Ark. judge denies new trial for convi...

Ark. judge denies new trial for convicted killer

There are 1 comment on the NewsOn6 Tulsa story from Dec 23, 2010, titled Ark. judge denies new trial for convicted killer. In it, NewsOn6 Tulsa reports that:

A federal judge in Little Rock has denied a request for a new trial by a convicted killer from Oklahoma.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOn6 Tulsa.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1 Dec 23, 2010
From what little I've read on this, it appears to be another case of intentionally arresting the wrong person. Whether it was politically motivated, just to calm the fears of the public or some other reason, remains to be seen.
It sounds like there is no overwhelming evidence against the two accused; in fact, it sounds like the only evidence is testimony from paid informants, which are likely false and a single hair (which cannot be matched to a single person without DNA testing).
If the single hair produced and claimed by the prosecution to belong to the accused, DNA testing will either verify that claim or refute it. If it verifies, he's probably guilty; if not, he probably isn't. It is as simple as that so naturally the judge denies it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Confederate leaders' names popular with voters ... 4 min Baker handshake 14
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 2 hr thousands on the ... 151
News 'Seismic Sunday' Continues With 4.1 Magnitude Q... (Dec '14) 2 hr bantom sunshine 2
News Oklahoma County records high number of people h... Sat turningtables 1
News 'Suspicious Package' Prompts Evacuation At Se O... Sat anotherdayfor okie 1
News Atheists plan 2018 gathering in Oklahoma City Sat Now i Know 16
News Subway blast arrest leads to discussion of immi... Sat whathuh 1

Yukon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yukon Mortgages