Zachary Police Dept. arrests processed Apr. 13 - 19

Apr 27, 2012 Full story: Zachary Plainsman News 54

Erin Pittman, 18, St Francisville, charged with theft of goods and contributing to a juvenile George Wilkerson, 50, Zachary, booked in for possession of cocaine, possession of drug paraphernalia, license plate light required and driving under suspension May Carmena, 53, Clinton, charged with theft of goods Kenny Franklin, 47, Zachary, booked in for ... (more)

Full Story

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#33 Nov 29, 2012
5150bitches wrote:
that bitch dont work yall stupid for even thinking that haha an she stole a tire guage an a brillow pad hmm wonder what they were doing haha dumb ass crack heads and shes not pretty she looks like spongbob on crsck and her boyfriend joe looks like her brother they could be related well she wouldnt csre becsuse thats a nasty bitch
:)
Actually Joe smartened up & left that dumb bitch behind! So get ya story straight next time!!
mosquitonose

Saint Francisville, LA

#34 Dec 6, 2012
joe herring aint no better than her if not trashier i heard they had him on camera in his pajama pants at IGA stealing cookie dough and pizza rolls stoned off legal weed, wouldnt be suprised if he started eatin peoples faces

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#35 Dec 7, 2012
Haha! If they had him on video, wouldn't he have been charged with something?!? Gossip is gossip! And that's all St. Francisville is good for! Joe may have his issues but I don't need to "hear" anything! I speak what I know and I know that Erin is the biggest piece of shit I have ever met in my life! She is pathetic! Joe is moving on to bigger & better things! Gotta give the boy credit for trying get his shit together!! Erin is still running around town flapping them jaws & spreading her legs!! That's about all she is good for!!😘
Mosquitonose

Saint Francisville, LA

#36 Dec 7, 2012
You can say whatever you'd like but nothing will make me think highly of joe herring who is the biggest crack head in saint francisville stealing from the local grocery stores knowing he can get away with it cause his low life ass worked up there for 5 years cause he couldn't get off the dope to pass a drug test. The dude walks around in his pajama pants 24/7. Lmfao

Since: Dec 12

Saint Francisville, LA

#37 Dec 7, 2012
Smiling_heart wrote:
Haha! If they had him on video, wouldn't he have been charged with something?!? Gossip is gossip! And that's all St. Francisville is good for! Joe may have his issues but I don't need to "hear" anything! I speak what I know and I know that Erin is the biggest piece of shit I have ever met in my life! She is pathetic! Joe is moving on to bigger & better things! Gotta give the boy credit for trying get his shit together!! Erin is still running around town flapping them jaws & spreading her legs!! That's about all she is good for!!😘
What does Erin have to do with him getting his life together? She wasn't what ruined his rep...he ruined that on his own, actually if you ask me he ruined her rep. He's a piece of trash
Hilarious

Baker, LA

#38 Dec 7, 2012
This is better than tv.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#40 Dec 7, 2012
And how does legal weed automatically get upgraded to crack?!? There is a BIG difference between the 2 & I'm sure Erin has done every single drug Joe has done if not more!!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#41 Dec 7, 2012
Oh wait!! That bitch got fired from Sonnys!! Ha! She must have voted for Obama! Lazy bum!!
Haters

Saint Francisville, LA

#43 Dec 7, 2012
Smiling_heart wrote:
Ha! Y'all are just as screwed up in the head as she is!! I would love to know how you "know" so much about Joe!! Yeah, like I said, Joe has his issues but Erin is a freaking nut job!! She lied to him & made him believe that was his baby! He fell in love w that little girl just to find out a few months later that the bitch lied & he WAS NOT THE FATHER!!! But he still stuck around & tried to be a father to her!! But he's the piece of shit right?!? That bitch ruined her name all on her own!! She a lying, conniving, pill popping, piece of shit!! Joe isn't perfect but neither is Erin!! And why bring up Joe's work history?!? Atleast he had a damn job & has an even better one now! What's Erin doing?!? Oh that's right! She finally got off her lazy ass & got a job at Sonnys pizza! Ha!
Wow, you all are super cool huh? Posting about me on a site that I'm less likely to see the crap on. Let's not forget none of you will put your real names on here and if you can't do that, what's the point in commenting at all? Obviously if your commenting on something this old trying to build it up and keep it going your all stupid.
First of all, joe knew acelyn was not his the day we got together. He just didn't wanna tell his parents or anyone else that because he didn't want to hear their unimportant opinions.
Second, neither of us are the dope heads your saying we are. Lol. Just proves you don't know either of us. Commonly, the most used insult people have for slim people such as me and joe is "crack heads". Well find another way to describe 2 people who DON'T do drugs. Seems to me like a lot of you know a lot about dope. Third, me and joe hung out last week, so if you wanna say he's moved on to bigger and better things then good for you, cause uh well... He hasn't. Lmao. Fourth, joe is a sweet guy, and did do good things for me and acelyn and I do wish him happiness, we both agreed to stay friends for acelyn. So why don't you stick your nose elsewhere cause it doesn't belong in mine and joes business. You obviously don't know shit about what your talking about. This website is pathetic, you people are even more pathetic and so is this stupid post that you all are just now discovering! I won't entertain any of your stupidity, because this post is so old that it just makes you guys look like idiots with no life to still be commenting on it. Just had to put my input in that you are all childish for talking shit about me, hiding behind fake names, and speaking nothing but lies because clearly none of you know anything about me.
Btw I was found not guilty for this charge you low life's. now go find someone else to hate on.
I will no longer read any of these comments, I've read enough and you people make me sick to my stomach with your immature bullshit. Keep mine and Joes name out of your pathetic ass mouths, bet your ass none of you would say any of this to my face. Get a hobby, or a dildo. Something to occupy you all's minds.
God bless, and karma will see you all.
Smiling_Heart

Shelbyville, TX

#44 Dec 8, 2012
FYI Erin, I would gladly say all of this to your face!! You're not as bad ass as you think you are! But I'm going to leave this alone because although most of what you said was lies, for some strange reason, you defended Joe instead of bashing his name for once. There is no point in arguing with you because you "think" your right & I haven't posted anything that isn't true!! But you are definitely right about one thing, KARMA is a bitch and your day is coming :) I have tons of insults I could throw your way & I could back them up but I was simply defending Joe & to see that you have brainwashed a few poor souls into believing the elaborate fairy tales you have concocted is just insane to me! You say you won't read this thread any longer but you have nothing better to do with your sad pathetic life! So I can't wait to see your response!! Have a good day now :)
She dumb

Saint Francisville, LA

#45 Dec 9, 2012
I kno both of y'all joe and Erin well and yes y'all are both trashy and doped out. Can't keep a job and stealing dollar store shit. Just cause you were found not guilty doesn't mean your trashy ass didn't do it. And he's the biggest loser in Saint Francisville so I'm sure y'all made a great couple. Get a real job. Get off your ass. Stop stealing. Stop getting fired. And get off that shit.
sho nuff

Saint Francisville, LA

#46 Dec 9, 2012
Everyone knows what kind of person she is. Even her "boyfriend" "fiance" "friend", joe; said she is crazy and just stays at home. How about you grow up and take care of your own child, instead of living off the government and your parents. Get a freaking job and stop stealing. And even if you didnt steal anything, shame on you for surrounding yourself with people like this. What kind of example are you to your daughter.... Stop acting like a child.
trashy the trash can

Oklahoma City, OK

#47 Dec 10, 2012
All I can say is Erin and her whole family are trash. Her Brother is trash, mom and dad TRASH. Just look at their house in Dipple subdivision. I don't see how the people that live in that subdivision live with that trashy ass house in there. It needs to be torn down. To bad the money they inherited Didn't go into their house. TRASH TRASH TRASH.
Trashy

Saint Francisville, LA

#48 Dec 10, 2012
You know the herrings are trashier, his mom is a pill head who never goes outside or turns on lights in her house, all she does is smoke legal and eat pills when she runs out she locks herself in her room and detoxes shi++ing on herself and wizzin out
Trashy

Saint Francisville, LA

#49 Dec 10, 2012
She jizzed in her pants hahahaha
Wtf

Saint Francisville, LA

#50 Dec 10, 2012
Tell me what in your know it all minds make you say her brother is trashy? He doesn't bother anybody, goes to work and goes home
Carla B

United States

#53 Dec 10, 2012
I don't need to put the rest because all y'all hoes know my name. I'd just like to say that regardless of what Erin did or didn't do, it doesn't concern not one p...y on this f......g page behind a fake a.s f.......g name. Second, whatever happened between Erin and joe is their business and has NOTHING to do with her being arrested. Third, joe knew acelyn wasn't his. Fourth, Erin is a hardworking single mother with a piece of s..t baby daddy and the only way she can get help is her family. Being a young single mother is hard. And theres nothing wrong with getting help when you need it. Fifth, Erin doesn't have to act like a bada.s! She would knock you the f..k out if you said it to her face. But she acts like a "bada.s!" because y'all are too p...y to do that so she just lets y'all know that it's out there. Y'all are a bunch of ignorant a.s fucktards with nothing better to do than talk s..t about someone who has had a rough time. She didn't drop out of school by choice. She had to! But she is still doing good and giving my beautiful baby girl acelyn everything she needs. None of y'all stupid a.s opinions matter anyways. Be cool and bada.s and talk shit on a computer about something you have no idea about behind a fake name. That's what p...y hoes would do in their spare time. I think this page was originally made for Sarah Adams but when she moved all the p...y a.s b...hness from her rubbed off on all y'all dumba..es. Grow the fuck up, get your own f.......g lives and leave her the f... alone!!!
Donnie

