OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Maddy

United States

#61749 Feb 19, 2014
2 former Navy SEALs found dead on ‘Captain Phillips’ ship

Size:+/-
Print
| Reprints

Share on facebook

Share on twitter

Share on google_plusone_share

Share on reddit

Share on linkedin

Share on stumbleupon

Share on email

More Sharing Services

By Jessica Chasmar

-

The Washington Times

Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Seychelles
CNN

Two security officers have been found dead aboard the Maersk Alabama container ship, the same vessel portrayed in the movie “Captain Phillips,” police said Wednesday.

The men, both former Navy SEALs, were found on Tuesday while the ship was moored in the Seychelles, Fox News reported.

“A postmortem will be carried out this week in order to establish the cause of their sudden deaths while the police investigates the possible circumstances which led to these incidents,” police in the Seychelles said.

The men were apparently part of a 24-member crew that had arrived on Sunday, CNNreported.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/feb/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Maddy

United States

#61750 Feb 19, 2014
oops sorry about the junk.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#61751 Feb 19, 2014
Lisa wrote:
Who wishes the men felt threatened?
We have one here...reading and comprehension Dear..

They feel threatened by intelligent women....don't worry Dear...they feel right at home with you..
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#61752 Feb 19, 2014
Utah Republican: Our Atmosphere Needs More Carbon Dioxide

What Republican war on science?

Arguing that we need more carbon dioxide, not less, in the atmosphere, Rep. Jerry Anderson, R-Price, has proposed legislation that would limit the state’s ability to regulate emissions of the greenhouse gas.
"We are short of carbon dioxide for the needs of the plants," Anderson, a retired science teacher, told the committee overseeing environmental programs in the the state on Tuesday. "Concentrations reached 600 parts per million at the time of the dinosaurs and they did quite well. I think we could double the carbon dioxide and not have any adverse effects."

Such claims are at odds with credible climate science, according to Joe Andrade, a retired University of Utah engineering professor. Carbon levels at 500 ppm would warm the planet and acidify the oceans to a devastating degree, he said.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/politics/5756242...
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#61753 Feb 19, 2014
High carbon dioxide levels can retard plant growth, study reveals

http://news.stanford.edu/news/2002/december11...

But an unprecedented three-year experiment conducted at Stanford University is raising questions about that long-held assumption. Writing in the journal Science, researchers concluded that elevated atmospheric carbon dioxide actually reduces plant growth when combined with other likely consequences of climate change -- namely, higher temperatures, increased precipitation or increased nitrogen deposits in the soil.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#61754 Feb 19, 2014
America in 15 years under GOP control.

https://www.google.com/search...
Ace

United States

#61755 Feb 19, 2014
JOKE OF THE DAY...

Watched Jimmy Kimmel on Tuesday night and he asked how many signed up for ObamaCare and not one hand went up! LOL then Jimmy did a skit about the problems with ACA-ObamaCare!
Ace

United States

#61756 Feb 19, 2014
Karen the Janbaz is still a nasty skanky beotch. Even people who know her through her husband's restaurant say she's trash.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#61757 Feb 19, 2014
Lisa wrote:
Not all men feel threatened by intelligent women Lisa...just Republican men...especially the Three stooges of Topix...Bud, Ace and Heat...
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#61758 Feb 19, 2014
Unsealed email ties Scott Walker to secret email system

Madison — Included in more than 27,000 emails unsealed Wednesday is one that for the first time directly ties Gov. Scott Walker to a secret email system used in his office when he was Milwaukee County executive.

"Consider youself now in the 'inner circle,'" Walker's administration director, Cynthia Archer, wrote to Walker aide Kelly Rindfleisch just after the two exchanged a test message.

"I use this private account quite a bit to communicate with SKW and Nardelli. You should be sure you check it throughout the day," she wrote, referring to Walker by his initials and to Walker's chief of staff, Tom Nardelli.

Court documents have previously showed Walker's aides set up a secret wireless router in the county executive's office and traded emails that mixed county and campaign business on Gmail and Yahoo accounts. The email from Archer made public Wednesday is the closet link yet between that system and Walker.

Read more from Journal Sentinel: http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepolitics/co...

What Republicans will do so their antics won't be uncovered by the Open Records Law.....

Just like the government ran byf Sarah Palin...
Ace

United States

#61759 Feb 19, 2014
I don't have a problem with smart women but I do have a dislike of liars and trashy skanks who attack other people for no reason other than they want attention. Go get some attention from your husband he married you so he obligated to 'pay' attention none of us give a damn about you. Ditzy boobs are boring to me.
Ace

United States

#61760 Feb 19, 2014
Lisa wrote:
Ignore the skanky lying beotch she's just jealous of you and the rest of female population who are happy, LOL.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#61761 Feb 19, 2014
Another quantification of the danger of hate.

