Zachary Police Dept. arrests processed Apr. 13 - 19

Apr 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Zachary Plainsman News

Erin Pittman, 18, St Francisville, charged with theft of goods and contributing to a juvenile George Wilkerson, 50, Zachary, booked in for possession of cocaine, possession of drug paraphernalia, license plate light required and driving under suspension May Carmena, 53, Clinton, charged with theft of goods Kenny Franklin, 47, Zachary, booked in for ... (more)

Comments
41 - 54 of 54 Comments Last updated Dec 10, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Thankyou

Saint Francisville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

lmtfa wrote:
seriously um this is bs dollar store bandits hahahahahahahaha very funny now find somthing better to do with your lives
AMEN
Smiling_Heart

Center, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Carla B wrote:
I don't need to put the rest because all y'all hoes know my name. I'd just like to say that regardless of what Erin did or didn't do, it doesn't concern not one p...y on this f......g page behind a fake a.s f.......g name. Second, whatever happened between Erin and joe is their business and has NOTHING to do with her being arrested. Third, joe knew acelyn wasn't his. Fourth, Erin is a hardworking single mother with a piece of s..t baby daddy and the only way she can get help is her family. Being a young single mother is hard. And theres nothing wrong with getting help when you need it. Fifth, Erin doesn't have to act like a bada.s! She would knock you the f..k out if you said it to her face. But she acts like a "bada.s!" because y'all are too p...y to do that so she just lets y'all know that it's out there. Y'all are a bunch of ignorant a.s fucktards with nothing better to do than talk s..t about someone who has had a rough time. She didn't drop out of school by choice. She had to! But she is still doing good and giving my beautiful baby girl acelyn everything she needs. None of y'all stupid a.s opinions matter anyways. Be cool and bada.s and talk shit on a computer about something you have no idea about behind a fake name. That's what p...y hoes would do in their spare time. I think this page was originally made for Sarah Adams but when she moved all the p...y a.s b...hness from her rubbed off on all y'all dumba..es. Grow the fuck up, get your own f.......g lives and leave her the f... alone!!!
Technically, we can say whatever the hell we want to say! It's called "Freedom of Speech!" First of all, Joe DID NOT know he wasn't the after of that baby!! Why would he do a DNA test if he already knew the answer?!? That makes a lot of sense! He was heartbroken because he wanted her to be his! Second, how is Erin hard working? She couldn't even keep a job! I understand how difficult it is being a parent but she chose this life so I have no remorse for her!! And third, you're delusional! Erin Is the biggest "shit" talker there is & when it comes down to handling her business, she wants to run to the cops! So looks like she's the PUSSY!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Stupidbitc wrote:
<quoted text>Practice what you preach b.tch. And using big words to make yourself seem cool doesn't make you any "cooler". You should be ASHAMED of yourself talking about this beautiful young mother who was never arrested for the crime above, just charged because a minor KENNEDY SONNIER, her step mothers grand daughter decided to jump in the car with her while she was going to get her sick child some Tylonol because she's a great mother and poor acelyn was running fevor and the little Kennedy b.tch wanted to steal lunch angles and conditioner for her frizzy hair because her mama dropped her off on her grandma and the grandma doesn't buy things like soap and shampoo for those POOR kids. Why do you think Erin was Not guilty for this charge. Because it was that ugly little crack kid KENNEDY SONNIER that committed the crime. Grow up you stupid kids. I should put y'all in the same category that this kid that got her in this trouble is in. TRASH. Erin is not trash. You are just jealous obviously, since your bragging on the fact Erin and joe are no longer together, probably because you've wanted him this whole time. Don't hate because Erin's had him the past 3 years and he still loves her enough to go back to her every few months....
Awe! Erin got what few friends she has to log onto topix & defend her!! Haha You are SOOOO right! I am extremely jealous of Erin! I have wanted to be with Joe for years!! And now he's all mine :) and btw, I don't use big words to seem "cooler!" It's called an EDUCATION!
Hahaha

Saint Francisville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Obviously he's yours, and still screwing Erin. PAHA BITCH PLEASE.
Law

Saint Francisville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Smiling_Heart wrote:
<quoted text>
Technically, we can say whatever the hell we want to say! It's called "Freedom of Speech!" First of all, Joe DID NOT know he wasn't the after of that baby!! Why would he do a DNA test if he already knew the answer?!? That makes a lot of sense! He was heartbroken because he wanted her to be his! Second, how is Erin hard working? She couldn't even keep a job! I understand how difficult it is being a parent but she chose this life so I have no remorse for her!! And third, you're delusional! Erin Is the biggest "shit" talker there is & when it comes down to handling her business, she wants to run to the cops! So looks like she's the PUSSY!
there's a difference between freedom of speech and slander, this has way beyond passed slander! Erin, have the police track the PC or COMPUTER on each of these comments slandering your name. They can do it, I've had it done before. God bless the souls of these who don't seem to have any hearts. Hope you can have this taken care of legally.
Lol

Saint Francisville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Smiling_Heart wrote:
<quoted text>
he wasn't the after of that baby? Haha, girl while you talking bout education your ass needs to go get one!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Lol wrote:
<quoted text>he wasn't the after of that baby? Haha, girl while you talking bout education your ass needs to go get one!!
Haha! You got jokes! It's called auto correct! You got the point though didn't you?!?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Law wrote:
<quoted text>there's a difference between freedom of speech and slander, this has way beyond passed slander! Erin, have the police track the PC or COMPUTER on each of these comments slandering your name. They can do it, I've had it done before. God bless the souls of these who don't seem to have any hearts. Hope you can have this taken care of legally.
Ha! That's funny! I have so much shit on Erin! She posts people's names & talks shit on fb every dang day! Let her go to the cops! I'll be right behind her filing my charges!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Hahaha wrote:
Obviously he's yours, and still screwing Erin. PAHA BITCH PLEASE.
Haha! Bitch please! She still wants him so she makes up lies!! Joe can't stand her!! I'm sure this is Erin just posting under a fake name :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

It amazes me how all these comments are coming through at the same time!! Erin, I thought you weren't going to read or comment on this thread anymore?!! Hmmm
Hahahaha

Saint Francisville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Bitch, I don't have to tell you who the fuck I am! Your hiding behind a fake name talking shit, why can't I? Erin is my best friend, and she's already gone to the police station with the, why would she have to comment anything else? She doesn't have to defend herself to lies, BUT I WILL! Because she doesn't deserve to be talked about by some pu.sy a.. B.tch like you who can't give out their real name! Go suck Erin's left overs and fu.. Off you immature "smiling HO" :)
Hahahaha

Saint Francisville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

I hope you get raped in jail :) whatever else you gotta say, SAY IT TO THE JUDGE!!
Roger

Saint Francisville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Smiling_heart wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! That's funny! I have so much shit on Erin! She posts people's names & talks shit on fb every dang day! Let her go to the cops! I'll be right behind her filing my charges!!
Why do you stalk her Facebook? Creeeeeepy
zombie

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

mosquitonose wrote:
joe herring aint no better than her if not trashier i heard they had him on camera in his pajama pants at IGA stealing cookie dough and pizza rolls stoned off legal weed, wouldnt be suprised if he started eatin peoples faces
Lol! Thats funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Zachary Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Zachary Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••