Racism at its worst: The story of Ken...

Racism at its worst: The story of Kenny Zulu Whitmore

There are 1 comment on the San Francisco Bay View story from Dec 9, 2012, titled Racism at its worst: The story of Kenny Zulu Whitmore. In it, San Francisco Bay View reports that:

Zulu wrote recently: "For all donations of $25 or more, my Netherlands chairwoman will forward you your choice of one of the two pieces of Zulu jewelry: the Free Zulu Zu-Tag and/or the Zulu Adinkra Symbol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Francisco Bay View.

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Dec 9, 2012
I think all information and proof should be opened and nothing sealed as a mans life depends on it. If he was incarcerated or kept in juvenile centers there should be records of it. If he is innocent then whoever did it is not known and should be found. Marshall Bond was a very good man and a friend of mine. The Louisiana legal system has been known to be very one sided and we should not settle for anything but the truth. I think the scientific methods used today could help find the truth and nothing should be too expensive to free an innocent man if he is and nothing should be too expensive to find a person or persons who commited such a violent and horrible ending to a kind and gentle man such as Marshsll Bond was. The truth will set you free or end this story but the truth abolutley should be known if humanly possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zachary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Bill Cassidy as Representative? (Jan '12) Sep 28 Odetta 9
Emmit Cazes is gay!? (Feb '15) Aug '15 PrideHigh 14
News Live video: Watch Percy Sledge's funeral servic... Apr '15 Maggie Richardson 1
News Zachary man accused of raping hospital shuttle ... (Mar '15) Apr '15 So Happy 2
wat u know about here (Mar '13) Mar '15 slipstick 2
News East Feliciana coroner may be first to receive ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 CONCERNEDTAXPAYER 1
News Crime forum organizer bashes Baker school offic... (May '14) Nov '14 Informed 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Zachary Mortgages