American Journal of Public Health Study: Homophobia Takes Years Off of Your Life

“We found evidence that anti-gay prejudice is associated with elevated mortality risk among heterosexuals, over and above multiple established risk factors,” writes a research team led by Mark Hatzenbuehler of Columbia University.“In particular, there was a 2.5-year life expectancy difference between individuals with high vs. low levels of anti-gay prejudice.”

The cause, the researchers write in the American Journal of Public Health, may be homophobes’ higher stress levels. It appears all that intense discomfort takes a physical toll.

http://www.psmag.com/navigation/health-and-be...
Lisa

United States

#61762 Feb 19, 2014
Ace wrote:
Karen the Janbaz is still a nasty skanky beotch. Even people who know her through her husband's restaurant say she's trash.
I read what was posted on that thread yesterday. Not good for business to have a entire thread dedicated to the wife of the owner and nastiness she's done. She never stops attacking people.

What do you bet she threatened that poor woman working for only 8 dollars a hour with loosing her job. I wouldn't put it past her. Ray the long suffering husband should buy extra life insurance then let someone she's pissed off at the restaurant 'have a temporary episode' to get rid of her hateful self. Must be miserable to be him.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#61763 Feb 19, 2014
Pennsylvania judge sentenced to 28 years in prison for selling teens to prisons

Disgraced Pennsylvania judge Mark Ciavarella Jr has been sentenced to 28 years in prison for conspiring with private prisons to sentence juvenile offenders to maximum sentences for bribes and kickbacks which totaled millions of dollars. He was also ordered to pay $1.2 million in restitution.

In the private prison industry the more time an inmate spends in a facility, the more of a profit is reaped from the state. Ciavearella was a figurehead in a conspiracy in the state of Pennsylvania which saw thousands of young men and women unjustly punished and penalized in the name of corporate profit.

http://www.examiner.com/article/pennsylvania-...
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#61765 Feb 19, 2014
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
I read what was posted on that thread yesterday. Not good for business to have a entire thread dedicated to the wife of the owner and nastiness she's done. She never stops attacking people.
What do you bet she threatened that poor woman working for only 8 dollars a hour with loosing her job. I wouldn't put it past her. Ray the long suffering husband should buy extra life insurance then let someone she's pissed off at the restaurant 'have a temporary episode' to get rid of her hateful self. Must be miserable to be him.
Nah, hubby said all of you that believe the meth head are to far gone over Wingnut Falls...

And the stupid thread put up by the haters....well our business is doing even better...

That's what chaps their ass...a guy can come to the US, go to university, open a business and do far better that the haters here....

And his wife can drive them insane....which I do very well

Plus unfortunately for them ...last headlines show that their hate is going to cut their life short...I guess I make it even shorter...shucks to be them..
Jesse

United States

#61766 Feb 19, 2014
Why post something about a corrupt judge in PA who was sentenced back in August 11, 2011. In case you don't know it's 2/19/2014 and the world is on fire.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#61767 Feb 19, 2014
Best Tweet of the Day:

Congratulations to @GregAbbott_TX on picking up the coveted endorsement of self-shitting draft-dodging racist pedophile @TedNugent!#winning
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#61768 Feb 19, 2014
Agnostic wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, hubby said all of you that believe the meth head are to far gone over Wingnut Falls...
And the stupid thread put up by the haters....well our business is doing even better...
That's what chaps their ass...a guy can come to the US, go to university, open a business and do far better that the haters here....
And his wife can drive them insane....which I do very well
Plus unfortunately for them ...last headlines show that their hate is going to cut their life short...I guess I make it even shorter...shucks to be them..

Wrong. But keep lying. It suits who you are.
Jesse

United States

#61769 Feb 19, 2014
Guess I need to check out the old sasquatch thread sounds interesting...oh yeah!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 5 hr Tony 561
Kimberly Lavonne Cox: Stuck UP 7 hr Jed Clampett 16
Do men wear women's panties (Jan '12) Sat pantylover2112 96
Kendra Conley: Weight Fri Glasco 8
Disability-Social Security Fraud - Report It !!! (Jul '10) Aug 25 Poor mom 25
News Oklahoma Ranks In Top 10 Of States With The Wor... Aug 25 scott 4
News Oklahoma Turnpike Authority delays toll increase Aug 24 Watchdog 1

Yukon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance