Inside the First Amendment: How would...

Inside the First Amendment: How would Jesus vote?

There are 1 comment on the Crossville Chronicle story from Oct 12, 2008, titled Inside the First Amendment: How would Jesus vote?. In it, Crossville Chronicle reports that:

During Sunday morning worship on Sept. 28, the Rev. Dan Fisher told his congregation at Trinity Baptist Church how to vote on Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Crossville Chronicle.

WhatsUP

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Oct 12, 2008
There's nothing wrong with anyone voicing their opinion on private property or on public property. Since when was the first amendment repealed? Freedom of speech and religion are still protected rights to my knowledge and a multimillion dollar lawsuit should be filed against anyone trying to infringe those rights!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for District Judge in Oklaho... (Oct '10) 6 min bbq 3
News Oklahoma teacher accused of having sex with und... 11 hr Rosco 1
Do men wear women's panties (Jan '12) 20 hr WarForOil 141
Looks like Hollywood is filled with a bunch of ... Thu They cannot kill ... 15
News ACLU Responds To Panhandling Ordinance Change Nov 13 They cannot kill ... 8
News As deployment draws to a close, Oklahoma Nation... Nov 13 They cannot kill ... 2
News More than just self-defense Nov 13 They cannot kill ... 5

Yukon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yukon Mortgages