Justin Mcrainey arrested on drug, weapons charges

Apr 1, 2011 Full story: Zachary Plainsman News 15

Arrests processed March 17 - March 21 by the Zachary Police Department, and published in the Zachary Plainsman-News, included:

Justin Mcrainey, 28, St. Francisville, possession with intent to distribute marijuana and illegal carrying of weapons.

Full Story

“Time flies like an arrow...”

Since: Mar 07

"fruit flies like a banana"

#1 Apr 3, 2011
Another (alleged) drug dealer busted outside West Feliciana Parish.
Oh Boy

United States

#2 Apr 3, 2011
pragmatist wrote:
Another (alleged) drug dealer busted outside West Feliciana Parish.
How selfish of them! If they really loved WF Parish,as do you Pragmatist, they could at least try to get arrested here. You are so transparent, Dick.
Rick

Prairieville, LA

#3 Apr 4, 2011
How is he transparent? Most people who live in st. francisville spend a great deal of time traveling to baton rouge, zachary, etc. For shopping, visiting friends, things to do. Makes sense that alot of the drug offenders get busted with drugs outside the parish because they traveled with it from home to go party or got it to bring back to west fel. I wonder why you try to act like prag is doing something wrong by posting that yet another drug dealer WHO LIVES IN WEST FELICIANA was arrested. Let's not forget the weapons. Drugs and weapons go hand in hand and are a dangerous combo. Think about that boy being back in the parish with another stash of his drugs and weapons and then think of your loved ones coming into contact with him. GET A CLUE "OH BOY"
Oh Boy

United States

#4 Apr 4, 2011
Rick wrote:
How is he transparent? Most people who live in st. francisville spend a great deal of time traveling to baton rouge, zachary, etc. For shopping, visiting friends, things to do. Makes sense that alot of the drug offenders get busted with drugs outside the parish because they traveled with it from home to go party or got it to bring back to west fel. I wonder why you try to act like prag is doing something wrong by posting that yet another drug dealer WHO LIVES IN WEST FELICIANA was arrested. Let's not forget the weapons. Drugs and weapons go hand in hand and are a dangerous combo. Think about that boy being back in the parish with another stash of his drugs and weapons and then think of your loved ones coming into contact with him. GET A CLUE "OH BOY"
Rick...you must understand and I truly mean no offense towards you, that Pragmatist is attempting to "set the stage" for the sheriff's election in October. He is setting the stage with hopes that he will have somewhat of a degree of recognition as to his previous attempt to discredit the sheriff's department. He has tried this before with the WFFR "whatever it was" site and literally got his ass blown out of the bucket. Remember 82% Dick? Pragmatist...you may be trying to fool us but you're only massaging your ego. I'll watch you go down Dick/ Pr... Have a good day another snort of "Pillsbury Best would be my advice to you.

“Time flies like an arrow...”

Since: Mar 07

"fruit flies like a banana"

#5 Apr 4, 2011
Oh Boy wrote:
<quoted text>Rick...you must understand and I truly mean no offense towards you, that Pragmatist is attempting to "set the stage" for the sheriff's election in October. He is setting the stage with hopes that he will have somewhat of a degree of recognition as to his previous attempt to discredit the sheriff's department. He has tried this before with the WFFR "whatever it was" site and literally got his ass blown out of the bucket. Remember 82% Dick? Pragmatist...you may be trying to fool us but you're only massaging your ego. I'll watch you go down Dick/ Pr... Have a good day another snort of "Pillsbury Best would be my advice to you.
I have no clue what you have described in your post. I like Austin Daniel. I don't know anyone living here who's more qualified for the job.

What is a WFFR "whatever it was" site and 82%? I truly think you have me confused with someone else or my Altzheimers has taken hold.

The point of my first post was that, even since I was a teen doing things I shouldn't have been doing, the drug dealers in this parish don't seem to get busted here. They get busted elsewhere. Someone had offered in another thread to post statistics which refute that, but I never saw them. I hope they will post them because I really, really would love to know that we are arresting, prosecuting and jailing drug offenders.

And, finally, why do you post such vile, mean comments about other posters? Is your life really that horrible that you have to attack total strangers on the internet?
Oh Boy

United States

#6 Apr 4, 2011
You are no total stranger, Dick.

