of 3
Next Last

“looking for the better truth”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#45 Jan 16, 2011
member019 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are Saved by grace, not of works...so says the bible. We are not obedient because we "must" be as you say, but we are obedient out of love and gratefulness for God's gift. The book of Galatians was written by Paul to those in the church who struggled with God's grace. They had a hard time believing that they were saved by grace not obedience.
here is another line that might seem appropriate .

I believe we should use doctors when needed and that we need them less when we become acquainted with God. the church of the first born is not a cult. it is gods church(Christ) we are in Christ and Christ is Gods. the doctrine must be taught with both knowledge and understanding. not always previous teachings. the church is made new each time a person is baptized, and the scriptures must be taught by the best possible means.such as was the apostle Paul both educated and spiritual.

Romans 6:15-17 (King James Version)

15What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

16Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

17But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#46 Jan 24, 2011
bobfish40 wrote:
<quoted text>
did you not read line 17??
17For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them THAT OBEY NOT the gospel of God?
You had previously stated that "it is obvious that we must be obedient". When you say that, it appears that you are saying that salvation comes from obedience. The bible says that salvation is God's grace and that it is a gift, not of works (Ephesians). A GIFT from God. "Line 17" does not say that we must be obedient to be saved. Rather when considered with what other parts of the bible say, it becomes obvious that we are expected to be obedient, because we are saved, not that we are to be obedient to be saved.

A subtle but very important difference.

Location hidden

#47 Jan 24, 2011
bobfish40 wrote:
<quoted text>
here is another line that might seem appropriate .
I believe we should use doctors when needed and that we need them less when we become acquainted with God. the church of the first born is not a cult. it is gods church(Christ) we are in Christ and Christ is Gods. the doctrine must be taught with both knowledge and understanding. not always previous teachings. the church is made new each time a person is baptized, and the scriptures must be taught by the best possible means.such as was the apostle Paul both educated and spiritual.
Romans 6:15-17 (King James Version)
15What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
16Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
17But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
I have no idea if the Church of the First Born is a cult or not. But I do know the bible says God is love and it is not loving at all to let a child die when it could be easily prevented.

Location hidden

#48 Mar 26, 2011
The State of Oregon has had enough of needless child deaths...don't take your child to a doctor in life threatening situations, and if the child dies, then risk twenty-fives year in prison for murder...

http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/...
Kelsey Supporter NJ

AOL

#49 Mar 26, 2011
member019 wrote:
The State of Oregon has had enough of needless child deaths...don't take your child to a doctor in life threatening situations, and if the child dies, then risk twenty-fives year in prison for murder...
http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/...
Do you know Erica Halfpenny she lives in Oregon and practices some sick church stuff and someone called Amber who's kid name is Vanessa lives out there also kinda sick people.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#50 Mar 26, 2011
LouisianaSwampDweller wrote:
All religions are cults!They all are made up stories just to keep people feeling safe and needed in a world so large and unpredictable.CHRISTIANS USED TO KILL PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT THE EARTH REVOLVED AROUND THE SUN.THE OLD BIBLES PREACHED THAT THE SUN REVOLVED AROUND THE EARTH... You jesus people need to look at the truth in your beliefs...drink the blood and eat the body of christ? THATS CANNIBALISM!....-The virgin mary? YOU WISH SHE WAS A VIRGIN!....jesus came back from the dead? THAT WOULD MAKE HIM A ZOMBIE!.....AND i LOVE HOW PEOPLE BELIEVE they will go to a world beyond life and live happily everafter in the clouds with god.......ALL YOU BRAINWASHED PEOPLE ARE GOING TO FIND OUT SOONER OR LATER WHEN YOU DIE YOU ROT AND DECOMPOSE INTO NOTHING AND YOU NEVER EXIST AGAIN!!! DEATH IS BLACKNESS FOR ALL ETERNITY...THERE IS NO HELL EITHER YOU UNKNOWLEDGABLE WORTHLESS CREATURES OF THE LORD! HAHAHAAAAAHAA
Someone is angry and crazy, next time look up your facts before saying anything crazy man.
Fred Buck

United States

#52 Jul 4, 2011
self interest and insurance blood money

“I am angry @ em a -|”