Saint Francisville, LA

#54 Dec 10, 2012
This topics thread is a year old! People keep commenting on it! Like seriously, find something better to do than pull up a year old post and bash Erins name calling her jobless dope head with no life which clearly none of you have jobs, lives and gotta be on dope to be sitting on topics talking shit all day. Fucking idiots, if your going to talk shit at least put your real name.
Dumb

Saint Francisville, LA

#55 Dec 10, 2012
Smiling_Heart wrote:
FYI Erin, I would gladly say all of this to your face!! You're not as bad ass as you think you are! But I'm going to leave this alone because although most of what you said was lies, for some strange reason, you defended Joe instead of bashing his name for once. There is no point in arguing with you because you "think" your right & I haven't posted anything that isn't true!! But you are definitely right about one thing, KARMA is a bitch and your day is coming :) I have tons of insults I could throw your way & I could back them up but I was simply defending Joe & to see that you have brainwashed a few poor souls into believing the elaborate fairy tales you have concocted is just insane to me! You say you won't read this thread any longer but you have nothing better to do with your sad pathetic life! So I can't wait to see your response!! Have a good day now :)
How would you know if she's spreading her legs or not? Obviously your stalking her to act as if you know what's going on in her sex life, and to know she got fired 20 minutes after it happened...wow. That's kinda freaky..... I mean, I'm close to her and she tells me things and the last person she had sex with was JOE. While your defending him and bashing her like the pathetic child you are maybe you should think before you preach, if you don't want people bashing joe maybe you shouldn't bash Erin. If this ain't the pot calling the kettle black idk what is. Frankly your defending someone you know nothing about if your saying he's moved on to bigger and better things when his mosquito nosed ass is still skate boarding across 61 in his pj pants to see her...Then to call her a piece of sh.t when your sitting here bashing her name like a child on a post that is over a year old, and talking about her child makes you the piece of shit not her, when I believe if you can't say it to somebody's face don't say it at all. If I were Erin I would bring all these comments to the police station and have each and every comment slandering her name traced and have each and every one of you pu..ies arrested.
Stupidbitc

Saint Francisville, LA

#56 Dec 10, 2012
Smiling_Heart wrote:
FYI Erin, I would gladly say all of this to your face!! You're not as bad ass as you think you are! But I'm going to leave this alone because although most of what you said was lies, for some strange reason, you defended Joe instead of bashing his name for once. There is no point in arguing with you because you "think" your right & I haven't posted anything that isn't true!! But you are definitely right about one thing, KARMA is a bitch and your day is coming :) I have tons of insults I could throw your way & I could back them up but I was simply defending Joe & to see that you have brainwashed a few poor souls into believing the elaborate fairy tales you have concocted is just insane to me! You say you won't read this thread any longer but you have nothing better to do with your sad pathetic life! So I can't wait to see your response!! Have a good day now :)
Practice what you preach b.tch. And using big words to make yourself seem cool doesn't make you any "cooler". You should be ASHAMED of yourself talking about this beautiful young mother who was never arrested for the crime above, just charged because a minor KENNEDY SONNIER, her step mothers grand daughter decided to jump in the car with her while she was going to get her sick child some Tylonol because she's a great mother and poor acelyn was running fevor and the little Kennedy b.tch wanted to steal lunch angles and conditioner for her frizzy hair because her mama dropped her off on her grandma and the grandma doesn't buy things like soap and shampoo for those POOR kids. Why do you think Erin was Not guilty for this charge. Because it was that ugly little crack kid KENNEDY SONNIER that committed the crime. Grow up you stupid kids. I should put y'all in the same category that this kid that got her in this trouble is in. TRASH. Erin is not trash. You are just jealous obviously, since your bragging on the fact Erin and joe are no longer together, probably because you've wanted him this whole time. Don't hate because Erin's had him the past 3 years and he still loves her enough to go back to her every few months....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zachary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 30 min The real Not Land... 3,280
$1M bond set for man arrested for indecent beha... Sep 9 HardyParkerson 1
Pastor hiding alternative lifestyle? Sep 1 Concerned 2
Plainsman Editor hired by the Advocate for new ... Aug 30 KNOW hER 2
The Advocate acquires 4 weekly newspapers Aug '14 SHOCKED 1
St. Francisville teacher named Louisianaa s tea... Jul '14 countrylad 8
Derrick Tubbs arrested for DWI (Dec '11) Jul '14 Terri Cruse 32
•••
•••
•••

Zachary Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Zachary People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Zachary News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Zachary
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••