of 3
Next Last
Wendy

Haslet, TX

#1 Aug 6, 2012
Heard he is with a real skank.

United States

#2 Aug 6, 2012
thats what he gets..goes around where he works..men there hooking up with shanks..
Wendy

Haslet, TX

#3 Aug 6, 2012
It does serve him right. He can't handle being with a real woman. It's a shame, he is really hot, but u will prolly catch something penecillan won't get rid of.
Christi

Haslet, TX

#4 Aug 6, 2012
Heard her name was Stephanie and that she was a big dope head.
sumone

Haslet, TX

#5 Aug 7, 2012
He has been like that since I went to school with him in greenville

United States

#6 Aug 7, 2012
Oh well, his loss. I've seen him with some really nice and gorgeous girls. Seems he likes the skanky and needy chicks.
sumone

Haslet, TX

#7 Aug 7, 2012
Guest wrote:
Oh well, his loss. I've seen him with some really nice and gorgeous girls. Seems he likes the skanky and needy chicks.
are u a nice and pretty girl

United States

#8 Aug 7, 2012
Hell no....I'm as skanky and needy as you can get.
sumone

Haslet, TX

#9 Aug 7, 2012
Lol

United States

#10 Aug 7, 2012
Quit posing as me. I am neither skanky nor needy.
Wendy

United States

#11 Aug 8, 2012
That is why we are not with Luke, we are not skanks or needy. Too good for unfaithful, sleep with anything kind.

United States

#12 Aug 8, 2012
Someone keeps portraying me as nice and pretty. That's a joke....I'm as skanky as you can get and proud to be a needy welfare queen too. Nice my butt!

Wendy not with Luke because he wouldn't give her a second look.......she's almost as skanky as me.
Wendy

United States

#13 Aug 8, 2012
Guest making all the insightful comments is probably one of his jealous friend who can't even get one of his skanky castoffs or may it is the small penis man himself!
Wendy

United States

#14 Aug 8, 2012
I'm very sorry for my rude remarks. Everyone knows I'm as skanky as anyone so I must apologize for those unkind comments I've made in the past. Good old "Guest" and I are the real skanks so I ask everyone to treat like we are......skanky and needie welfare queens.
U WISH

United States

#15 Aug 8, 2012
i think the one posting in favor of Luke really must be him. Since I don't know Wendy or whoever this guest person is, all I can say is Luke is a whore. He always has been and always will be. Being one of the ones he has screwed over, I'll say this....I sincerely hope that he will grow up one day and realize he could make a woman very happy if he would learn that the grass is not always greener and that quantity is is not better than quality.
U WISH

United States

#16 Aug 8, 2012
I'm sorry Luke....I posted the above in a moment of anger. Please forgive me. I just can't get over you and miss you something fierce. Take me back and I'll do everything you want.
U WISH

United States

#17 Aug 8, 2012
Well you almost had it right. He need not take me back. I just want to use him once or twice a week. See women can be just as callous as men!!!
Wendy

United States

#18 Aug 8, 2012
I may be able to arrange that.
U WISH

United States

#19 Aug 8, 2012
I doubt the GF would approve.

United States

#20 Aug 8, 2012
I bet she would. Heard she was just looking for a way out of the relationship without all the drama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zalma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old witch with horrible skin and uglier life 42 min Edgar 1
New Chief Marc Tragesser 1 hr I Know 4
Underage drinking (Jul '17) Thu Joe Donnelly 19
Another kid Wed Be responsible 3
Looking for a good man. May 22 Spanky15 6
Jay's BBQ May 22 poodle 6
Woodland Hills? (Jul '17) May 22 just me 9

Zalma Jobs

Personal Finance

Zalma Mortgages