Since: Jan 12

Aiken, SC

#53 Jan 7, 2012
I'm the second child of my adopted family; I was written in the Stars. Born a dedicated child to a family of duty upon birth I was informed I was a white supremacists. My name is Angie Marie May and my mother is Mary Sally (as in the occultresses) Allen (as in John Allen) and my Royce (cult again) father is a May (May-Flower). Angie Marie May rearranges to form several statements including "I am angry @‘em a -I" (in spoken word it tells me "I am angry Adam, A -I") it's meaning is something along the lines of "Bitter angel messenger of great kinsman wine." I am a descendant of Robert May(s) who worked so hard to earn his patented (S); I am AAA child of R, granting the title of Proposed Sadistic personality disorder DSM III-R type A to ancestral kinsman Robert May(s). My social security number is the mathematical equation of 666KKK666. I am a child of adoption, adopted to her biological father’s first cousin because of security issues. Around my neck I wear a gift given to me to honor my family. I have two, one gift is from the family which is a silver bell that was attached to my very first bracelet, and another which is silver sun dial ring inscribed with the words “Sol Lucet Omnibus.” Both of my fathers are from Neshoba County Mississippi and were graduates of Neshoba Central High School around the year that the actual case ‘Mississippi Burning’ which was turned into a movie bearing the case-name took place. My adopted father is a Korean War Vet who’s sister unit came under direct attack while he was stationed in Korea he retired from the Military after serving 20 years in the United States Army. Per my accessible legal documentation: I was born in Fayetteville North Carolina where the welcoming sign read "Join the KKK and help fight terrorism in America! Welcome to Fayetteville." Born at Cape Fear Military Hospital At 11:57,I stood with fellow creatures of the sun 2 minutes after I was born, at 12 noon high. One min. per reliable foot. My family then shipped out of Fort Bragg Texas to Germany where I then spent the first three years of my life touring Europe and learning of Hitler’s reign. After which my family moved to Aiken South Carolina where my Mother’s Father was killed and I grew up in an Army Family in Clearwater South Carolina just off of highway 421.

“I am angry @ em a -|”

Aiken, SC

#54 Jan 7, 2012
The day the twin towers and the pentagon were attacked September the Eleventh (9/11) was my bridal portrait day for my marriage to my ex-husband. Reminding me of my (AAA) All American Angie mArie mAy roots. A few years ago I was charged and convicted of “illegal use of a 911 emergency system” in Aiken County South Carolina for calling 911 to request a second police officer once the initial officer sent verbally threatened me. The day I bonded out of Aiken County Detention Center there was a body found hanging in the trees of either Hephzibah or Harlem Georgia, there’s been another body found hung in Flora Mississippi. The police have refused me assistance since I went to jail, and I have reason to believe that someone is not only jamming my internet connection but also taping into my cell phone. If I post anything on my www.facebook.com/angryatem page the police would coincidentally show up at my house for a “routine security check” then refused to issue a trespass notice when I sought one against my physically abusive parents so I re-located out of Aiken South Carolina to Boss’s R.V. park located in Wrens Georgia.

“I am angry @ em a -|”

Aiken, SC

#55 Jan 7, 2012
Recently, after being cornered into a situation on 12/23/2011 where I was forced to divulge the purpose of the knot I carry underneath my left ear to a couple, the husband of the couple drugged me with MSDS the assailant (Ronnie from the couple Ronnie and Carol who has apparently also went by the alias "Roy" on outdated wanted posters) then broke in my home here at Boss's RV Park in Wrens Georgia raped burnt bit bruised vomited on me and stole my cell phone battery. They introduced the physical abuse marks to the police before they showed up by fabricating a story about me falling. The police sided with the assailant and told me I was better at functioning in my sleep than I'd even imagined. I apparently sleep-crawled to stool flipped it over and vomited in the bucket it formed. Jefferson county and Ward police told me "It's your fault you've been sexually assaulted after all you had under two shots of vodka and less than two shots of wild turkey and fell down in your drunken state of mind. Now run along lil' doggie." and inform you that you simply got drunk slipped fell and landed on his dick. I've contacted everyone I can the FBI CIA NSA and even the White House updating them fully on the situation and they still insist that it's my fault a married man sexually assaulted me and exposed me to multiple Sexually Transmitted Diseases when I previously had none was as pure as the day I was conceived and my worst habit is Menthol Cigarettes. I admitted myself to the emergency room as soon as possible have taken my prescription medications precisely as instructed started an AIDS prophylactic and I’m waiting on the test results to see if I had my life taken from me during the assault and would greatly appreciate prayers of well being and health. Either way, this means that someone has admitted that their desire for the white flesh is uncontrollable…

“I am angry @ em a -|”

Aiken, SC

#56 Jan 7, 2012
I'm no average white girl... Born a dedicated child to a family of duty upon birth I was informed I was a white supremacists. My name is Angie Marie May and my mother is an Allen (as in John Allen) and my father is a May (May-Flower). Angie Marie May rearranges to form several statements including "I am angry @‘em a -I" (in spoken word it tells me "I am angry Adam, A -I") it's meaning is something along the lines of "Bitter angel messenger of great kinsman wine." I am a descendant of Robert May(s) who worked so hard to earn his patented (S); I am AAA child of R, granting the title of Proposed Sadistic personality disorder DSM III-R type A to ancestral kinsman Robert May(s). My social security number is the mathematical equation of 666KKK666. I am a child of adoption, adopted to her biological father’s first cousin because of security issues. Around my neck I wear a gift given to me to honor my family. I have two, one gift is from the family which is a silver bell that was attached to my very first bracelet, and another which is silver sun dial ring inscribed with the words “Sol Lucet Omnibus.” Both of my fathers are from Neshoba County Mississippi and were graduates of Neshoba Central High School around the year that the actual case ‘Mississippi Burning’ which was turned into a movie bearing the case-name took place. My adopted father is a Korean War Vet who’s sister unit came under direct attack while he was stationed in Korea he retired from the Military after serving 20 years in the United States Army. Per my accessible legal documentation: I was born in Fayetteville North Carolina where the welcoming sign read "Join the KKK and help fight terrorism in America! Welcome to Fayetteville." Born at Cape Fear Military Hospital At 11:57,I stood with fellow creatures of the sun 2 minutes after I was born, at 12 noon high. One min. per reliable foot. My family then shipped out of Fort Bragg Texas to Germany where I then spent the first three years of my life touring Europe and learning of Hitler’s reign. After which my family moved to Aiken South Carolina where my Mother’s Father was killed and I grew up in an Army Family in Clearwater South Carolina just off of highway 421.
bec

