Wrestlers arrested for raping 14-year-old girls

Nov 9, 2010 Read more: KFOR 430
Instead of hitting the mat, a pair a State Championship wrestlers in Ponca City are now fighting for the their freedom after they were arrested for rape. Read more
First Prev
of 22
Next Last
Juan

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Nov 9, 2010
wow, I can understand if there may be a probable cause to believe these guys did what they are accused of. But i dont think they should be posted up on news media and humiliated until the investigation proves they are guilty. Because now you just humiliated two young men based on hearsay with no proof at all, who could still possibly be innocent.
soon2bCSI

Stillwater, OK

#2 Nov 9, 2010
The news page did not say that the guys were guilty. They are simply stating what is going on with the case. This is no different than any other story and they should be treated in the same respect as any other case. If they are guilty, they get what they deserve. If not, so be it. I will say that there are two sides to every story. I can name more than one case that certain young women were "raped" and the sex was consensual. She knew it, he knew it but it was his word against hers. Age is really the only factor here. This is where the wrong comes in. Ten years from now it wouldn't matter, but now those girls were under age. So, laws are laws... If the guys didn't know the age of the girls, that might be a little different, but it seems to me that they went to school together so no defense there...
soon2bCSI

Stillwater, OK

#3 Nov 9, 2010
Not to mention the guys were 18, so why should they not have their names on the news page. They are no different than any other suspect. Just because they are suburban students, do they deserve speacial treatment? No I think not... Criminals are criminals no matter where they come from.
LOL

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Nov 9, 2010
Ok. Where's all the idiots that are going to be on here saying they are good guys, they didnt do it and the police are just picking on them. Hope they get what they deserve!
Shayley

Ponca City, OK

#5 Nov 9, 2010
i think everyone needs to drop this crap because the two girls are just as guilty as austin and devin are! austin and devin are NOT the type of guys to do something like as Rob said! as the saying has always been it takes two to tango and so yahh austin and devin should not get in trouble for any of this unless the two girls are gettin something also

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott Stinnett

Macomb, IL

#6 Nov 9, 2010
What's fair is fair.

If the guys' pictures and names are in the news so should the names and pictures of the girls.

Equality!
Concerned OKC Mom

Bethany, OK

#8 Nov 9, 2010
Shayley wrote:
i think everyone needs to drop this crap because the two girls are just as guilty as austin and devin are! austin and devin are NOT the type of guys to do something like as Rob said! as the saying has always been it takes two to tango and so yahh austin and devin should not get in trouble for any of this unless the two girls are gettin something also
No still means No! The guys are getting what they diserve!
annoyed

Ponca City, OK

#9 Nov 9, 2010
how do you know the guys are getting what they deserve, when no one really knows what happened. Its all a bunch of hearsay until someone proves otherwise.
Amazed

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Nov 9, 2010
Scott Stinnett wrote:
What's fair is fair.
If the guys' pictures and names are in the news so should the names and pictures of the girls.
Equality!
The reason the guys are in the news and the girls are not Genius. is the fact the boys are 18 and considered adults and the girls are 14... and while the boy are and should be innocent until proven guilty, the girls are the alledged victims so why should their pictures be in the news. If the boys would have been younger then their names would not have been released either.
Amazed

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Nov 9, 2010
annoyed wrote:
how do you know the guys are getting what they deserve, when no one really knows what happened. Its all a bunch of hearsay until someone proves otherwise.
I agree. They have been arrested so of course they will make the news, no one should get anything until they investigate.
lhdaflghfldgjhag

Ponca City, OK

#12 Nov 9, 2010
I agree with Juan & Shayley! Definately! These guys are one my my very good friends! And if the "austin took the ground in a building by the cafeteria & raped her" Dont you think the girl would have done something like went and hurried and told someone and have been all scared instead of walking back to class calmly?
Frustrated

United States

#13 Nov 9, 2010
Shayley wrote:
I agree it does take two to tango; do these girls actually realize that they have now potentially just messed up the rest of these guys life.
Pcgirl

Dallas, TX

#14 Nov 9, 2010
Everyone needs to shut up. These boys are my best friends and these girls lied about Their age, they aggressively pursued to receive these boys attention, they have had multiple partners, both of them, so why these boys!!? Because they happened to turn 18 LAST MONTH. Shut your damn mouth if you know nothing
Family Friend of the Boys

