State To Pay Over Death Of Kelsey Smi...

State To Pay Over Death Of Kelsey Smith-Briggs - News9.com - Ok...

There are 1058 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Jun 30, 2009, titled State To Pay Over Death Of Kelsey Smith-Briggs - News9.com - Ok.... In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

The state is paying $525,000 and a private agency $100,000 to settle a wrongful-death lawsuit over the murder of 2-year-old Kelsey Smith-Briggs. The girl died October 11, 2005, at her home near Meeker in what became a high-profile case after the Department of Human Services was found to have made a series of mistakes in the abused child's case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 53
Next Last
ELH

Portland, OR

#1135 Oct 24, 2010
That's the BEST you could do? Why do you bother you bloated alcoholic gasfart, yellow livered, syphilitic loser?

Maybe when you itching stops and you sober up you will be able to post something coherent...

"real dirtywhore lover", do you laugh your fool head off as you post your sad attempts at insults?

Poor schmuck, I guess between the syphilis, moonshine, inbreeding and being raised by such pathetic LOSER parents you really never had a chance, did you?
Kelsey Supporter

Nanuet, NY

#1136 Oct 24, 2010
Midwest City Alumni wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, sue's lil lesbian butch is bored and is therefore using my name. Whoever you are, you are as psycho as your lesbian lover. Get a life dumbass
I think this one getting a life is not going to happen.
clyde the camel

AOL

#1137 Oct 24, 2010
OMG what's next?
ELH

Portland, OR

#1138 Oct 24, 2010
clyde the camel wrote:
OMG what's next?
Well, that depends on dirtywhore lover!...

Into camels too? I know you had a thing for donkeys a while back and now you are hot for dogs...Camels?..It's good to keep flexable and open minded, since you never know whne you will end up somewhere that dogs or donkey's are in short supply.

Redneck Medical Terms
* Artery..........The study of paintings.
* Benign..........What you be after you be eight.
* Bacteria..........Back door to cafeteria.
* Barium..........What doctors do when patients die.
* Cesarean Section..........A neighborhood in Rome.
* Catscan..........Searching for Kitty.
* Cauterize..........Made eye contact with her.
* Colic..........A sheep dog.
* Coma..........A punctuation mark.
* D&C..........Where Washington is.
* Dilate..........To live long.
* Enema..........Not a friend.
* Fester..........Quicker than someone else.
* Fibula..........A small lie.
* Genital..........Non-Jewish person.
* G.I.Series..........World Series of military baseball.
* Hangnail..........What you hang your coat on.
* Impotent..........Distinguishe d, well known.
* Labor Pain..........Getting hurt at work.
* Medical Staff..........A Doctor's cane.
* Morbid..........A higher offer than I bid.
* Nitrates..........Cheaper than day rates.
* Node..........I knew it.
* Outpatient..........A person who has fainted.
* Pap Smear..........A fatherhood test.
* Pelvis..........Second cousin to Elvis.
* Post Operative..........A letter carrier.
* Recovery Room..........Place to do upholstery.
* Rectum..........Darn near killed him.
* Secretion..........Hiding something
* Seizure..........Roman emperor.
* Tablet..........A small table.
* Terminal Illness..........Getting sick at the airport.
* Tumor..........More than one.
* Urine..........Opposite of you're out
* Varicose..........Near by
Kelsey Supporter