United States

#59 Apr 18, 2013
LouisianaSwampDweller wrote:
All religions are cults!They all are made up stories just to keep people feeling safe and needed in a world so large and unpredictable.CHRISTIANS USED TO KILL PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT THE EARTH REVOLVED AROUND THE SUN.THE OLD BIBLES PREACHED THAT THE SUN REVOLVED AROUND THE EARTH... You jesus people need to look at the truth in your beliefs...drink the blood and eat the body of christ? THATS CANNIBALISM!....-The virgin mary? YOU WISH SHE WAS A VIRGIN!....jesus came back from the dead? THAT WOULD MAKE HIM A ZOMBIE!.....AND i LOVE HOW PEOPLE BELIEVE they will go to a world beyond life and live happily everafter in the clouds with god.......ALL YOU BRAINWASHED PEOPLE ARE GOING TO FIND OUT SOONER OR LATER WHEN YOU DIE YOU ROT AND DECOMPOSE INTO NOTHING AND YOU NEVER EXIST AGAIN!!! DEATH IS BLACKNESS FOR ALL ETERNITY...THERE IS NO HELL EITHER YOU UNKNOWLEDGABLE WORTHLESS CREATURES OF THE LORD! HAHAHAAAAAHAA
first off that is your perception of what the church of the firstborn is u dont even know the people its not about not taking medicine when they r sick it about trusting in the almighty God and knowing that He will deliver you in all points of life
bec

United States

#60 Apr 18, 2013
member019 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea if the Church of the First Born is a cult or not. But I do know the bible says God is love and it is not loving at all to let a child die when it could be easily prevented.
u dont understand Gods love that is why u dont understand the church of the firstborn

Location hidden

#61 Jun 9, 2013
Hi...I'm continuing to be against doctrines of man in the church. such as thou shalt not use doctors or medication. I would not encourage anyone to use them in ignorance. The doctrine for the church is about bringing clarity to Romans 5:18.

Location hidden

#62 Jun 21, 2013
bec wrote:
<quoted text> u dont understand Gods love that is why u dont understand the church of the firstborn
You judge me unfairly.

You appear to believe that God's love and your church building are the same thing. Do you worship God or a building?

If your child gets a cut you apply a bandage but get appendicitis and refuse care using the knowledge of man. That is hypocritical.

Location hidden

#63 Jun 21, 2013
bobfish40 wrote:
Hi...I'm continuing to be against doctrines of man in the church. such as thou shalt not use doctors or medication. I would not encourage anyone to use them in ignorance. The doctrine for the church is about bringing clarity to Romans 5:18.
Bobfish if you share this view in your church of the Firstborn will you not be rejected?

Location hidden

#64 Oct 11, 2013
member019 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobfish if you share this view in your church of the Firstborn will you not be rejected?
probably. Mostly our cotfb does not like for me to say that God has chosen sons and daughters in many places and possibly in congregations which do not keep all of the specific ordinances in the baptism.
In my previous post when I say church I refer to the spiritual church not the carnal congregations. The chosen sons of God are like angels in that we can not know them when passing by in wal-mart. however we will know them in conversation because they will be testifying to the Gospel of Jesus Christ not the doctrine they were raised in from there childhood.
Jim Dukes

Wasilla, AK

#65 Nov 17, 2013
Indoctrination of the young before the age of reason & willful ignorance of adult members creates a culture of fear, guilt & peer pressure. This does not allow most to question what they believe or more importantly why they believe. They tell themselves that they have faith in God, but in truth, their faith is actually in what they have been taught to believe by others who were taught to believe.

To say that members are free to doctor if they so desire is equal to saying a member of the KKK is free to date a black person. Of course the freedom exists, but the consequences are obvious. The larger problem is that parents make life and death decisions for their children based on these obvious consequences, all while utilizing optometrists and dentists for their own comfort.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Shae Mixon 15 min WTF 11
Review: Diablo's Salsa Mix 5 hr S eagan 1
News Man found in burning vehicle identified 7 hr jstsyn 3
Kendra Kay Conley Weight????? Sun Opera Guy 9
just moved back,party scene gone? Sat Matt Metheny 31
Debate: Marijuana - Oklahoma City, OK (Aug '10) Sat R D Murphy 2,382
News OKC Man Arrested For Firing Shots At House, Veh... Aug 27 sassy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yukon Mortgages