Review: Pets Plus Superstore

Review: Pets Plus Superstore

Posted in the Yuma Forum

PETS PLUS SUPERSTORE BEWA

Yuma, AZ

#1 Nov 25, 2012
The owner is too cheap to run air conditioning to a comfortable temperature where temps inside the store were 90+degrees, killing many small animals in doing so.dirty cages w/no water! When approached about a deathly ill, bald ferre with open lesions over his body & collar grown INTO his neck caged w/newborns crawling all over him as he lay dying, owner stated he "doesn't do vets" and "I am a MERCHANDISER, not a nursemaid".i removed ferret from store. YCHS closed store dow; he went down road & reopened another & continues to do same. Sick ferrets vet bill was $2,000 that I paid. Owner SCOTT is a JERK, NOT an animal lover. Puts sick animals in cardboard boxes behind store till they die, then into TRASHCAN per ex-employee.Hires high school kids cheaply, w/no experience, no training, no sense of responsibility. Needs to be closed AGAIN AND AGAIN till we run him OUT OF BUSINESS FOR GOOD. go sell something inanimate, not precious innocent animals who are at his mercy. Some day GOD will make him pay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yuma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gangs and crime in Yuma (Jun '09) May 26 Lil tEmpEr 169
News KSWT: Yuma Cold Case: Amberly Mendoza Murder (May '08) May 13 Jjay 8
Quartzsite raising vendor permits to $150 in 2017 May 11 Peggy 3
Roy Pribble is a thief May 11 Peggy 2
News Youth Advocates Demand Arizona Courts End Indis... May 8 HumanSpirit 3
News Solution may lie in walls, roof (Sep '15) Apr '16 HOLLA ISABELLA 8
Jenna Justice (Sep '15) Apr '16 lulsex 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yuma Mortgages