Barack Hussein Obama = Real Manchurian Candidate?

Posted in the Yukon Forum

Roc

United States

#2 Aug 30, 2014
JPL wrote:
Ex-CIA intelligence analyst Claire Lopez says Obama is radical Islamic enemy of America! She lays out a strong indictment against the President of the U.S.A.
http://www.examiner.com/article/cia-now-admit ...
After 6 years of watching the political drama of Washington unfold nothing good has happened for those of us who work every day, pay our taxes, follow the laws of the land, never cause any problems for the 'system'. We have been ignored, battered and beaten and now there is even less of us left anymore. The middle class is almost non-existent, we are more like the working poor, many of us are worse off, none of us feel secure in our jobs, our financial future or if we will even have any retirement left to draw from the social security dollars we have paid since we were teenagers. Our government opened up the social security trust fund to every Tom, Dick and Harry whether they ever paid one dime into the system. As time went on entire generations somehow received SSI or disability pay having never paid a dime into the system. Social security is insolvent and no one is trying to get the system on healthy ground. The politicians in Washington are more interested is getting millions more illegals into our country and the first things they do is put them on EBT cards and other social programs, they enroll their children in our schools which are paid for by property owners and state funds/fed funds but the state and federal dollars are used to fulfill new federal mandates so what happens? Property owners get nailed in taxes to provide money to the schools to educate illegals and all the children they pop out. What about our kids? What about the American citizen?

I'm sick of seeing my tax dollars used to help everyone else in the world and our own citizens don't count in this country! What kind of a president tells Americans that our future is illegals crossing our borders? What kind of president tells our citizens that America and Americans are not exceptional in any way that we are no different than any other country in the world? That is what this current president has said to us the American People, he jets around hobnobbing with the rich and famous and is completely and utterly out of touch with America and Americans. This president acts as if he is a Royal, a divine god, and we are here to serve him. Because the way Obama sees it is elections have consequences. Man oh man do elections have consequences!
Roc

United States

#3 Aug 30, 2014
CAIRO — Twice in the last seven days, Egypt and the United Arab Emirates have secretly launched airstrikes against Islamist-allied militias battling for control of Tripoli, Libya, four senior American officials said, in a major escalation of a regional power struggle set off by Arab Spring revolts.

The United States, the officials said, was caught by surprise: Egypt and the Emirates, both close allies and military partners, acted without informing Washington, leaving the Obama administration on the sidelines. Egyptian officials explicitly denied to American diplomats that their military played any role in the operation, the officials said, in what appeared a new blow to already strained relations between Washington and Cairo.

The strikes in Tripoli are another salvo in a power struggle defined by Arab autocrats battling Islamist movements seeking to overturn the old order. Since the military ouster of the Islamist president in Egypt last year, the new government and its backers in Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates have launched a campaign across the region — in the news media, in politics and diplomacy, and by arming local proxies — to roll back what they see as an existential threat to their authority posed by Islamist groups like the Muslim Brotherhood.
==========

Obama back Mohamed Morsi of the Muslim Brotherhood which is nothing more than a terrorist group and Obama backs Hamas in Gaza while he knows that U.N. schools are used as Madrassa's and warehouses for rockets used against Israel. How much 'aid' did Obama Administration approve for the Palestinians? We already know they used millions to build tunnels, buy rockets all in an effort at terrorism! Concrete and building supplies that was given through the U.N. was used to build their terror tunnels! Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood work together against Israel and are supported by Iran.
Jon

United States

#4 Aug 31, 2014
JPL wrote:
Ex-CIA intelligence analyst Claire Lopez says Obama is radical Islamic enemy of America! She lays out a strong indictment against the President of the U.S.A.
http://www.examiner.com/article/cia-now-admit ...
Link above is temporarily out of order (NSA shut it down?) but I googled Claire Lopez former CIA and got another link with the information contained in the article:

http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/cia-expert-obama-s...

Lopez has a impressive resume this has got to pissed of Obama Administration for her to bring this the nation's attention on second thought Obama probably doesn't give a rat's a$$ nothing else he's been caught doing seems to bother him or his enforcer Eric Holder.
ddt

United States

#5 Sep 1, 2014
Where's the first post?
ddt

United States

#6 Sep 1, 2014
ddt wrote:
Where's the first post?
So you finally found it after losing it for hours yesterday?
LOL

United States

#8 Sep 5, 2014
Obama is the Manchurian Candidate and guess what he has planned for his last 2 years?
LOL

United States

#10 Sep 9, 2014
Calling it like I see it

Oklahoma City, OK

#79448 16 min ago

New York Times on reports on the state of mind of congressional leaders as President Obama begins to make the case for military strikes against ISIS/ISIL, including this appallingly honest quote from Rep. Jack Kingston of Georgia on what his colleagues—in particular those in the GOP—are thinking:

“It’s an election year. A lot of Democrats don’t know how it would play in their party, and Republicans don’t want to change anything. We like the path we’re on now. We can denounce it if it goes bad, and praise it if it goes well and ask what took him so long.”

All Repubs do is sit on their asses and bitch....expecting nothing from their party and getting nothing....cause their professional bitchers....it's what they do.....

Judged:

----------

Karen using another name, LMAO. Btw Karen Joe Dorman has only 2 pieces of legislation all year long in his name and neither one was passed...not a good candidate for a governor!
LOL

United States

#11 Sep 17, 2014
Village idiot Karen Janbaz back to posting idiocy on Oklahoma Healthcare Thread. Karen show some guts and post in your own 10-12 names instead putting your crapola in other people's names!

Karen Janbaz, the big Barack Hussein Obama supporter, president LIAR OF THE YEAR AWARD winner, but Karen you don't care about the truth do you? All Karen Janbaz is interested in is the destruction of America and control turned over to the elite few billionaires who have total control of America right now! Billionaires Zuckerberg of Google fame, Buffett of Berkshire Hathaway fame, Tom Steyer oil, coal and railroad commodities magnate, George Soros, global financial manipulation wizard, media magnate, Carlos Sims, ObamaPhones provider, Mexican National and huge contributor to DNC/Demo-candidates, Oprah Winfrey, media magnate who has been supporter of Obama and declared anyone who didn't support him a 'racist'.

Now look where we are Obama's domestic policies don't work and Obama's foreign policies has the world on fire. America is under the threat of ISIS/ISIL a bigger threat than Al Qaida ever was to America. We have muslims crossings our southern borders and Obama denies it but we know border patrol have found money from middle eastern countries, they have found prayer rugs, they have found Quran's (Koran-muslim bibles) laying in the dirt on our southern border! They are here NOW and they will harm Americans and this blame all lands at Barack Hussein Obama's feet for refusing to secure or close our borders, refused to stop the invasion of illegals into our country!

2 more long years of this idiot and his idiots Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, Eric Holder and I can't wait to vote AGAINST sicko elitist progressive liberals!
Mac

United States

#12 Sep 17, 2014
LOL wrote:
Village idiot Karen Janbaz back to posting idiocy on Oklahoma Healthcare Thread. Karen show some guts and post in your own 10-12 names instead putting your crapola in other people's names!
Karen Janbaz, the big Barack Hussein Obama supporter, president LIAR OF THE YEAR AWARD winner, but Karen you don't care about the truth do you? All Karen Janbaz is interested in is the destruction of America and control turned over to the elite few billionaires who have total control of America right now! Billionaires Zuckerberg of Google fame, Buffett of Berkshire Hathaway fame, Tom Steyer oil, coal and railroad commodities magnate, George Soros, global financial manipulation wizard, media magnate, Carlos Sims, ObamaPhones provider, Mexican National and huge contributor to DNC/Demo-candidates, Oprah Winfrey, media magnate who has been supporter of Obama and declared anyone who didn't support him a 'racist'.
Now look where we are Obama's domestic policies don't work and Obama's foreign policies has the world on fire. America is under the threat of ISIS/ISIL a bigger threat than Al Qaida ever was to America. We have muslims crossings our southern borders and Obama denies it but we know border patrol have found money from middle eastern countries, they have found prayer rugs, they have found Quran's (Koran-muslim bibles) laying in the dirt on our southern border! They are here NOW and they will harm Americans and this blame all lands at Barack Hussein Obama's feet for refusing to secure or close our borders, refused to stop the invasion of illegals into our country!
2 more long years of this idiot and his idiots Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, Eric Holder and I can't wait to vote AGAINST sicko elitist progressive liberals!
Amen.
jetwhhs

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Sep 17, 2014
Thankful for an intelligent president we have in President Obama. He has had a tough time with the GOP house and the lunacy of the Koch brothers not to mention bringing us out of the terrible leadership of baby Bush
zzz

United States

#14 Sep 17, 2014
jetwhhs wrote:
Thankful for an intelligent president we have in President Obama. He has had a tough time with the GOP house and the lunacy of the Koch brothers not to mention bringing us out of the terrible leadership of baby Bush
Well if it isn't Karen Janbaz posting under another name! We all know you would lie, cheat and steal to keep Barack Hussein Obama in power and in fact you think he should go farther in the lunacy of progressive liberalism!

