The 'antibiotics before dental proced...

The 'antibiotics before dental procedures' dilemma

There are 1 comment on the Yuma Sun story from Oct 15, 2012, titled The 'antibiotics before dental procedures' dilemma. In it, Yuma Sun reports that:

DEAR DRS. DONOHUE AND ROACH: I had two total hip replacements about 10 years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yuma Sun.

Shaggy J

Idaho Falls, ID

#1 Oct 24, 2012
The deliberation of a medical professional in giving out medical prescriptions are of course base upon the best welfare of the patient. I think it is fair for the you to give your doctor the trust for equal judgement. Sometimes it is more beneficial if for us to be extra cautionary especially in terms of medical welfare instead. Read http://www.depuypinnaclelawsuit.com/hip-repla... to help you understand better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yuma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Los Algodones, what do you think? Aug 28 ImInTheNow 1
Gangs and crime in Yuma (Jun '09) Aug 16 DAVID BROCK 173
News Somerton sees growing complaints over solar pan... Aug 16 DAVID BROCK 3
About to move to Yuma, AZ (Aug '09) Aug 16 DAVID BROCK 16
News US court rules for Chevron in Ecuador rainfores... Aug 8 Captain Yesterday 3
News New movie to explore bizarre hunt for the Bosto... Aug 7 Xstain Mullah Fri... 1
Quartzsite raising vendor permits to $150 in 2017 (Feb '16) Jul '16 QuartzsiteRain 4

Yuma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yuma Mortgages