Zachary schools chief gets upbeat evaluation

Jul 24, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WBRZ-TV Baton Rouge

The Zachary Community School Board announced the results of its annual evaluation of Superintendent Warren Drake Thursday, with the board president saying Drake exceeded board members' expectations in nearly all categories.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Zachary parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

Drake does a good job for those that he knows will help him out..... a lawsuit has been filed against Drake and the Zachary School system by former ZHS principal Kevin Lemoine whos contract was not renewed when he did not follow Drakes instructions concerning firing the football coach. Allegedly, Drake wanted his son pushed for Allstar although he was not all star material. Lemoine refused. Personally I believe Lemoines allegations. I have seen this sort of political controversy so many times over the past several years. Its not what the #1 school district in the state needs.....
bronco parent

Wilson, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2009

We want Lemoine BACK!
Drake is a joke... His son couldn't make the cut.
Why should someelse pay for your ignorance. As a parent I would want the best players on the field. If my son wasnt the best then oh well. maybe he needs to work harder. Dont take it out on someone else.

FIRE DRAKE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Zachary Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Zachary People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••