Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 24127 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

wee

Thorntown, IN

#11528 May 20, 2012
hmmm

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11529 May 20, 2012
George Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>Did i say what color you were? No,i did ask you to share some of your post from another forum. Is that going to be a problem for you? And yes I am a racist, not hiding that fact or pretending to be somehing I'm not. I will ask you again ,Tell the readers what you posted about white people on the other forums.
Hey you racist POS. Do your own work you lazy POS.
George Zimmerman

Ephrata, PA

#11530 May 20, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you racist POS. Do your own work you lazy POS.
Lazy, POS, racist . Thats not near as bad as what you were calling people on the other forum. People who just had a different opinion than yours, People who didn't think that all white people should be killed ,remember? sure you do. You know, busting you out hasn't been any work at all, you did that all by youself.

Location hidden

#11532 May 20, 2012
George Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>Lazy, POS, racist . Thats not near as bad as what you were calling people on the other forum. People who just had a different opinion than yours, People who didn't think that all white people should be killed ,remember? sure you do. You know, busting you out hasn't been any work at all, you did that all by youself.
Stop talking about it and quote it dummy. Stop wasting posts and quote it.
Burt Jenkins

Dover, DE

#11533 May 20, 2012
George Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>Did i say what color you were? No,i did ask you to share some of your post from another forum. Is that going to be a problem for you? And yes I am a racist, not hiding that fact or pretending to be somehing I'm not. I will ask you again ,Tell the readers what you posted about white people on the other forums.
What did he post?
Latino

Uvalde, TX

#11534 May 20, 2012
Proud Repub wrote:
Im Mexican and Im Conservative. Accept it.
Just today these latinos won the votes for governor
We now have a Latina Governor in New Mexico Susana Martinez (the first hispanic woman to be elected governor)
And We have a Latino Governor in Florida
(Marco Rubio)
Guess what they are Both Proud Republicans.
Latinos will be the majority.This time and age.Remember educate.
LOL

Ephrata, PA

#11535 May 20, 2012
George Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>Lazy, POS, racist . Thats not near as bad as what you were calling people on the other forum. People who just had a different opinion than yours, People who didn't think that all white people should be killed ,remember? sure you do. You know, busting you out hasn't been any work at all, you did that all by youself.
HEY You leave ole SUX alone! I'm sure he has a good reason for not making his recent post public on his profile! I bet it has nothing to do with what he's posted on other threads ,he's probably just shy!
George Zimmerman

Waynesboro, GA

#11537 May 20, 2012
Racism? Really? That third leg muscle, and donkey gene has really fu*ked you all up. I can out think them, not out run them. I can out work them, not out f*ck them. I can treat a woman better than them, just not have as many as them!! Sounds like we should get along fine, they say opposites attract.
LOL

Sabinal, TX

#11538 May 20, 2012
We need a new governor!
waco 1954

United States

#11539 May 20, 2012
George Zimmerman wrote:
Racism? Really? That third leg muscle, and donkey gene has really fu*ked you all up. I can out think them, not out run them. I can out work them, not out f*ck them. I can treat a woman better than them, just not have as many as them!! Sounds like we should get along fine, they say opposites attract.
Speak for yourself on the [email protected] thing buddy!..oh..I guess you were...sorry..

Location hidden

#11540 May 20, 2012
George Zimmerman wrote:
You have been asked repeatedly to quote.

Where is it?

Location hidden

#11541 May 20, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>HEY You leave ole SUX alone! I'm sure he has a good reason for not making his recent post public on his profile! I bet it has nothing to do with what he's posted on other threads ,he's probably just shy!
You just changed your name from George Zimmerman because you cannot back up your claim. Quote. You have been asked repeatedly to do so.

God you rightwing thugs are useless cowards.
George Zimmerman

Waynesboro, GA

#11542 May 20, 2012
I am George Zimmerman! You dont tell me what name Im using. I have had a very bad day! You guys stop poking at me. I post what I am thinking and you should be able to accept that. I wish we could all get along!
waco 1954

United States

#11547 May 20, 2012
You Florida guys are ruining a perfectly bad forum...sort of..in a way...haha..

Location hidden

#11548 May 21, 2012
MeSoHardHeaded wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO !! Boy people are messing with you !! You didn't notice all the different locations !! ONE of the LOL's made a good point though !! Prove them wrong ......IF YOU CAN !!
Are you drunk again? The moron is in Texarkana dummy.

God are you stupid.

Location hidden

#11549 May 21, 2012
MeSoHardHeaded wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO !! Now Zimmie ,Quit stealing lines from Rodney King !! You know better !!
Yep, half a dozen times and you still can't come up with anything. Racists are all liars.
its over already

Plano, TX

#11552 May 21, 2012
dang all of you are hard headed .

just how many times a day do you all get on here just to argue with each other ?

if you wear children you would be told to shut up and go play out side or sent to your rooms.

and racist remarks my god you all are sad grow up and stop spreading the crap to your children so maybe one day every one might see each other as people not colors
Just Asking

Arlington, TX

#11553 May 21, 2012
its over already wrote:
dang all of you are hard headed .
just how many times a day do you all get on here just to argue with each other ?
if you wear children you would be told to shut up and go play out side or sent to your rooms.
and racist remarks my god you all are sad grow up and stop spreading the crap to your children so maybe one day every one might see each other as people not colors
How does one wear children? Do we just throw them across our shoulders, or do we put 'em on our heads like caps?
lmao

Plano, TX

#11554 May 21, 2012
Just Asking wrote:
<quoted text>How does one wear children? Do we just throw them across our shoulders, or do we put 'em on our heads like caps?
lmao there another one of those sad English teacher's we keep hearing about . but i get the guys point they miss spelled a word big deal person still has a good point .you sound like a jerk or a bully either way lol glad i do not have to deal with you and just as happy to give you a reason to vent some moor :0)
Billy Ringo

United States

#11555 May 21, 2012
SECEDE !!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zapata Ranch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 21 OnePhart 1,123
Dream about the la lechuza. Help (Mar '13) Feb 2 Aaaaa 16
Zapata Ranch Music Thread (Feb '16) Nov '16 Musikologist 2
Lechuza: legend, myth, or real? (Jun '10) Oct '16 Anonymous 218
Francisco Charles (Aug '16) Aug '16 Thanks 1
Cool (Aug '16) Aug '16 The b u love to ... 1
aka "DICK-HEAD" state trooper (Oct '08) Mar '16 not the solution 18

Zapata Ranch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Zapata Ranch Mortgages