Order Prescriptions Without A Dr. Note Through Website

Jan 28, 2008 Full story: kswt.com 13
Want an easy way to order medicine and have it delivered right to your door? You don't even need a prescription. A website is making all of this possible. The website is webpillstation.com It allows the user to request medicine and have a doctor review the request. The doctor approves your request and the prescription is then mailed to you. Full Story
Poo Mingby

Waltham, MA

#1 Jan 28, 2008
Yeah, go look at their prices. In outer space. As always, it is about money.

You could fly to Canada and pay for air faire and hotel on the savings over ordering from this place.

I don't understand the big deal about this place. It is as simple as pay for the pharmacist's kid to go to college and they will send you the pills.

Since: May 07

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jan 28, 2008
Yep, this sounds safe and legitimate.
truthist

Houston, TX

#3 Jan 28, 2008
"The only down side could be the mis-use of the drugs since a doctor is not physically evaluating you." Fine. No problem there. Responsibility starts with own health!
ru kidding

Lindale, TX

#4 Jan 28, 2008
Where are the feds on this one ?? I can't believe people will fall for this and actually order from these people. I just got Amoxicillin this evening and it cost me $5.42...these people want $141.00 ?? Isn't the FDA watching what is going on ??
Billy

Monterey, TN

#5 Jan 28, 2008
After reading this I would like to say more Hydros please.
blogman

Redding, CA

#6 Jan 28, 2008
Another scam, thinking the foolish Americam public would rather be gouged paying double or triple the cost just for the convenience of sitting on their fat duffs and ordering on-line, which, incidentally, might be one of the reasons they need the pills in the first place.
What will they come up with next? On-line exercising programs, where you don't do anything except purchase a special Web cam that makes you look young and skinny?
Gary 201

Belleville, MI

#7 Jan 28, 2008
ru kidding wrote:
I just got Amoxicillin this evening and it cost me $5.42...these people want $141.00 ??
Hey, I go to Meijers here in Michigan and they give away many of the anti-biotics for free. I think Wal-Mart does a similar program. I know paying 5 bucks is not much to stay healthy, but I think it is nice if these places to give those who need simple anti-biotics a break! I got Cipro for free. I did not realize it till I got home since I got other prescriptions, but it is nice to get a gift every once in a while... I thank Meijers for the script... They answer their phone, home of the free anti-biotics and I tell all the seniors and sick people I know that Meijer's does this for free...
Gary,
websteroma

Auburn Hills, MI

#8 Jan 28, 2008
please
Charles P

Woodstock, GA

#9 Jan 28, 2008
Having a doctor evaluate/examine you does no good, today. They all have an agenda, which is to prescribe the medication that gives them the highest payments from the drug companies (kick backs).

Besides, I have spent my whole life helping different U.S. law enforcement agencies to lock up criminals (murderers, child molesters, street gangs, etc.) and when I was in need of medical treatment, THE DOCTORS AND NURSES DELIBERATELY TRIED TO HARM ME BECAUSE CRIMINALS TOLD THEM TO!!! REAL ETHICAL CREATURES IN THE MEDICAL PROFESSION!!! THEN THE DOCTORS AND NURSES TRIED TO COVER-UP WHAT THEY DID BY FALSELY ACCUSING ME OF BEING A CHILD MOLESTER!! THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT SOME OF THE PEOPLE I WORKED WITH, HAPPENED TO WALK PAST THESE CROOKED MEDICAL PEOPLE WHEN THEY WERE PLANNING THE WHOLE BUNCH OF LIES!!! I HAD WITNESSES THAT THE DOCTORS AND NURSES WERE PART OF A CONSPIRACY TO HURT ME AND HELP A LOCAL CRIME ORGANIZATION!!!

Then the hospital spread a bunch of lies about me on some computer network they have, so that I can not get medical treatment elsewhere!!!
allthumbs

Auburn Hills, MI

#11 Jan 31, 2008
Who you gonna sue when you screw up your own diagnosis?
Guess who

Las Vegas, NV

#12 Jan 31, 2008
Charles P wrote:
Having a doctor evaluate/examine you does no good, today. They all have an agenda, which is to prescribe the medication that gives them the highest payments from the drug companies (kick backs).
Besides, I have spent my whole life helping different U.S. law enforcement agencies to lock up criminals (murderers, child molesters, street gangs, etc.) and when I was in need of medical treatment, THE DOCTORS AND NURSES DELIBERATELY TRIED TO HARM ME BECAUSE CRIMINALS TOLD THEM TO!!! REAL ETHICAL CREATURES IN THE MEDICAL PROFESSION!!! THEN THE DOCTORS AND NURSES TRIED TO COVER-UP WHAT THEY DID BY FALSELY ACCUSING ME OF BEING A CHILD MOLESTER!! THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT SOME OF THE PEOPLE I WORKED WITH, HAPPENED TO WALK PAST THESE CROOKED MEDICAL PEOPLE WHEN THEY WERE PLANNING THE WHOLE BUNCH OF LIES!!! I HAD WITNESSES THAT THE DOCTORS AND NURSES WERE PART OF A CONSPIRACY TO HURT ME AND HELP A LOCAL CRIME ORGANIZATION!!!
Then the hospital spread a bunch of lies about me on some computer network they have, so that I can not get medical treatment elsewhere!!!
Sad but true... Safer to eat well and go tot the health food store...
Guess who

Las Vegas, NV

#13 Jan 31, 2008
I would rather be my own doctor these days. It is safer. They are out to make merchandise of people.
Guess who

Las Vegas, NV

#14 Jan 31, 2008
And be very carefull if you have good insurance. They will find as much wrong as possible... With suspected brain cancer you may end up with a robotic hysterectomy....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yuma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quartzsite Changing for the Worse (Feb '09) 1 hr Father Joseph 73
Natasha Curry, Carlos Diaz Out at HLN (Jan '14) Mar 3 dylsmom 79
Door to door meat delivery scam: Yuma AZ Feb 28 Wheres the beef 6
Arizonans to protest immigrant children being d... (Jul '14) Feb 22 Serrano Red 13
Looking for female boxer to breed with fawn box... Feb 16 Carolinabr6 1
Quartzsite man event Feb 14 George 4
Earthquake Feb 8 Nannapappamar10 1
Yuma Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Yuma People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:02 am PST

NFL 7:02AM
Darnell Dockett signs with the San Francisco 49ers
NFL12:25 PM
Carson Palmer ready to 'rock 'n' roll' by training camp
Bleacher Report 4:18 PM
How Does Darnell Dockett Signing Impact 49ers' Offseason Plans?
ESPN 5:36 PM
Cards' Palmer reworks deal, eyes OTA return
ESPN10:02 AM
Source: Chargers give WR Jones 2-year deal