Police beat

Feb 18, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily World

St. Landry Parish - The St. Landry Parish Sheriff's office reported booking the following people: n Dennis Dwayne Johnson Jr., 25, 1418 Joyce Dr., Opelousas, simple battery involving domestic violence and criminal damage to property.

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Jun 14, 2010
Never Hurt Anyone

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2010

Louisiana has one good Law...Deadly Force. Shame more people of Louisiana don't have more weapons for protection. Using deadly force is the best way to stop a violent person and will reduce American Tax-Payer Dollars.
Criminal get too soft of a sentence and Americans have to pay for their lock-down. IF more criminals were executed in their desires to offend there would be less violent acts. Yes there would still be a few people who would violate the laws and force their desires but in the long run...there would be fewer home invasions,car jacks and violence to the people of Louisiana
In Louisiana, the use of deadly force is justified when a person lawfully inside a home or motor vehicle uses such force against another individual who is attempting to make an unlawful entry into the home or vehicle, as long as the person reasonably believes that the use of deadly force is necessary to prevent the entry or to compel the intruder to leave.
# In Colorado, the use of deadly force upon an intruder is justified if the user has a belief that the intruder might use physical force, no matter how slight, against any occupant.
CP Version4

Eunice, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2010

eye for an eye
Rights

Krotz Springs, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2010

A 357 shell for any a@$ hole who tries to force thier way in. Shoot now ask questions later. Legs wouldn't work to push thier way in anymore without working knee caps!!!!!
Mr Hit That Hoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2010

I like that law....shoot to kill!!
Beware

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

Judged:

Police are hiding on a side road off of Bayou Road to run radar. Also put up a sign to show exactly where the city limit stops. What does this tell you? They are fixing to write up some town folk. Beware.
need to know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

Where is bayou rd
hmm

Winslow, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2010

puddin pops
ohmagawd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

Beware wrote:
Police are hiding on a side road off of Bayou Road to run radar. Also put up a sign to show exactly where the city limit stops. What does this tell you? They are fixing to write up some town folk. Beware.
They sure are...
Screwyou

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2010

double standard wrote:
I find it funny how everyone on here was all for shooting someone who comes in your house and attacks you, but when it actually happens in your lil town you try to burn the guy that did exactlly what you said you would do at the steak... seems to me that you people are liars who talk a good game but cant back it up when its time to play. I applaud that dude for protecting his family. You people didnt have any problems with him protecting yours overseas, why give him a hard time for protecting his in the USA? Im sure the guy that died was a "good person" too who just made a bad choice out of anger. But thats life, you reap what you sew, and you have to live with the choices you make. Bottom line, for every action theres a reaction, if you commit a crime, you pay for it... if you dont, then you live your life free. I'll get off the soap box now and stop pointing out how wishy washy you people are...
He broke into his OWN house a**hole.
Observer

Kearny, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2010

ds. Well said!
Soap McTavish

Hawthorne, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

i think i just pooed a little bit...

“The Master”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

I just farted and shit all in my pants. I didn't know that it was going to be wet. In fact, I didn't think that it was going to come out at all. I didn't lift my leg or tilt my body to the side so I figured it would get blocked. Low and behold it busted out and is all over the back of my f&*(in legs now. I am going to have to go and take a bath. I don't think that wiping will do any good because I am pretty sure it is all over the bottom of my sack and in the hair of my taint. Thanks for passing the virus around Soap. What the f&*( were you thinking?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Zachary Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Zachary People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••