Nanuet, NY

#1139 Oct 24, 2010
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that depends on dirtywhore lover!...
Into camels too? I know you had a thing for donkeys a while back and now you are hot for dogs...Camels?..It's good to keep flexable and open minded, since you never know whne you will end up somewhere that dogs or donkey's are in short supply.
Redneck Medical Terms
* Artery..........The study of paintings.
* Benign..........What you be after you be eight.
* Bacteria..........Back door to cafeteria.
* Barium..........What doctors do when patients die.
* Cesarean Section..........A neighborhood in Rome.
* Catscan..........Searching for Kitty.
* Cauterize..........Made eye contact with her.
* Colic..........A sheep dog.
* Coma..........A punctuation mark.
* D&C..........Where Washington is.
* Dilate..........To live long.
* Enema..........Not a friend.
* Fester..........Quicker than someone else.
* Fibula..........A small lie.
* Genital..........Non-Jewish person.
* G.I.Series..........World Series of military baseball.
* Hangnail..........What you hang your coat on.
* Impotent..........Distinguishe d, well known.
* Labor Pain..........Getting hurt at work.
* Medical Staff..........A Doctor's cane.
* Morbid..........A higher offer than I bid.
* Nitrates..........Cheaper than day rates.
* Node..........I knew it.
* Outpatient..........A person who has fainted.
* Pap Smear..........A fatherhood test.
* Pelvis..........Second cousin to Elvis.
* Post Operative..........A letter carrier.
* Recovery Room..........Place to do upholstery.
* Rectum..........Darn near killed him.
* Secretion..........Hiding something
* Seizure..........Roman emperor.
* Tablet..........A small table.
* Terminal Illness..........Getting sick at the airport.
* Tumor..........More than one.
* Urine..........Opposite of you're out
* Varicose..........Near by
Well done. "Clyde the Camel?"

Since: May 09

california

#1140 Dec 26, 2010
well, it is eight months later, if my daughter was 12 weeks pregnantlike you lied and punished me for then I should have seen a baby by now. but my teenage daughters are not pregnant,because they are not alone with boys.
but if they were, there is nothing wrong with being pregnant, just the rape that made them pregnant.

all children are loved in our household.

I don't see your proof

all I see are murderous lies

I am not won over

neither is anyone who truly loves Kelsey

I'm sure Kelsey is hurt that people lied and got her mother thrown in prison for life

DVO

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1141 Dec 26, 2010
I don't see your proof.

I am not won over by your desperate antics.

Proof and facts are what got Raye Dawn convicted and they are what will keep her in jail.

I guess Raye Dawn should have thought about things before she hurt her child.

Seems kind of funny that you are more concerned about her than Kelsey. What kind of nutbag are you?
Kelsey Supporter NJ

Adrian, MI

#1143 Dec 26, 2010
sue cyr wrote:
well, it is eight months later, if my daughter was 12 weeks pregnantlike you lied and punished me for then I should have seen a baby by now. but my teenage daughters are not pregnant,because they are not alone with boys.
but if they were, there is nothing wrong with being pregnant, just the rape that made them pregnant.
I don't see your proof
I am not won over
I'm sure Kelsey is hurt that people lied and got her mother thrown in prison for life
I didn't say she was pregnant. I said you suck as a mother. Keep your crap straight. And Kelsey is FREE of Raye Dawn. We can't touch her. She's with God, and finally safe and happy.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1144 Dec 26, 2010
LIARRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!! You don't love Kelsey. Anyone that loves Kelsey would never disrespect her the way you have. When are you going to show some proof?
sue cyr wrote:
I don't see your proof
I am not won over
Kelsey Supporter NJ

Adrian, MI

#1145 Dec 26, 2010
you_wish_123 wrote:
LIARRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!! You don't love Kelsey. Anyone that loves Kelsey would never disrespect her the way you have. When are you going to show some proof?
<quoted text>
She has NO proof.
wyltk

Crescent City, CA

#1147 Feb 2, 2013
The state is paying $525,000 and a private agency $100,000 to A FATHER who abused his wife and married another, and thus enabled the abuse of his daughter. He did not show up for court hearings after she broke her clavicle nor her legs, but he was in court to get money for the wrongful death suit. But the worst thing is he is still enabling the abuse of his loving wife, raye dawn.
wyltk

Crescent City, CA

#1148 Feb 2, 2013
He did not show up for court hearings after she broke her clavicle nor her legs, but he was in court to get money for the wrongful death suit.
KS NJ

Redlands, CA

#1149 Mar 3, 2013
Sickening
Daniel

Luther, OK

#1151 Mar 4, 2013
real kesley supporter wrote:
<quoted text>Yellow dog show up you are on the list and you and the other yellow dogs have not called for there is no RECORD OF ANY person checking on the visitor list just another excuse yellow belly dog. The real tough one that runs and HIDES.
MacGrubber, you are a disgrace to yourself. Go dig yourself a hole to fall in. No one will save you. You will be out of your misery.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1152 Jun 13, 2013
wyltk wrote:
The state is paying $525,000 and a private agency $100,000 to A FATHER who abused his wife and married another, and thus enabled the abuse of his daughter. He did not show up for court hearings after she broke her clavicle nor her legs, but he was in court to get money for the wrongful death suit. But the worst thing is he is still enabling the abuse of his loving wife, raye dawn.
He didn't show up because he was in Iraq. Not that that matters, two people are responsible for Kelsey's abuse and death. One for watching and doing nothing and the other for doing it. Those two people were Raye Dawn and Michael Porter. Everything else is just slander and that is why Raye's appeals have all been denied.
Free Raye Dawn

Oklahoma City, OK

#1153 Jun 17, 2013
AmberAKAVanessasMommy wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't show up because he was in Iraq. Not that that matters, two people are responsible for Kelsey's abuse and death. One for watching and doing nothing and the other for doing it. Those two people were Raye Dawn and Michael Porter. Everything else is just slander and that is why Raye's appeals have all been denied.
Are you serious?? He was NEVER in Iraq. That is another lie. He was in a military detention facility in Maryland for drugs and fighting. HE IS A PIECE OF SHIT

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1155 Jun 20, 2013
Free Raye Dawn wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious?? He was NEVER in Iraq. That is another lie. He was in a military detention facility in Maryland for drugs and fighting. HE IS A PIECE OF SHIT
He was in Iraq. At the time of Kelsey's death he was awaiting his discharge papers in Ft. Benning GEORGIA. Lance Briggs was discharged from the US Army HONORABLY.

And he's not a piece of shit. Raye Dawn is a murdering piece of shit. You can bash the Briggs all you want-but it isn't going to get Raye Dawg out of prison.

Let me guess, you've never actually read the court documents on the case, just the "books" that author, if you can call her that, that is trying to make a name for herself writes?

Good luck with that. So far all she's been able to do is convince morons like you.
ajl

Bladensburg, MD

#1158 Sep 25, 2014
I think the whole case should be done all over again. For one this child died. Not one person has been convicted for kelsey murder...? Seriously that says alot. Kelsey was murdered And Sexually Assaulted. That sexual assault charge was dropped so the Briggs could give Michael porter a plea deal to testify against his wife, and then the Briggs could go after raye in hopes to charge her with something Anything. Well it worked. The mother gets 27 years for should have known and the stepfather gets 30 with a possibility of parole. Why? Justice for who? Not kelsey. District attorney Richard smothermen knew Michael lee porter killed kelsey and in fact testified he believed Michael porter killed kelsey. Why bargain with a rapist and murderer and allow.him to walk free again? Who cares if he stays in jail for 25-30 years. He will walk free again and never face what he truly did to that young precious innocent child. The Briggs are just as much at fault if people want to play the should have known game. From January 2005 until may 2005 kelsey smith briggs was solely with the Briggs family. The ankle hair loss biting etc all falls on the Briggs NOT the mother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 53
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News OKC defense attorney arrested on assault complaint 2 hr what 1
Kimberly Lavonne Cox: Stuck Up 3 hr Gilbert Johnson 8
Laing Morey Ho Ho Ho 3 hr Jamie Dundee 2
News Help police identify suspects who left trail of... 6 hr truckBgone 1
News Edmond Police: Man Accused In Shooting Of Ex-Gi... 11 hr chittybanggang 2
News What to do in Oklahoma on Jan. 18, 2017: Nation... 12 hr notimeormoneyforthat 1
News Charter School To Expand Space In Se Okc 13 hr notimeormoneyforthat 1

Yukon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yukon Mortgages