San Antonio, TX

#15 Nov 9, 2010
I don't think any of the people commenting on here saying these boys should get what they deserve and not get preferential treatment you all are full of crap. Number one because both of these boys are hard working student athletes who have invested their lives in becoming the best wrestlers in the state of oklahoma and on a national level. They have worked their butts off to get a scholarship to pay for their education. An education that they may never financially been able to afford had they not been top athletes. If any of you had any idea about the real facts of the case then you wouldn't be up here talking about no means no and assuming these two boys are guilty. I can 100% guarantee that neither of these 14 year old girls ever said no. They are freshman in high school trying to run around with the senior guys and having sex with not only these two young men but with others. Everything was good until one of the girls mothers was snooping through her cell phone and found text messages about her daughter having sex. When confronted the girl told her mother she wasnt the only 14 year old having sex and went on to name her friend and stated that she was having sex with Devin. So this mother called the other girls mother and that is when charges were filed. So, you tell me where along the lines does this classify as a rape case? Other than the fact that the two young men are barely above 18. These girls were NOT raped. Just wait until the list of guys comes out that these supposed "children" have or were having sex with.
ponca city

Ponca City, OK

#16 Nov 9, 2010
Ignorance of the law does not excuse these 18 yr old boys from possible legal problems. Apparently four different people made poor choices and now there may possibly be legal consequences for two of them. Unfortunately, four families lives will be changed forever.
ponca city

Ponca City, OK

#17 Nov 9, 2010
Pcgirl wrote:
Everyone needs to shut up. These boys are my best friends and these girls lied about Their age, they aggressively pursued to receive these boys attention, they have had multiple partners, both of them, so why these boys!!? Because they happened to turn 18 LAST MONTH. Shut your damn mouth if you know nothing
Not true!! These girls were pursued for several weeks and months by these older, popular, athletes. They are the victims of predators!! It makes me sick that people are blaming the victims!

San Antonio, TX

#18 Nov 9, 2010
Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed PCGirl...devin and austin are like my brothers and were raised around my family for years....they are good citizens and well respected in the PC community not just because of their athletic status but because they are good kids with good hearts raised by good families and this is the last thing they should ever be labeled as. the boys barely are 18 and so now these girls parents want to ruin their lives because their daughters cant keep their legs closed???? And why wait so long after the fact. I didnt see the little girl running to the principals office telling them she was raped right after it happened...no none of this would have ever been known had her mom not seen the texts in her phone. I have confidence that these boys will get through this mess. they have a ton of supporters and people pulling for them..i mean besides all the haters on here that just read that the boys were wrestlers and got all huffy puffy cuz they losers in high school never played a sport in their life or tried and wasnt good at it...you just call them athlete haters
ponca city

Ponca City, OK

#19 Nov 9, 2010
Family Friend of the Boys wrote:
I don't think any of the people commenting on here saying these boys should get what they deserve and not get preferential treatment you all are full of crap. Number one because both of these boys are hard working student athletes who have invested their lives in becoming the best wrestlers in the state of oklahoma and on a national level. They have worked their butts off to get a scholarship to pay for their education. An education that they may never financially been able to afford had they not been top athletes. If any of you had any idea about the real facts of the case then you wouldn't be up here talking about no means no and assuming these two boys are guilty. I can 100% guarantee that neither of these 14 year old girls ever said no. They are freshman in high school trying to run around with the senior guys and having sex with not only these two young men but with others. Everything was good until one of the girls mothers was snooping through her cell phone and found text messages about her daughter having sex. When confronted the girl told her mother she wasnt the only 14 year old having sex and went on to name her friend and stated that she was having sex with Devin. So this mother called the other girls mother and that is when charges were filed. So, you tell me where along the lines does this classify as a rape case? Other than the fact that the two young men are barely above 18. These girls were NOT raped. Just wait until the list of guys comes out that these supposed "children" have or were having sex with.
What??? You flippin' live in Michigan and profess to know what is happening in Ponca City, OK!?! Maybe you need to get your facts straight before spouting off! Both of these girls are smart, pretty, young ladies who were virgins before these wrestlers pressured them into having sex with them! There is no list other than the one that the wrestling team had with a running tally of all of the "FreshMeat" they had slept with!

San Antonio, TX

#20 Nov 9, 2010
Maybe channel 4 should change the title of this news article to alleged rape since there still have been no files charged. Thats BULLSHIT channel 4! see if i ever watch your news again!
aggravated friend

San Antonio, TX

#21 Nov 9, 2010
Im guessing someone on here is a mother of one of the little whores, and this whole deal is all of your damn fault, maybe should have taken your daughter to church or at least taught her self respect and what abstinence is. Dumb ass, those girls are NOT victims, Devin and Austin do not need to pursue any 14 year old girl. Im pretty sure the girls come plentiful to them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News OKC Pharmacist Who Shot Robber Released - NewsO... (May '09) 12 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 396
ku klux klan (Jun '13) Fri disgusted forum user 8
Xanax Fri disgusted forum user 8
emergency vehicles Thu wondering 1
Oklahoma tax commission...Bunch of damn Nuts ! Apr 16 Christian Monitor 1
City Of Bethany.....Corrupt and Unprofessional ... (May '06) Apr 16 Bethany PD sucks 352
Illegal Roofing Crews and Homeowners BEWARE (May '10) Apr 16 iligal alien 254
More from around the web

Yukon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]