Eyebrow Threading
Customer

Dallas, TX

#1 May 16, 2012
I went to the Penn Square Mall yesterday and got my eyebrows threaded for the first time. It seems harmless at first but I'm just worried to where ever I went to doesn't have safe sanitation practices and I want to know if anyone has gone to this particular kiosk and whether you had any problems there.

But what are the laws here in Oklahoma for that. Do they have to have a cosmetology license to practice or are they exempt here in the state?
Rae

United States

#2 Jun 7, 2012
Customer wrote:
I went to the Penn Square Mall yesterday and got my eyebrows threaded for the first time. It seems harmless at first but I'm just worried to where ever I went to doesn't have safe sanitation practices and I want to know if anyone has gone to this particular kiosk and whether you had any problems there.

But what are the laws here in Oklahoma for that. Do they have to have a cosmetology license to practice or are they exempt here in the state?
It's really just plucking I do not see where there could be many health concerns

“Byte into an Apple”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 11, 2012
Rae wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really just plucking I do not see where there could be many health concerns
It can spread and cause staph infections and other contagious skin conditions when reusing threads on multiple customers. So yes I was a bit concerned. Thats why now in some states they are required to have a cosmetology license. It seems over the top especially since it came from India and it is very simple and easy to learn. I do agree it is very much like plucking the feeling says its all.

http://healthland.time.com/2011/08/02/does-ey...
Customer

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Jun 11, 2012
Okay, well it is very red and swollen right now with a lot of pain. I also have a high fever. How much money should I sue for?

“Byte into an Apple”

Location hidden

#5 Jun 11, 2012
Customer wrote:
Okay, well it is very red and swollen right now with a lot of pain. I also have a high fever. How much money should I sue for?
It depends. I think you have a weak case and nobody will take it. Cause the laws in Oklahoma are they can practice without a license.
Alo

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Oct 7, 2012
They do not re-use and they use hand sanitizer I ve been their customer for over 2 years with no problems

“Byte into an Apple”

Location hidden

#7 Oct 25, 2012
Alo wrote:
They do not re-use and they use hand sanitizer I ve been their customer for over 2 years with no problems
That's good to know.
Kay

Choctaw, OK

#8 Nov 18, 2012
You prolly broke out because your skin is sensitive. I've read about it online.
wow

United States

#9 Nov 19, 2012
Customer wrote:
Are you kidding me? How much money should I sue for. Seems like someone is out for money and that's all. I've been going there for 2 years and I've never had a problem with them. If you're going to sue better find something better to sue for because you won't get anywhere with that kind of train of thought. I'll be sure to give them a heads up though.
RN Karen

United States

#10 Nov 19, 2012
Customer wrote:

They do have a license. If they didn't they wouldn't be allowed to be there. If you just got it done you wouldn't already be running a fever from that.

“Byte into an Apple”

Location hidden

#11 Dec 26, 2012
RN Karen wrote:
<quoted text>They do have a license. If they didn't they wouldn't be allowed to be there. If you just got it done you wouldn't already be running a fever from that.
That first alias was me the second person was the one who is running a fever. But I love going there when I get the chance.
Rebecca

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Mar 17, 2014
Kay wrote:
You prolly broke out because your skin is sensitive. I've read about it online.
My face broke out also the first time only. My skin is very sensitive. the second time it was only a little red but I did not put any water on my face till the next day and that helped a lot. not I have no issues at all when I have my face threaded. I love it and my skin always feels so smooth and looks fresh and clean.
Rebecca

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Mar 17, 2014
Alo wrote:
Can you tell me the name and do you know if they have a facebook page?

“Byte into an Apple”

Location hidden

#14 Mar 18, 2014
Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text>Can you tell me the name and do you know if they have a facebook page?
I went to their kiosk at the penn square mall it was an Indian lady i thought I had her business card I remember her name being Sonya and now they have a another business called brow art 23 running out of jcp you can try that they're open from 10am to 9pm.
maggie

Muskogee, OK

#15 Jul 9, 2014
how much do they charge??
Shan

Mustang, OK

#16 Saturday May 23
Where in Yukon, Mustang, or el Reno can I get my eyebrows threaded

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmaker Wants To Legalize Cockfighting (Sep '08) 9 hr Un agenda 21 and ... 41
Debate: Marijuana - Oklahoma City, OK (Aug '10) 11 hr Warren Osborn 2,371
obamacare wins Thu WarForOil 1
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Thu davidiaz246 348
News Abused, neglected children handcuffed at state-... May 27 william poirier 1
Zoo May 24 Visitor 1
News Downtown Oklahoma City music venue and restaura... May 24 Ben Hurr 1
More from around the web

Yukon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]