Since: Jul 10

United States

#7 Apr 4, 2011
pragmatist wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no clue what you have described in your post. I like Austin Daniel. I don't know anyone living here who's more qualified for the job.
What is a WFFR "whatever it was" site and 82%? I truly think you have me confused with someone else or my Altzheimers has taken hold.
The point of my first post was that, even since I was a teen doing things I shouldn't have been doing, the drug dealers in this parish don't seem to get busted here. They get busted elsewhere. Someone had offered in another thread to post statistics which refute that, but I never saw them. I hope they will post them because I really, really would love to know that we are arresting, prosecuting and jailing drug offenders.
And, finally, why do you post such vile, mean comments about other posters? Is your life really that horrible that you have to attack total strangers on the internet?
Dont feed the trolls.

United States

#8 Apr 4, 2011
Oh Boy wrote:
You are no total stranger, Dick.
I know Pragmatist. She is 5' nuthin and has a mean husband. If you know her like you say you do you better back off. He reads these boards too.
Oh Boy

United States

#9 Apr 5, 2011
Larry the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Pragmatist. She is 5' nuthin and has a mean husband. If you know her like you say you do you better back off. He reads these boards too.
Larry: Let's see if I can explain this so that you can understand it, and the same goes for you, Pragmatist. I truly don't give a damn about what you think about my posts. I have the right to express my opinion and will continue to do so. You, especially Larry The Man, The Prag, Country Lad and The Zoot Thing are complete jerks in my estimation. And to the rest of you posters, I truly don't give a damn what you think either. The "fearsome four" mentioned above seek recognition as being "modern cosmopolites" but are in fact low mentality insecure people. Sorry, but that's what I believe. Now its your turn to tell me how dumb I am. After all, that's what this site is all about isn't it? We all have an opinion and I have a suspicion what yours will be. May I state again, I don't give a damn about what you think about my posts. Pedants!

United States

#10 Apr 6, 2011
Oh Boy wrote:
<quoted text>Larry: Let's see if I can explain this so that you can understand it, and the same goes for you, Pragmatist. I truly don't give a damn about what you think about my posts. I have the right to express my opinion and will continue to do so. You, especially Larry The Man, The Prag, Country Lad and The Zoot Thing are complete jerks in my estimation. And to the rest of you posters, I truly don't give a damn what you think either. The "fearsome four" mentioned above seek recognition as being "modern cosmopolites" but are in fact low mentality insecure people. Sorry, but that's what I believe. Now its your turn to tell me how dumb I am. After all, that's what this site is all about isn't it? We all have an opinion and I have a suspicion what yours will be. May I state again, I don't give a damn about what you think about my posts. Pedants!
This poster is the same one who didnt know how to count down the days until sentencing of her arch enemy. Since hes gone to prison and she has no one left to hate she stalks us registered users.
Oh Boy

United States

#11 Apr 6, 2011
Larry the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
This poster is the same one who didnt know how to count down the days until sentencing of her arch enemy. Since hes gone to prison and she has no one left to hate she stalks us registered users.
Wrong again, Larry. I never counted down anything. You have helped prove my previous point that you are a major dork. Thanks for the verification, AH.
Oh Boy

United States

#12 Apr 6, 2011
Still waiting for my castigation from Prag, Country Lad and the Zoot Thing. Larry did his usual off-point and weak response. He needs your help.

The word of the day is "castigation". Look it up, pedants.

“Fresh Air”

Since: Jan 11

Saint Francisville

#13 Apr 6, 2011
Oh Boy wrote:
Still waiting for my castigation from Prag, Country Lad and the Zoot Thing. Larry did his usual off-point and weak response. He needs your help.
The word of the day is "castigation". Look it up, pedants.
Big yawn.
Rodney

Greenwell Springs, LA

#14 Apr 8, 2011
Can't we all just get along?!

“Fresh Air”

Since: Jan 11

Saint Francisville

#15 Apr 8, 2011
Rodney wrote:
Can't we all just get along?!
Or, failing this, at least be decent?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zachary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East Feliciana coroner may be first to receive ... Nov 27 CONCERNEDTAXPAYER 1
Crime forum organizer bashes Baker school offic... (May '14) Nov '14 Informed 2
Sydney for Judge Nov '14 Winchester 2
a Food Pantry Ladya named Zachary Citizen of th... Oct '14 Church Point RESI... 1
Do you approve of Bill Cassidy as Representative? (Jan '12) Oct '14 curios 6
$1M bond set for man arrested for indecent beha... Sep '14 HardyParkerson 1
Pastor hiding alternative lifestyle? Sep '14 Concerned 2
Zachary Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Zachary People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Zachary News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Zachary

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]