OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Donnie

Tyler, TX

#55995 Dec 27, 2013
Packing Heat and Zane were talking one afternoon when Packing Heat tells Zane, "Ya know, I reckon I'm 'bout ready for a vacation. Only this year I'm gonna do it a little different. The last few years, I took your advice about where to go.

Three years ago you said to go to Hawaii. I went to Hawaii and MistyGirl got pregnant.

Then two years ago, you told me to go to the Bahamas, and MistyGirl got pregnant again.

Last year you suggested Tahiti and darned if MistyGirl didn't get pregnant again."

Zane asks Packing Heat, "So, what you gonna do this year that's different?"

Packing Heat says, "This year I'm taking MistyGirl with me."
Dix

Tyler, TX

#55996 Dec 27, 2013
Packing Heat phoned His doctor and said “I blew my nose and now my vision is all blurry. What should I do?”

And the Doc said “Stop cleaning your glasses with your hanky.”
Mindy

Tyler, TX

#55997 Dec 27, 2013
Packing Heat met an old high school chum at the bar and while they were catching up Packing Heat said he was getting married next week.

“How long have you been with her?” Old Chum asked.

“Well, we’ve been together since 78.”

“Jeez, that’s a long time,” Old Chum said.

“Not really,” Packing Heat replied.“TAMARA just turned 82 last month.”
Bud

United States

#55998 Dec 27, 2013
Karen Janbaz, you sure resent the other women on this thread, lol. I bet you resent Ms. Kay Robertson too, she's loved by every member of her family, her husband Phil caters to her every whim and fancy and loves the ground she walks on.

Of course, she loves every one of her children and didn't kill any because pregnancy wasn't convenient. The women her sons married she loves and they love her back. None better as a grandma either.

Btw, she's a millionaire along with the rest of her family!

ROFLMAO!
Lisa

United States

#55999 Dec 27, 2013
Several states that paid millions to set up ObamaCare exchange websites but got error-plagued systems in return are starting to fight back, halting payments to the contractors and weighing legal options.

The same contractor that shouldered a large part of the blame for botching the federal HealthCare.gov is also under fire at the state level, where the company had an array of contracts to set up local ObamaCare exchange sites. CGI Group is facing angry officials in Massachusetts and Vermont who are cutting off payments in retaliation for widespread website problems.

Massachusetts -- whose government was one of the staunchest supporters of ObamaCare, and whose health plan arguably was the model for the law -- is refusing to pay any more until a working website is delivered.

A spokesman for the Massachusetts exchange told FoxNews.com that CGI's system is "far from where it needs to be" and the state will apply "nonstop pressure" to fix the problems.

Spokesman Jason Lefferts explained that while people who are not seeking subsidies can apply online, the system still can't properly calculate subsidies for those who are. The state, then, had to create an alternate system to send those individuals additional paperwork with information about subsidies and plans. Plus, the site continues to experience error messages and log-in issues, among other problems.

Massachusetts has paid $11 million of its $69 million contract.

Vermont, too, is withholding $5.1 million to CGI over its failure to meet deadlines, according to a report in the Boston Globe. CGI, though, claims that neither state is fully cutting off its funding.

The fight over payments comes as officials weigh their legal options, and some expect a rush of lawsuits once the major problems with the various exchanges sites are addressed. Vermont is investigating CGI and, according to the Globe, Massachusetts officials will present a plan in January to ensure "accountability" for the website problems.

Massachusetts has lagged far behind on enrollment, after severe website problems that forced the state to go to its alternate system.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#56000 Dec 27, 2013
Bud wrote:
Karen Janbaz, you sure resent the other women on this thread, lol. I bet you resent Ms. Kay Robertson too, she's loved by every member of her family, her husband Phil caters to her every whim and fancy and loves the ground she walks on.
Of course, she loves every one of her children and didn't kill any because pregnancy wasn't convenient. The women her sons married she loves and they love her back. None better as a grandma either.
Btw, she's a millionaire along with the rest of her family!
ROFLMAO!
I guess you would give a Phil your 14 year old daughter....but me..NO..
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#56001 Dec 27, 2013
Still no one can explain why other countries with a national healthcare plan have better health and live longer than we do....

But eventually in the years to come....you woodpeckers will say 'You know what....the Affordable Health Care (Obamacare) was a Republican Idea to start with.....

It will all work out....cause the Red States will be going purple,the Blue...

Can't stay red and dumb forever.....
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#56002 Dec 27, 2013
Now Karen are you expecting because of Obamacare that magically everyone here in the States are going to start living a Healthier life style than they do now.
My recent visit to the OK. Heart Hospital and watching people coming and going the percent of people being over weight was higher than them not being over weight. At Wal-Mart today there were more over weight people there than people not being over weight and guess what they were digging thru? The Christmas candies and snacks on sale. Setting at school ballgames and other activities the majority of people there are over weight. So how is Obamacare going to change the majority of the population's life style to do healthier things?
As for other countries being healthier having National Health Plan I don't know. Maybe those countries would be healthier than us with or without a National Health Plan.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#56003 Dec 27, 2013
Agnostic wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you would give a Phil your 14 year old daughter....but me..NO..
Your daughter didn't make it to 14.

You bigoted Christian haters lost though. Cracker Barrel did a 360 and now so has A&E. Suck it up, bigoted buttercup.
Bud

United States

#56004 Dec 27, 2013
Agnostic wrote:
<quoted text>
Phil wouldn't be interested in your daughter when he was a single man. Ms. Kay has qualifications as a woman you don't understand it's missing from your brain cells and your DNA.

