Wrestlers arrested for raping 14-year...

Wrestlers arrested for raping 14-year-old girls

There are 428 comments on the KFOR story from Nov 9, 2010, titled Wrestlers arrested for raping 14-year-old girls. In it, KFOR reports that:

Instead of hitting the mat, a pair a State Championship wrestlers in Ponca City are now fighting for the their freedom after they were arrested for rape.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

First Prev
of 22
Next Last
sportsfan

Edmond, OK

#443 Nov 17, 2010
Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not recall saying anything about the age of incident or accusation. And again, That is why the law should have been kept out of it. This is such a mess getting the Law involved. If the boys are found not guilty, the girls will be charged. It is a no win situation for all parties involved.
Actually you said something about the girls might have waited til the boys turned 18 to report it. It doesn't matter that the boys were 18 when it was reported, what matters is that they were 18 when the incident occurred. There was no question about getting "the law" involved. Obviously you know nothing about laws or child abuse/neglect. I don't recall your exact posts before this, but I hope to God you don't have daughters if you honestly think this is ok.
sportsfan

Edmond, OK

#444 Nov 17, 2010
Rosemary Brown wrote:
...You Girls Should Be The Ones At Blame Too Because Im Not Say'n It Happend But This Situation Would Of Never Came About If You Were At Whatever Destination You Were To Be Nd You Two Females Just Ruin'd These Boys Lives Nd Yes They Are Good Decent Boys Nd I Know That For A Fact Because I Attended School With Them.... Nd Those Girl's Parents Should Be At Blame We All Know The Wealthy Families In P.C Let Their 14 Year Olds Nd Up Go Out Nd Party Nd Most Of Time The Parents Are The Ones Providing The Booze So Before You Point Your Fingers Make Sure You Own Damn Hands Are Clean... And There Are Always Two Sides Of A Story. So Truth Be Told You Parents Are The Ones To Blame You Say You Care About Your Kids Than You Should Make Sure At All Times Where Theyre At Nd What Theyre Doin But No You Dont Care About Em As Long As Theyre Out Of Your Hair Than Its All Good. These Boys Are Innocent Until Proven Guilty!
I hope you aren't using your real name. To post comments you really should use proper English - to include grammar, spelling, capitalization, and punctuation. When did "Nd" become the abbreviation for the word "and"? How about the commonly used symbol: & ? Also, not every word of a sentence is supposed to be capitalized. The school systems have GOT to do something about the kids on here and their use of the English language. You should refrain from generalizing. Not all children, parents, or people are the same. Oh...and before you point fingers...be sure you know something about the situation.
Concerned OKC Mom

Bethany, OK

#445 Nov 17, 2010
You gotta love livin' in the Bible belt, where it is okay for adults to have sex with children. Then blame the children, because they wanted it!
Kay Smith

United States

#446 Nov 18, 2010
sportsfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you said something about the girls might have waited til the boys turned 18 to report it. It doesn't matter that the boys were 18 when it was reported, what matters is that they were 18 when the incident occurred. There was no question about getting "the law" involved. Obviously you know nothing about laws or child abuse/neglect. I don't recall your exact posts before this, but I hope to God you don't have daughters if you honestly think this is ok.
No I never said anything to that fact. Your quotes about what others say are way off. I said make the girls responsible for their actions. My kids have been out of school foe well over 20 years Thank You. And it is all to apparent your not very old or very wise. Talk to the hand girl. I won't be back. This forum should be shut down and I hope they do.
JoeBlow

Oklahoma City, OK

#447 Nov 18, 2010
Stop using the word rape. They had SEX with 14-year-old girls. It wasn't against their will.
They are athletes, the girls were into them, and had sex with them. THEN after the fact they either felt guilty and told their parents or the parents found out in other ways and started screaming rape instead of whipping the collective asses of their whore daughters.
The word rape is thrown around way too much right now and is being used to damage the lives of young men intentionally. Does rape happen? Of course, and it's one of the worst things a person can do to someone. But far FAR more often it's girls who have sex and sometime after the guy makes them mad and they KNOW that in this screwed up anti-male society all they have to do is whisper the word rape and they are off the hook.
He "lead her to a secluded part of the school"? That just screams that they left out the other part of the equation where she FOLLOWED him. She knew full well what they were going to do. Also, what is a 14-year-old girl doing in the truck of a 17-18 year-old boy anyways? Where is the parenting there? They had no clue where their daughter was.
Should they have had sex with girls this young? Nope. Was it rape? Hell no it wasn't.
Missy

Enid, OK

#448 Nov 18, 2010
JoeBlow wrote:
Stop using the word rape. They had SEX with 14-year-old girls. It wasn't against their will.
They are athletes, the girls were into them, and had sex with them.
At what age would it be rape in your mind? If the men were 21? 30? 50?
Even if 14 or younger girls want to have sex with a older man it's not ok in the eyes of the law. You can not legally give consent to sex until your 16. When the two boys are 20 it would be "ok" for them to have sex with same 16 year old girls. If you do not like the laws fight to get them changed.
Ryan

United States

#449 May 12, 2013
Ponca City mother wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you one of the boys' peers? It is my understanding that you are a parent so why do you think you are getting a clear picture of who those boys really are. My daughter goes to that school and has told me first hand how those boys really are which is why she has steered totally clear of them and would never have anything to do with them. They brag about all the girls they sleep with and treat girls in general like they are trash whether they deserve it or not. I am so tired of hearing what saints these boys are being made out to be. Clearly they are not truly what you think they are.
It's parents like you who piss me off. It's hypocritical to make your daughter sound so great. I guarantee she isn't as innocent as she tells you. The ignorance of some parents is overwhelming
So What

Mcloud, OK

#450 May 12, 2013
Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's parents like you who piss me off. It's hypocritical to make your daughter sound so great. I guarantee she isn't as innocent as she tells you. The ignorance of some parents is overwhelming
Ryan, did you blow the dust off this blog before you joined in?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grider Found Guilty, Gets Life (Feb '07) 6 hr hope he dies soon 52
Illegal Roofing Crews and Homeowners BEWARE (May '10) 9 hr ivan83 258
Kimberly Lavonne Cox: Stuck Up 10 hr PCNorth 4
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Fri Codywooton1993 448
Embrace the Trumpet Thu TFCN 14
Angel Tschetter is Fat Now Jun 22 Jamie Dundee 19
Kendra Conley: Weight Jun 21 Glasco 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yukon Mortgages