Why don't you address the top 35 contributors to the political process and those are NOT the Koch Bros!

Tom Steyer
Carlos Slim
George Soros
Warren Buffett

Just to name a few!!!!!!!!!!
jetwhhs

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Sep 18, 2014
LOL wrote:
Obama is the Manchurian Candidate and guess what he has planned for his last 2 years?
SO STUPID. You are mad because we have a mixed race president that has been elected twice. You should get on your knees and be thankful we have President Obama
LOL

United States

#18 Sep 22, 2014
Karen's baaaack on the Oklahoma healthcare thread spreading her special brand of poison!
LOL

United States

#19 Sep 28, 2014
FAKE Maddy aka KAREN JANBAZ of OKC wrote:

So the manager of the food processing plant in Moore OK is so afraid of his shadow that he has to pack a gun?
Must be a cowardly republican? But a hero?
Did he shoot the black guy cutting off the head of the white woman in the front or back?

LOL response:
This fake Maddy post was so obviously stupid that it could have only been posted by the resident village idiot KAREN JANBAZ of Oklahoma City, OK.
American outraged citizen

Elkhart, IN

#20 Oct 10, 2014
Obama's ambition is to over whelm the system,thats why he opened up the flood gate on our border to these central Americans,they become a drag on our economy,and burdon in our schools,a drag on our healthcare system,then he hopes it will eventually collasps the economy of the UNITED STATES.That is( OBAMA) his Marxist plan plan for our country......Thats what Leftist dooooooo!They dstroy Democratic societies through economic disaster,revolution,confiscati on,lying,creating hardships,decreeing his will upon us without congress by his phone and pen.His ambitons and power is unstoppable because of the P/C fear because he is Black,and he uses it to advance his will upon us all.....That is what Obama is doing folks,better wake up before he finishes all of us!.....He needs to be impeached,and thrown out of office.......Before he is allowed to destroy us.......Take a stand or we won't have a leg left to stand on ...
Calling it like I see it

Oklahoma City, OK

#21 Oct 10, 2014
LOL is sure an hysterical person who seems to be damned scared of Dems..and me especially...

Now that is a true case of LOL for me..

She's back...she's back... ha ha ha
Uncle Si

United States

#22 Oct 11, 2014
Calling it like I see it wrote:
LOL is sure an hysterical person who seems to be damned scared of Dems..and me especially...
Now that is a true case of LOL for me..
She's back...she's back... ha ha ha
Spoken just like the pathological liar Karen Janbaz....oh that's right Karen you changed your username to "Calling it like I see it"....LOL
Calling it like I see it

Oklahoma City, OK

#23 Oct 12, 2014
Yeah Uncle Si...Packing Heat and your other names....

I prefer to just use one for you....Idiot....is the most comprehensive one..
Uncle Si

United States

#24 Oct 12, 2014
Calling it like I see it wrote:
Yeah Uncle Si...Packing Heat and your other names....
I prefer to just use one for you....Idiot....is the most comprehensive one..
More deflection Karen? You're the village idiot always have been always will be!
Vince

United States

#25 Nov 13, 2014
Ok after the mid-terms and then we find out Dr. Jonathan Gruber is hitting the speaking tour for the last few years explaining to the intellectuals (elites) of our liberal universities and academia that ACA is nothing more than a elaborate con job perpetrated on every single citizen of the United States not only that but as voters 'we are too stupid' to ever figure it out!

S.O.B. that pisses me off.

Uncle Si, Roc and the rest of the posters who have been saying Obama is a Manchurian Candidate ,
you guys are right, I believe, I mean, what other explanation is there for a president that every single thing he does hurts America and her citizens?

Today he gave the farm away to China and got zero, nada, nothing in return! Then this evening his plans to give almost 5 million illegals amnesty without Congress being able to oversee and debate the idea. Obama is again dictating to the American people and ignoring us and our elected representatives in Congress against every principal of our representative government and our Constitution.

S.O.B. that pisses me off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mysteries At Oklahoma Lake Remain For Families ... 6 hr hollywood here we... 1
pot tourism in Colorado 18 hr hyena 1
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 22 hr love4NiKe37 250
Obama's followers are either COMMUNIST or QUEERS 23 hr fidel 73
Who is the Tea Party in Oklahoma? (May '10) Fri Justaminute 761
Missing Eufaula family - KFOR (Dec '09) Fri interesting 4,752
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Thu thefinestallmoved... 16
Yukon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Yukon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Yukon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Yukon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:58 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:58PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 3:16 PM
DeMarco Murray is determined to play
NFL11:56 AM
DeMarco Murray plans to play for Cowboys vs. Colts
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia