First Prev
of 4
Next Last
in the know

Morley, MO

#1 Nov 3, 2010
How can someone say they are a good parent when they cook meth in the same house their children are in? Why would someone say that everything that's being said about them is gossip when their mugshot is on the front page of the Scott County Paper??
Melissa

Campbell, MO

#2 Nov 3, 2010
First of all no one knows all the details, so please don't confuse yourself for someone who does. I do not have to defend myself to whoever this is or any other person. Other than law enforcement, my children and god. Seriously do you believe everything you read in the papers? Innocent until proven guilty, I do belive that is what the law says. If you really want to question me post your true name and we can talk. otherwise please refrain from anymore comments unless you talk to the scott county police department yourself. Obviously you have nothing better to do than bash me when I am guessing you are not any better.
Thanks
silversaver

Campbell, MO

#3 Nov 3, 2010
Prejudgement is an admission to someone's own insecurites.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4 Nov 10, 2010
This girl has been up to no good for years. Mooching, stealing, drugs, whoring around, you name it she's done it all in the presence of her three kids. Why does the state and federal government continue to pour cash on people like this and then allow them to keep their children. The state should have been called in years ago on this mess. She's lucky that crap didn't explode and hurt those two little girls. Put her up and place the kids with their dad...who is turning out to finally be the good guy in this whole saga.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Nov 11, 2010
uKNObetter wrote:
This girl has been up to no good for years. Mooching, stealing, drugs, whoring around, you name it she's done it all in the presence of her three kids. Why does the state and federal government continue to pour cash on people like this and then allow them to keep their children. The state should have been called in years ago on this mess. She's lucky that crap didn't explode and hurt those two little girls. Put her up and place the kids with their dad...who is turning out to finally be the good guy in this whole saga.
I love zalma born and lived here most of my life but we seem to have alot of $luts here but most of them move here from somewhere else.Girls born here have class
granny

United States

#6 Nov 12, 2010
how do you know what was being cooked in the house unless you were there?/
what is that saying ,( innocent till proven guilty)
Melissa

Campbell, MO

#7 Nov 14, 2010
Everyone has an opinion, but noone has the gall to post thier real names. Funny to me, that I, the accused, is the only one who does. Go ahead and post whatever it is you all feel the need to because there is no count to it unless you put a name with the words you so freely throw around about me. To whoever has thier location hidden, cowboy up and post your location and name so I can respond accordingly to your comments. If you can talk about me then at least be able to face up to me.
granny

United States

#8 Nov 15, 2010
That is right !! I was'nt trashing u , only tryin to prove a point . dont judge ,unless u want to be judged! thats 4 all the ones with all there noses up someones but!( two each its own!!!)
scott city guy

United States

#9 Dec 17, 2010
I have known David for years and only knew melissa for a few weeks.But i knew what was goin on.I tryed to stop both of them i talked to him almost everyday about it. They thought they would be the ones who wouldnt get caught.He was shootin it up and she was snorting. Crazyness just crazy
dexrter king

United States

#10 Dec 17, 2010
Just wait, mark my words,remember this comment if she gets out of all this it will be worse the next time much worse'
checkthisout

Saint Charles, MO

#12 Dec 18, 2010
dexrter king wrote:
Just wait, mark my words,remember this comment if she gets out of all this it will be worse the next time much worse'
Looks like she is getting out of it. Check out the meth lab forum on Scott City. WOW!
observer

Memphis, TN

#13 Jan 2, 2011
Now she is living with a captain from the Scott County Sheriff dept. Sounds fishy to me.
childhood friend

Kennett, MO

#14 Jan 4, 2011
observer wrote:
Now she is living with a captain from the Scott County Sheriff dept. Sounds fishy to me.
She's trying to turn her life around for the sake of her kid's, everyone deserves a second chance. I know for a fact she loves this man and he loves her and her kid's. He's a good man and she knows that, in fact the only good decent man she's had in her life. Oh! observer from Memphis Tennesse,everyone from the Advance ,Zalma area knows you've been a "closet fag" all your life and that's the reason you had to adopt instead of planting your own seed!!!
Guest Sikeston

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Jan 6, 2011
this is shocking....most meth addicts dont just stop ...so is this man that she "loves" providing it for her now? if he "loves" her i hope not. sounds like they both need an intervention to keep kids, jobs, and freedom
observer

Memphis, TN

#17 Jan 6, 2011
Childhood friend...don't know who you think you are talking to, I went to school in Advance and now live in Memphis..I am a female so I'm not a fag nor a Lesbian for that matter and no kids (I know how to keep that from happening, wouldn't want to have my kids all have a different dad!) However, since I have family in Advance I keep up with the news. And how does changing men every few weeks prove you are doing right for your children and how do you fall in love so quickly?
Is it love or a free ride?

Location hidden

#18 Jan 6, 2011
I would think the Scott County Sheriff's Department would be interested in knowing one of their captians is living with one of the drug abusing criminals in the county. I'm with the Maryland Heights guest, is this man now supplying her with the meth that she's hooked on? Surely he has a key to the evidence cabinet as a Captain. Just saying. To the Childhood friend, she has never done anything for anyone except herself, including her kids or she wouldn't have had them in a house where they were cooking meth and took the chance of blowing them up.
LMAO

United States

#19 Jan 6, 2011
Sheriff Walters is WELL aware that his "Captain" has her living with him, but like everything else that goes on there, its all swept under the rug.

Location hidden

#20 Jan 6, 2011
Well if the Sheriff knows then the media needs to know so they can make the public aware of what's going on in Scott County. I'm sure channel 12 or the Southeast Missourian could spin this into a great story. When is the sheriff up for re-election? Hmmm.
Hmmm

Chicago, IL

#21 Jan 6, 2011
Just when I thought love could never be a part of me, that's when you came along and showed me happiness!
Hmmm

Chicago, IL

#22 Jan 6, 2011
Werent you in love with Dave..just a cpl months ago Melissa... Oct 30th at 4:16am?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zalma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug bust at puxico manner? 4 hr Mememe 1
Sams Quick Stop (New Owner) Thu Anyone 1
Anybody know John Taylor or where he is? Aug 16 abc bbd 2
Michael Dole Aug 16 YouKnowIt 7
Brandi at Amerimart Aug 16 Guest 5 13
Repent Repent Repent Aug 16 Bakers dozen 2
16 year old Aug 16 Lol 2

Zalma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance