anti-american business: public beware
Pippa

United States

#62 Jun 17, 2013
Gross
Boondock Saint

United States

#63 Jun 17, 2013
Karen does like most progressives do, lie. Why act like that is different from her behavior 3 or 4 years ago?

It consistent with who she is as a person it's what she does.
Dapper

United States

#64 Jun 17, 2013
Boondock Saint wrote:
Karen does like most progressives do, lie. Why act like that is different from her behavior 3 or 4 years ago?
It consistent with who she is as a person it's what she does.
She high most of the time she says pot helps her MS.
Dapper

United States

#65 Jun 17, 2013
Damn it's storming outside I'm signing off..
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#66 Jun 17, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't even imagine her having a boyfriend much less a husband. The first post on this thread says her husband is Iranian is that true also?

Yes, that is true but... Karen give him the name Ray to americanize him and took the diaper off his head but it is true, he is full blood Iranian.
Sergeant Dow Jones

Malvern, AR

#67 Jun 17, 2013
Joanne wrote:
I had a friend who used to work for Perry's and knows Karen and Ray Janbaz personally. They allow some gross stuff to happen in the preparation of food and I'm surprise more people don't get food poisoning and other illnesses like hepatitis. Some of the staff never wash their hands after using the restroom and I was told that it's not uncommon for food to be dropped on the floor and picked up and put on a customer's plate. One time when plating up a meal part of it fell onto the cabinet and into the sink drain and they just dug it out of the sink and put it on the customer's plate. No way would the customer eat that if they knew! My friend said it was brought to Ray's attention and he told the cook it didn't matter send it out anyway because they were too far behind in serving the orders.
I will never eat there and if you do you eat at your own risk!
So are they poisoning Americans on purpose? Who should you contact? The Health Department, Homeland Security, or AFP
Lisa

United States

#68 Jun 17, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is true but... Karen give him the name Ray to americanize him and took the diaper off his head but it is true, he is full blood Iranian.
Do you know if he applied for citizenship?
Duncan

United States

#69 Jun 17, 2013
Sergeant Dow Jones wrote:
<quoted text> So are they poisoning Americans on purpose? Who should you contact? The Health Department, Homeland Security, or AFP
Sgt. Jones are you kin to Dr Jones? And since this is a okie problem I figure it will be dealt with locally not from someone in Caldwell Texas. Interesting thing about Texans, they think they can take Oklahoma's water by force through the courts...they were wrong, and now with this restaurant in OKC they think they can make snarkie asinine suggestions, well sir, I think we can handle one restaurant and it's rogue Iranian owners.
Matthews

United States

#70 Jun 17, 2013
Of course you guys would 'out' her gay daughter this is okieland hillbilly heaven. Karen used to be bi before she married and publicly says she straight.

Oh the early years, lol.

It' why I live in SF.
Joy

United States

#71 Jun 17, 2013
Ugh, I'd rather not know about her sexual habits if you don't mind.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#72 Jun 17, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know if he applied for citizenship?

Don't know to be honest.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#73 Jun 18, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess she's just letting everyone know that this business owner apparently hates americans and oklahomans but is earning a living off of oklahomans which are americans right here locally.

That's not what TOPIX is about, it is about sharing information and exchanging ideas. Guess this business owner finally pissed enough people off and they knew who she was and decided to let the rest of us know.

I have decided not to go to Perry's because of the posts I read last week. My money will go to support Oklahomans who support America and other Oklahomans. It's my personal choice.
I read on the internets where chicken skin causes cancer
( everytime ). Boy that internet is the source of all
truth. You should quit drinking water too, because it's
filled with them fluoride gods.

Thank you for your informed opinions. We think alike.
Linda

United States

#74 Jun 18, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
I read on the internets where chicken skin causes cancer
( everytime ). Boy that internet is the source of all
truth. You should quit drinking water too, because it's
filled with them fluoride gods.
Thank you for your informed opinions. We think alike.
Good thing your in Texas because in Oklahoma we spray pest.
Lisa

United States

#75 Jun 18, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing your in Texas because in Oklahoma we spray pest.
Lol, well said and yes we do! I notice Karen Janbaz is back posting crude sexual remarks using other people's usernames on the Healthcare thread so the earlier post on this thread regarding her personal preferences have more credibility to me than they did when they were first posted. A lady, Karen is not...
Lisa

United States

#76 Jun 18, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know to be honest.
I was wondering since he made his home in this area and earns a living in this area seems like he would commit to this country.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#77 Jun 18, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering since he made his home in this area and earns a living in this area seems like he would commit to this country.
Wasn't Justi born here in the US? But has decided to go to the extreme away from the constitution. Someone ask if Justi's husband became a citizen and if Justi was telling the truth, yes. I don't actually know Justi's thoughts on the subjest that has been disgusted on the healthcare forum. I just know what Justi has posted.
Lisa

United States

#78 Jun 18, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't Justi born here in the US? But has decided to go to the extreme away from the constitution. Someone ask if Justi's husband became a citizen and if Justi was telling the truth, yes. I don't actually know Justi's thoughts on the subjest that has been disgusted on the healthcare forum. I just know what Justi has posted.
Hi Tamara I saw your posts the other day when I dropped in on the Healthcare thread after posting here with Packing Heat. I know where this Perry's Restaurant is in OKC and I'm shocked with some of the posts Karen Janbaz puts on that thread. I noticed too she uses other people's usernames including yours to posts all kinds of offensive trash. Like really offensive trash.
Lisa

United States

#79 Jun 18, 2013
My girlfriend who works downtown OKC said Karen is a U.S. citizen but she didn't know about Karen's husband Ray.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#80 Jun 18, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Tamara I saw your posts the other day when I dropped in on the Healthcare thread after posting here with Packing Heat. I know where this Perry's Restaurant is in OKC and I'm shocked with some of the posts Karen Janbaz puts on that thread. I noticed too she uses other people's usernames including yours to posts all kinds of offensive trash. Like really offensive trash.

Just looking at their pictures at the sons wedding in Florida, appears Ray and the children are the victims in that mess,
just saying.

A little "Hitler Moustache" on that Hoghead and she would look like his twin-sister, lol.

She is absolutely insane to post the nonsense she posts right in her own neighborhood of all places too, lol.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#81 Jun 18, 2013
Lisa wrote:
My girlfriend who works downtown OKC said Karen is a U.S. citizen but she didn't know about Karen's husband Ray.
I just know what Justi has posted on here. I just know she said her husband became a citizen. I just don't know how Justi's husband feels on the subject being posted about. I have never been even close to Perry's so I have know idea what kind of place it is so I do post about Perry's. As far as what she looks like I only know what she has said. But then again I don't really worry about how tall she is or what her weight is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lindsey Harting Stuck Up Cocktail Waitress 6 hr Rolla 9
Prostitute Taryn Huffman: Gets Off Easy on DUI 6 hr Jamie Dundee 7
Hi 22 hr Pretty Girl 2
News Police say camouflage suit linked Oklahoma teen... Aug 18 elmerfudd 1
Ashley Whitworth aint worth $$$ Aug 9 She Aint Worth It 3
Brittany Shae Mixon (Nov '16) Jul 25 Cameron 35
Kendra Conley: Weight (May '16) Jul '17 Glasco 20

Yukon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance