Bud

United States

#22 Jun 11, 2013
Just came off of Oklahoma Healthcare thread and justaminute has posted almost 2 pages in other poster's usernames, the woman is a compulsive liar!
She probably has a doc who keeps her on therapy sessions and pills to try and control her condition, lol.

Someone needs to tell him it's not working!
Bud

United States

#23 Jun 11, 2013
Says she doesn't have a facebook page lol. I got those flickr pics too but the link didn't work for me instead I googled Ryan Janbaz and it pull up Kira and Ryan Janbaz wedding pics.
Lisa

United States

#24 Jun 12, 2013
Bud wrote:
Says she doesn't have a facebook page lol. I got those flickr pics too but the link didn't work for me instead I googled Ryan Janbaz and it pull up Kira and Ryan Janbaz wedding pics.
Saw the pics feel bad for her family. This evening she is attacking that older woman over and over again on the OK Health Care thread. Everyone else on that thread seem to get along but no one gets along with Justaminute she fights with everyone reminds me of that arrogant jerk WarForOil.

It's clear she is radical in her thinking. It's hard to believe we have people like that living right here in Oklahoma. Scary thought!
Joy

United States

#25 Jun 12, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw the pics feel bad for her family. This evening she is attacking that older woman over and over again on the OK Health Care thread. Everyone else on that thread seem to get along but no one gets along with Justaminute she fights with everyone reminds me of that arrogant jerk WarForOil.
It's clear she is radical in her thinking. It's hard to believe we have people like that living right here in Oklahoma. Scary thought!

I know. I used to go in there but not anymore. It never entered my mind that what I thought was a American business was really owned by people who hate America and hate Oklahoma. I read some of the things she posted about Gov. Mary Fallin calling her a whore only she used the slang term 'ho' which in some ways is even worse because it shows how gutter minded she is as a person.

WOW I'm just blown away by how awful these people are.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#26 Jun 13, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>

Sorry to hear you had the same problem with WarForOil too. After some thorough research, found the problem here under healthcare. I'm afraid there is no cure.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/midwest-city-...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#27 Jun 13, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>

Meant to say I posted the result here, sorry, lol.
Lisa

United States

#28 Jun 13, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear you had the same problem with WarForOil too. After some thorough research, found the problem here under healthcare. I'm afraid there is no cure.
There may be no cure for him but there is also no reason or excuse for the things he says either.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#29 Jun 13, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
There may be no cure for him but there is also no reason or excuse for the things he says either.

I absolutely agree with you 100%.
Zane

United States

#30 Jun 13, 2013
WarForOil is having a bad day. In a U.S. Supreme Court case the judges unanimously ruled that the case TEXAS had filed against Oklahoma was lacking in merit so the judges ruled in favor of OKLAHOMA.

The water Texas desired required Texas to claim it had the legal right to cross the shared border into Oklahoma for water Texas needed for Tarrant County which is the fast growing Ft. Worth area.

*AP
6/13/2013
Tarrant Regional Water District vs. Herrmann 11-889
Caveman Jesus

London, TX

#31 Jun 13, 2013
Remember, there are just so many other reasons to pity, dislike, or disapprove of someone beside politics or race. And on a personal level I am sicken by folks who can't seem to forgive or love even themselves.
Joy

United States

#32 Jun 14, 2013
you should go to the healthcare thread because that janbaz woman is posting in everyone else's usernames I think there's like 2 or 3 pages of her opinion she put in other people usernames.

Bet she's a big bully at her restaurant too.
Joy

United States

#33 Jun 14, 2013
Caveman Jesus wrote:
Remember, there are just so many other reasons to pity, dislike, or disapprove of someone beside politics or race. And on a personal level I am sicken by folks who can't seem to forgive or love even themselves.
go read the healthcare thread and see all the fake posts that janbaz woman puts in other people's user name but its really her opinion. I think she's a big bully no one likes someone who's a liar and fake and a bully. Her opinion is just one opinion she doesn't speak for anyone else on that thread!
Lisa

United States

#34 Jun 14, 2013
Joy wrote:
you should go to the healthcare thread because that janbaz woman is posting in everyone else's usernames I think there's like 2 or 3 pages of her opinion she put in other people usernames.
Bet she's a big bully at her restaurant too.
Is she there now?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#35 Jun 14, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Is she there now?

Was when I passed through just a few minutes ago. That Big Ape was running on all 4's wide open and had 3 pages of nonsense. I tried to mark them all for you, "clueless, nuts, spam". Ray probably locked her out of the house and she is outside on a Telephone Pole pluggged into the interenet again, HELP, someone call animal control again, lol.
Joy

United States

#36 Jun 14, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Is she there now?
She was just a few minutes ago, I posted here then got me a glass of tea so you can see what she's done if you read about 3 pages I think. Can you believe a adult person would even act like that and all she is trying to accomplish is pushing Obama and his policies. Its all bullying.
Lisa

United States

#37 Jun 14, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Was when I passed through just a few minutes ago. That Big Ape was running on all 4's wide open and had 3 pages of nonsense. I tried to mark them all for you, "clueless, nuts, spam". Ray probably locked her out of the house and she is outside on a Telephone Pole pluggged into the interenet again, HELP, someone call animal control again, lol.
Thanks, I went over there and it's just like Joy said post after post just ridiculous to think she's a grown woman. Is Zane someone who knows her because he'll call her out in short order? LOL.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38 Jun 14, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I went over there and it's just like Joy said post after post just ridiculous to think she's a grown woman. Is Zane someone who knows her because he'll call her out in short order? LOL.

Either knows her or did the research from personal information Karen posted. I've been on that thread since it started in 2010 and she has posted way too much personal information.

Then her viscous attacks at Mrs TAMARA infuriated me so every time she told a progressive lie and went back prove she lied and it grew to what it is today, her attacking everyone that disagrees with her belief.

If Obama had another daughter, it would look just like Karne aka: Justaminute, lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39 Jun 14, 2013
Sorry, meant Karen aka: Justminute, lol.

I was still trembling thing about that Ape hanging on a Telephone Pole plugged into the internet posting all that crap, lol.
Lisa

United States

#40 Jun 14, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Either knows her or did the research from personal information Karen posted. I've been on that thread since it started in 2010 and she has posted way too much personal information.
Then her viscous attacks at Mrs TAMARA infuriated me so every time she told a progressive lie and went back prove she lied and it grew to what it is today, her attacking everyone that disagrees with her belief.
If Obama had another daughter, it would look just like Karne aka: Justaminute, lol.
Oh ok, I wonder how so much information was available about her. Attacking everyone and forcing your opinion using other people's usernames isn't going to make yourself any friends. But it's so stupid I would think she would understand her opinions will hurt her business. I mean no one will want to use her restaurant unless they are supporting hating Oklahoma, hating America and wanting Obama health care which personally I don't know anyone who fully supports it.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41 Jun 14, 2013
Zane thinks the Wildlife Ranger got her down and took her home to Ray. You can go by and chime in with us now, lol. I think it's safe now, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 16 hr smiler_tom 333
News Two Earthquakes Shake Oklahoma Early Sunday 19 hr Go Blue Forever 1
City Of Bethany.....Corrupt and Unprofessional ... (May '06) 19 hr Bethany pigs suck 353
News Mother of injured teen seeks $27M in damages (Nov '08) 20 hr Redgirl 57
News OKC Pharmacist Who Shot Robber Released - NewsO... (May '09) Apr 18 Sterkfontein Swar... 396
ku klux klan (Jun '13) Apr 17 disgusted forum user 8
Xanax Apr 17 disgusted forum user 8
More from around the web

Yukon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]