Natasha Curry, Carlos Diaz Out at HLN

Natasha Curry, Carlos Diaz Out at HLN

There are 84 comments on the TV Newser story from Dec 10, 2013, titled Natasha Curry, Carlos Diaz Out at HLN. In it, TV Newser reports that:

Curry, the anchor of "Weekend Express," joined HLN in 2008 from KYMA in Yuma, Arizona.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TV Newser.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Joyce

Beverly Hills, FL

#1 Jan 6, 2014
What a mistake letting Natasha Curry leave HLN! BesidesBob she was the best HLN had to offer. I do not watch this show anymore
Linda

Valdosta, GA

#2 Jan 9, 2014
OMG..........I REALLY need a Carlos fix! He was one of the best players in my morning "team". What a horrible shame!
bobofett

Mountain View, CA

#3 Jan 9, 2014
I hope she goes to fox news or fbn!
aaryn

United States

#4 Jan 10, 2014
Bring Carlos back! I will not watch hln anymore! So it is written,so it will be done!
CCB

Tennessee Colony, TX

#5 Jan 11, 2014
Booooo! Who is this person that just stepped in and let go of Natasha and Carlos?????????
Whoever is going to take over these slots has some big shoes to fill. I'm outta here HLN, and BTW, this Lynn Berry person.......uh, NO.....even if it is temporary......BORING.
Phyllis

Houston, TX

#6 Jan 15, 2014
Don't care for catlos
Mark

Mount Morris, MI

#7 Jan 18, 2014
Natasha should of stayed. Get rid of that dam blowup doll Robin Meade. Can't stand listening to her or the gossip show.
Mike

Kansas City, MO

#8 Jan 19, 2014
Boo !! failure shame on HLN for letting go Natasha, the Best reason to watch weekend express! Time to move to CNN. Bad bad move
Phil

Charlotte, NC

#9 Jan 19, 2014
Very sad to hear that Natasha is no longer on HLN, they can count me as a former watcher of the program.
Rosie

Vancouver, WA

#10 Jan 19, 2014
Natasha fun high energy. Carlos the man. Yep no longer watching HLN. Robin Mead gives me a headache . Anybody know where they went to?
Claudine Preston

Spring, TX

#11 Jan 21, 2014
I am soooooooooo mad at HLN right now!!! What an unbelievable poor choice that HLN made. Those two were the last people that I would have let go. They both had the best personalities of anyone on that network. Shame on who ever had the bright idea to let them go!!! Who ever did, they are the ones who should be FIRED, FIRED, FIRED!!!! They are the biggest losers! I hope so badly that they go to FOX Network and rub it into HLN's face!!!
Hrwgagain

Milton, FL

#12 Jan 22, 2014
Loved Natasha! Can't stand Robin! I'm switching channels!!!
Bobdobalena

San Antonio, TX

#13 Jan 23, 2014
Maybe the GIGGLEFEST that HLN has become is coming to an end!
Radar911

Edmonton, Canada

#14 Jan 25, 2014
Going to miss Natasha. She made my weekend mornings! Seems like HLN is going in a new direction......down!!!
Dave Miller Mt Morris Mi

Pearl, MS

#15 Jan 26, 2014
Ashamed, that HLN would let go of a great lady like Nataha Curry
Former HLN watcher

Nottingham, MD

#16 Jan 26, 2014
They made a mistake letting Natasha Curry go. This is the last straw for me. HLN has been moving in the wrong direction for awhile. I hate the Firensic Files and Murder Mysteries shows. It's turning into trash tv instead of a news channel.
News fan

Las Vegas, NV

#17 Jan 26, 2014
I really miss Natasha Curry on weekends .looking for other station to watch,miss Carlos too!!
Bruce

Katy, TX

#18 Jan 27, 2014
No one can do that job better than Natasha Curry. I love Robin but she was even better than Robin. This is very disappointing.
Linda KnoxvilleTN

Knoxville, TN

#19 Jan 28, 2014
I can not believe Natasha & Carlos are not on hln any longer they made it so funny and Natasha is so beautiful and down to earth. This show is so boring because they repeat the same freaking thing all day. Then they get rid of he the 2 most interesting people on the show. REALLY!!!!!!!
Stacy H

Akron, OH

#20 Jan 30, 2014
So, let me get this straight...you either let Natasha and Carlos go (or won't fight to keep them) but you keep Nancy Grace? Really????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yuma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gangs and crime in Yuma (Jun '09) 15 hr Husky 182
News 10 pounds of meth found in wrapped gift after H... May 15 Lena Tsosie 2
News Miller named 2017 Yuma County Nurse of the Year May 15 Another good nurse 2
Gymns May 3 Lyons 1
News San Luis Fire Department: Nine people hurt in t... Apr 25 Diana 2
Review: Yuma Valley Advanced Pain Management (Mar '15) Apr 23 Azgal 7
News Famed NYC bakery's immigrant workers defy Trump Apr '17 EAGLE EYE1 5

Yuma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yuma Mortgages