is in them shine forth, maybe they just aren't Christians. Maybe 100% of the proceeds go directly into their already fat wallets while, we think that the money we spend there is going for a Christian organization, and for the up build of the kingdom? Sorry but I will not be returning. Good luck guys staying in business.
I've never experienced that before and I shop there all the time!
Ann

Fayetteville, NC

#3 May 10, 2013
From your text this seems personal, instead of hiding behind the statements and spreading assumptions on Christianity, your comment should have included what happen in the store, for example: the prices were too high, no merchandise in the store, the store personnel was very rude. Expressing your disappointments to the store clerk or manager and resolving the issue then would have been a good solution. These are comments that we look for to judge a business. Americans are bringing integrity back to the USA and these people will probably be blessed by you not returning. The businesses in downtown Zebulon pride themselves on being friendly and meeting the needs of the customer.
(Brighten the Corner where you Are!!!!)
Just my opinion

Rolesville, NC

#4 May 19, 2013
Well all I can say is that the people are crooks. The lady that works there is nice but the guy is very rude and nasty. And will lie about anything just to make a sale. When you get your merchandise home, and it doesn't work you are out of luck. With an earful of more rudeness. I agree, I won't go back either. Christian, yeah right.
John

Hampton, VA

#5 Jul 24, 2013
God is a lie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zebulon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question Nov 25 Sandy 1
Amy Shirley? (Jun '12) Nov 17 guest 51
Wendell bridge likely to stay mothballed for now (Nov '11) Nov '14 melmika 3
Scootworks? (Jun '14) Oct '14 Lilo 10
Ron shirley Oct '14 LILO 3
Sam Davis Sep '14 J bird 1
Bobby married to who Aug '14 LILO 1
Zebulon Dating
Find my Match

Zebulon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Zebulon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Zebulon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:01 am PST

NBC Sports10:01AM
Panthers' Newton practicing 8 days after crash - NBC Sports
NBC Sports11:21 AM
Who's in worse shape, Redskins or Bears?
NBC Sports11:37 AM
Panthers playing wait-and-see with Cam Newton
Yahoo! Sports12:11 PM
Cam Newton a surprise performer in Panthers practice
Yahoo! Sports12:48 PM
Redskins have been this bad since the 1960s