Rise in temps a sign that global warming continues

Jan 13, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Yuma Sun

Global warming is often treated as a "fact or fiction" piece of conversation, but it's hard to ignore new data released this week.

Comments
41 - 48 of 48 Comments Last updated Aug 9, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

4

phud fetid feces face fiend wrote:
you think ......
'phud fetid feces face fiend' can't think & only copies.

BUT, "phud fetid feces face fiend",'large lying language', dirtling, & 'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' are all slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs. In addition, "phud fetid feces face fiend",'large lying language', & 'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' are alleged & proud threateners.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
'phud fetid feces face fiend' can't think & only copies.
BUT, "phud fetid feces face fiend",'large lying language', dirtling, & 'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' are all slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs. In addition, "phud fetid feces face fiend",'large lying language', & 'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' are alleged & proud threateners.
Best to ignore the trolls here, rather than trying to imitate them.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
'phud fetid feces face fiend' can't think & only copies.
BUT, "phud fetid feces face fiend",'large lying language', dirtling, & 'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' are all slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs. In addition, "phud fetid feces face fiend",'large lying language', & 'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' are alleged & proud threateners.
Mr. Muller
Global warming is real. Perhaps our results will help cool this portion of the climate debate. How much of the warming is due to humans and what will be the likely effects? We made no independent assessment of that. "pinheadlitesout" really really don't know
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Best to ignore the trolls here like ME rather than trying to be imitate with me.
You got it commander troll.
OLUCHI

Umuahia, Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

study political science at the university of Nigeria Nsukka to learn more on politics.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

OLUCHI wrote:
study political science at the university of Nigeria Nsukka to learn more on politics.
In which language?

Thanks.
esoteric guru

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Aug 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Global warming is a huge hoax!!! It is the basis for the future economy!!!
It will take hold ! So become rich and invest in carbon credits
bilbobaggins

Yuma, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Aug 9, 2013
 
I believe the higher temps are due to the action of the sun through the end of the year. We should be back to normal within a few months. Nothing to worry abouut.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Yuma Discussions

Search the Yuma Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Arizonans to protest immigrant children being d... Jul 20 Would not be Crisis if 12
Natasha Curry, Carlos Diaz Out at HLN (Jan '14) Jul 19 GLH 73
AZ AZ Hunting Amendment, Proposition 109 (Oct '10) Jul 15 GeorgeKennerly 93
Bill of Rights Rollback in the U.S. Borderlands Jul 15 Ragnar Destroys Democrats 1
Moving to Yuma soon! (Dec '08) Jul 7 chris m 13
AZ Who do you support for Corporation Commissioner... (Oct '10) Jun 29 Silly times 53
Fatal accident reported (Dec '07) Jun 24 Zach Chavez 5
•••
•••
•••
Yuma Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Yuma Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Yuma People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Yuma News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Yuma
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••