Next snarkie question?
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#56005 Dec 27, 2013
Karen Janbaz wrote:
<quoted text> aka: Agnostic aka: Justaminute
It's so easy to tell your a wingnut Republican Heat...
Almost everyone says wingnuts are insane, mean and vulgar now that their racism is front and center now...their letting it all hang out..
President Obama said that he really admired Ronald Reagan too, that's the thing your wingnuts never got...we don't have to like and can certainly disagee...but I really bet the Obama doesn't know the Real Robertson that well....especially the woman hating pedophile part...
But one thing Robertson would make an awsome down home boy.....in Packistan, Iran, Iraq and Saudi Arabia! And Bandhar Bush really loved him some Saudi too.

Jesse Jackson and the Culture War...

Progressive Racists like Karen Janbaz love to celebrate memorable anniversaries. Next month will be the 30th anniversary of the Reverend Jesse Jackson’s scurrilous anti-Semitic reference to New York Jews as “Hymies” and New York City as “Hymietown” in a January 1984 conversation with Washington Post reporter Milton Coleman.

Jackson’s hateful remarks were later published in a Wa-Po story by another reporter, creating a nationwide outcry and condemnation of his callous, insensitive behavior.

The Nation of Islam’s radical leader Louis Farrakhan, an aggressive anti-Semite, Holocaust-denier and old Jackson ally, made a difficult situation worse by threatening Coleman in a radio broadcast and issuing a public warning to Jews, made in Jackson’s presence:
“If you harm this brother [Jackson], it will be the last one you harm.”

This time Jackson is playing Farrakhan’s incendiary role by fanning the flames of race hatred and bigotry directed at Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson" just like the Racist baby killing Karen Janbaz.

Jackson is a nasty negro and a race baiter just like you Karen Janbaz.
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#56006 Dec 27, 2013
Karen Janbaz wrote:
aka: Agnostic aka: Justaminute

Actually it is your husband, Ray that has been porking your Daughter as well as all those friends of his you spoke about you lying bitch in heat but it certainly explains why you chose to marry Iranian you pervert.

Google this and read all about your in-laws Karen Janbaz!
Iran Legalizes Pedophilia and Allows Men to Marry Their Adopted Daughters...
This is the real war on women and little girls, for that matter. But you won't hear a murmur from the left or the feminazis or Karen or Obama.

Funny, this article is published in the Guardian, which has done more to advance, shill for and promote the sharia, while destroying and smearing the opposition to sharia and jihad, than almost any other English-speaking newspaper.

Iran gets worse (if that's possible). And Obama responds by even more groveling and sniveling before the mulllahs.

"Iran Legalizes Pedophilia and Allows Men to Marry Their Adopted Daughters" by Saeed Kamali Dehghan | The Guardian (thanks to Sharia Unveiled)
Maddy

United States

#56007 Dec 27, 2013
Packing Heat's little brother lost a tooth eating potato chips last night.

But Packing Heat did warn him to stop rustling the bag while he was trying to watch tv.
Packing Heat

United States

#56008 Dec 27, 2013
My ten New Year’s Resolutions

1. Give up alcohol.
2. Try and be more realistic.
10. Stop being so lazy
Zane

United States

#56009 Dec 27, 2013
The National Poetry Contest had come down to two semi-finalists, a Edmond, OK. graduate and a redneck from Afton, OK.. They were given a word, then allowed two minutes to study the word and come up with a poem that contained the word.

The word they were given was "Timbuktu."

First to recite his poem was the Edmond graduate. She stepped to the microphone and said...

Slowly across the desert sand
Trekked a lonely caravan,
Men on camels, two by two,
Destination-Timbuktu.

The crowd went crazy! No way could the redneck top that, they thought. The redneck calmly made his way to the microphone and recited...

Packing Heat and Tim a huntin' went,
Met three whores in a pop up tent.
They was three, and we was two,
So Packing Heat bucked one, and Timbuktu.

The redneck won, hands down!
Packing Heat

United States

#56010 Dec 27, 2013
A woman came up to me at work, rubbed my bald head and whispered “Is it true bald men are better lovers?”

I said I didn’t know because I’ve never made love to a bald guy.

Women. How dumb can they be?
Ace

United States

#56011 Dec 27, 2013
Packing Heat's wife asked him to stay away from bars, so for his New Year’s resolution He has decided to quit his gymnastics class.
MistyGirl

United States

#56012 Dec 27, 2013
A man marries a woman and hopes she will never change. She does.

A woman marries and man and hopes he will change. He doesn't.
TAMARA

United States

#56013 Dec 27, 2013
Packing Heat currently in the running for next year's Dicky-do award.

It's a contest to see who's belly hangs down farther than their dicky do.
Maddy

United States

#56014 Dec 27, 2013
The Moods of a Woman:

An angel of truth and a dream of fiction
A woman is a bundle of contradiction

She's afraid of a wasp, will scream at a mouse
But will tackle a stranger alone in the house

Sour as vinegar, sweet as a rose
She'll kiss you one minute, then turn up her nose

She'll win you in rage, enchant you in silk
She'll be stronger than brandy, milder than milk

At times she'll be vengeful, merry and sad
She'll hate you like poison, and love you like mad

The Moods of a Man:

Hungry
Horny
Sleepy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angela Lansdown 2 hr Diamond Eugene 4
Kendra Conley: Weight (May '16) 9 hr Cory Dale 21
Playhouse club 11 hr WarForOil 2
News Oklahoma, Tulsa counties try to fight health pr... 13 hr FreePhaartz 4
News State attorney general announces crime fighting... 17 hr stipidtexans 9
get ready for another do nothing legislative se... 21 hr As I see it 1
News The Morning Brew: OKC's Darci Lynne Farmer wins... Fri greatgal 1

Yukon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance