Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet deal! Now you understand why the insurance bigwigs were having a emergency meeting with Obama and the democratic party's heads like Reid and Pelosi. No republicans were invited to that meeting. The much advertised rollout was a bust and the insurance companies already cancelled existing policies with millions of Americans so these people have ONLY ONE CHOICE, buy through the ACA website or no coverage for your family. I'm sure Karen is laughing her arse off because so many American families are suffering because of people like her.
Chicago mob style tactics for everyone in America.
Heat is right about Michelle Obama's connection to this, she's neck deep in cronyism.
Do you really believe what she is saying about her sweet deal and being rich enough to do what she listed? I do not.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
Thinking about this deal of the American people having to go to this one website ran by the government which is paid for by the taxpayers to get health insurance info and buy it and all the health insurance companies that every one bitched about not having to do much to get all these customers except send their new customers which is everyone signing up their copies of the policies. Then they sit back and collect the customers money. Now how great is that?
Well the website will be fixed but there is 4 ways to enroll in the ACA. By telephone, getting the application and mailing it in, getting referred to Navigators available in every state and doing it in person and the website.

I guess you TeaTards are so old that you never shop on the Internet. I know millions use Amazon. And at the start up of Amazon, they were offline more than they were online.

Massachusetts have already done applications, on line as well as California and Oregon. They already have had great success. Massachusetts did it years ago so your concerns are bogus just like your politics. And by the way, Massachusetts has the data, it shows people access the website and read the plans a total of 18 times before they make a commitment and usually wait till the end of the enrollment period to do so.

Bud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really believe what she is saying about her sweet deal and being rich enough to do what she listed? I do not.
No I don't either. Too much proof against her. Did you hear about the person who had dual citizenship one in the U.S. and the one in Iran? The guy was in New York and was trying to purchase ground to air missles..stingers? Anyway they arrested him thank God makes me wonder about those who live closer to us and what is their true intent?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Oh Tammy Faye, I know you did your bestest to try and scope out my life with your Facebook fiasco. Your spy techniques failed so you just made shit up.

You and your posse will be on here for years bitching about the ACA. It reminds me of the stories I heard when I was little of the old Japanese soldiers being found in some jungle decades after WW II was over and the old guys thought the war was still going on.

So any post by you that says 'I think' is usually hilarious because frankly kiddo, your not to good at it.

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't either. Too much proof against her. Did you hear about the person who had dual citizenship one in the U.S. and the one in Iran? The guy was in New York and was trying to purchase ground to air missles..stingers? Anyway they arrested him thank God makes me wonder about those who live closer to us and what is their true intent?
Poor Bud, the hallmark of brain dead Tea Pots are racism, bigotry, misogyny, homophobia and xenophobia. I sure can check the boxes for you on all of these descriptors.

Really go back into your bunkers, Bud. Life is to scary a place for you to be all out here and posting on the internet.
Bud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Spiteful as always.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the website will be fixed but there is 4 ways to enroll in the ACA. By telephone, getting the application and mailing it in, getting referred to Navigators available in every state and doing it in person and the website.
I guess you TeaTards are so old that you never shop on the Internet. I know millions use Amazon. And at the start up of Amazon, they were offline more than they were online.
Massachusetts have already done applications, on line as well as California and Oregon. They already have had great success. Massachusetts did it years ago so your concerns are bogus just like your politics. And by the way, Massachusetts has the data, it shows people access the website and read the plans a total of 18 times before they make a commitment and usually wait till the end of the enrollment period to do so.
When it comes to some of the most important things that have to do with my livelihood no I do not shop on line. It seems what you are doing is like buying a car sight unseen and taking some stranger word it is a top grade A car.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
Oh Tammy Faye, I know you did your bestest to try and scope out my life with your Facebook fiasco. Your spy techniques failed so you just made shit up.
You and your posse will be on here for years bitching about the ACA. It reminds me of the stories I heard when I was little of the old Japanese soldiers being found in some jungle decades after WW II was over and the old guys thought the war was still going on.
So any post by you that says 'I think' is usually hilarious because frankly kiddo, your not to good at it.
Honey I just wanted to see what WMCOL, Dusty and Heat was saying was true about how fat you were. Other than that you had already told everyone your life's story. Curiosity got the best of me. Now I could careless what you look like or anything else. I think you are a big blow heart!
Bud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>When it comes to some of the most important things that have to do with my livelihood no I do not shop on line. It seems what you are doing is like buying a car sight unseen and taking some stranger word it is a top grade A car.
Lol, we said. Noticed another tragedy happened for our WWII vets. An 87 year old WWII vet was rob and murdered in Mississippi by 4 teenagers all black btw. They have them all in custody.

Wonder if Obama will be moved to make a statement about this? I doubt it since his fake 'outrage' is only concerning a certain segment of our society and the old white guy doesn't count!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Hey TeaTards, Americans are going to be blaming someone alright, they already are.
Have ya looked at the polls lately.

They sure are blaming someone and the polls are not reporting the real story... just more of the same lies you libtards are spewing. Try this on for size you ignorant dolt!
Jeopardy... Daily Double

Give me "Oh, SH!T!" for $800 Alex.

Question: What is the reaction in the White House after a week of website failures, no one signing up due to the high costs, and the growing outrage at sticker shock expressed on the official Facebook page?

https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov

Some truly amazing stories from REAL Americans, not the pretend polls from the lamestream media...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>When it comes to some of the most important things that have to do with my livelihood no I do not shop on line. It seems what you are doing is like buying a car sight unseen and taking some stranger word it is a top grade A car.
So you think they hand out a health care insurance policy for you to sample? You want a test drive? lol

Your not so simple to think that the insurance company issuing the policies IS the government do you? It's the same companies we deal with now. Blue Cross is just one of the them, the rest of them are the same ones we've been dealing with for decades.

Your analogy is bizarre. Keep trying. I'll check back later maybe, because you and Bud's post keep me laughing...
Bud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

well said...got ahead of myself.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Bud wrote:
<quoted text>Another brilliant thing that was done, 2 weeks before the official launching of ACA website the administration had the genius idea to have the program re-written so before a potential consumer could review the different insurances available they would have to give private tax information and private personal information. Only after entering all this private sensitive information could a consumer eventually access the different insurance plans for review.

No other website requires that type of confidential information BEFORE it allows you to review whatever products being sold.

Why is that? I think we all know!

You don't change programing without testing you don't ever launch a website without extensive testing to make sure it's ready for public assimilation.

This administration has done everything the wrong way from the beginning.

ACA website = cronyism, failure, no bid contract, get used to this kind ineffective of government.

Michelle's BFF: Executive VP at failed ACA web firm...

So much for Obama's "marketplace", not exactly a marketplace when CGI gets contract without any competition from other companies, companies that just might have been able to deliver a valid, functioning web product, unlike CGI.

However, Obama just can't keep his hands out of the money pot, ever, ie stimulus money. Cronyism, theft by conversion, embezzlement.

It turns out the $678 million dollars spent on this mess was spent on a no-bid contract to CGI Federal, which, as the Daily Caller reported, is the company where Toni Townes-Whitley, Princeton classmate of Michelle Obama, is a senior vice-president.

Both women are members of the Association of Black Princeton Alumni, Of course, I searched in vain for anything in the Washington Post about this development.
Bud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Honey I just wanted to see what WMCOL, Dusty and Heat was saying was true about how fat you were. Other than that you had already told everyone your life's story. Curiosity got the best of me. Now I could careless what you look like or anything else. I think you are a big blow heart!
Karen's chunky, ordinary very ordinary.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Honey I just wanted to see what WMCOL, Dusty and Heat was saying was true about how fat you were. Other than that you had already told everyone your life's story. Curiosity got the best of me. Now I could careless what you look like or anything else. I think you are a big blow heart!
If that were true then why wait a year after they've been gone to do it. And that wasn't your MO...It was spreading the lie that I was online dissing my customers and employees....Like I said, liars can never remember their lies and it gives them away every time.

And by the way, thanks for saying I have a big heart...we liberals do have a big heart...
Bud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
ACA website = cronyism, failure, no bid contract, get used to this kind ineffective of government.
Michelle's BFF: Executive VP at failed ACA web firm...
So much for Obama's "marketplace", not exactly a marketplace when CGI gets contract without any competition from other companies, companies that just might have been able to deliver a valid, functioning web product, unlike CGI.
However, Obama just can't keep his hands out of the money pot, ever, ie stimulus money. Cronyism, theft by conversion, embezzlement.
It turns out the $678 million dollars spent on this mess was spent on a no-bid contract to CGI Federal, which, as the Daily Caller reported, is the company where Toni Townes-Whitley, Princeton classmate of Michelle Obama, is a senior vice-president.
Both women are members of the Association of Black Princeton Alumni, Of course, I searched in vain for anything in the Washington Post about this development.
I know. Everything is wrong starting back with how this law was passed in the first place to today. The bill was passed in the Senate using a parliamentary procedure instead of 60 votes. Another Reid shenanigan. Look where we are today will the mess it grows everyday.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Why ObamaCare is a fantastic success...

The GOP needs to stop calling ObamaCare a “trainwreck.” That means it’s a mistake, or accident. That means it’s a gigantic flop, or failure. It’s NOT and this is why.

This is a brilliant, cynical, and purposeful attempt to damage the U.S. economy, kill jobs and bring down capitalism.

It’s not a failure, it’s Obama’s grand success.

To scream that the other guy is “ruining America,” while you are the one actually plotting the destruction of America. To claim again and again…in every sentence of every speech…that you are “saving the middle class,” while you are busy wiping out the middle class.

The GOP is stupid if they can’t see it. There are no mistakes here. This is a planned purposeful attack.

The tell-tale sign isn’t the disastrous start to ObamaCare. Or the devastating effect the new taxes are having on the economy. Or the death of full-time jobs. Or the overwhelming debt. Or the dramatic increases in health insurance rates. Or the 70% of doctors now thinking of retiring- bringing on a healthcare crisis of unimaginable proportions. Forget all that.

The real sign that this is a purposeful attack upon capitalism is how many Obama administration members and Democratic Congressmen are openly calling Tea Party Republicans and anyone who wants to stop ObamaCare “terrorists.”

1. ObamaCare was intended to bring about the Marxist dream -- redistribution of wealth.
2. ObamaCare was intended to wipe out the middle class and make them dependent on government.
3. As a bonus, ObamaCare is intended to kill every decent paying job in the economy, creating only crummy, crappy part-time jobs.
4. ObamaCare is intended to bankrupt small business, and therefore starve donations to the GOP.
5. ObamaCare is intended to make the IRS all-powerful.
6. ObamaCare is intended to unionize 15 million healthcare workers.

This isn’t a trainwreck. It's purposeful suicide.

It's not failing, it's working exactly according to plan. Obama knows what he’s doing. Stop apologizing and start fighting.

Oh and one more thing…Conservatives aren’t “terrorists.” We are patriots and saviors. We represent the Constitution and the Founding Fathers. We are the heroes and good guys. Unless you get all this through your thick skulls, America is lost…forever.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think they hand out a health care insurance policy for you to sample? You want a test drive? lol
Your not so simple to think that the insurance company issuing the policies IS the government do you? It's the same companies we deal with now. Blue Cross is just one of the them, the rest of them are the same ones we've been dealing with for decades.
Your analogy is bizarre. Keep trying. I'll check back later maybe, because you and Bud's post keep me laughing...
Hey demo-wit.....I know it is the same companies you say robbed you blind! The same insurance companies that you have always put down. The same insurance that did not want you. You are to stupid to catch the analogy. Just like cars not all being equal holds true for insurance companies!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
If that were true then why wait a year after they've been gone to do it. And that wasn't your MO...It was spreading the lie that I was online dissing my customers and employees....Like I said, liars can never remember their lies and it gives them away every time.
And by the way, thanks for saying I have a big heart...we liberals do have a big heart...
You have either loss your mind or loss track of time. I did this when Dusty was still posting. His and the rest description kept me in stitches and I wanted to see if they were telling the truth or just joking with you. Oh my Me Bad!
Bud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
Why ObamaCare is a fantastic success...
The GOP needs to stop calling ObamaCare a “trainwreck.” That means it’s a mistake, or accident. That means it’s a gigantic flop, or failure. It’s NOT and this is why.
This is a brilliant, cynical, and purposeful attempt to damage the U.S. economy, kill jobs and bring down capitalism.
It’s not a failure, it’s Obama’s grand success.
To scream that the other guy is “ruining America,” while you are the one actually plotting the destruction of America. To claim again and again…in every sentence of every speech…that you are “saving the middle class,” while you are busy wiping out the middle class.
The GOP is stupid if they can’t see it. There are no mistakes here. This is a planned purposeful attack.
The tell-tale sign isn’t the disastrous start to ObamaCare. Or the devastating effect the new taxes are having on the economy. Or the death of full-time jobs. Or the overwhelming debt. Or the dramatic increases in health insurance rates. Or the 70% of doctors now thinking of retiring- bringing on a healthcare crisis of unimaginable proportions. Forget all that.
The real sign that this is a purposeful attack upon capitalism is how many Obama administration members and Democratic Congressmen are openly calling Tea Party Republicans and anyone who wants to stop ObamaCare “terrorists.”
1. ObamaCare was intended to bring about the Marxist dream -- redistribution of wealth.
2. ObamaCare was intended to wipe out the middle class and make them dependent on government.
3. As a bonus, ObamaCare is intended to kill every decent paying job in the economy, creating only crummy, crappy part-time jobs.
4. ObamaCare is intended to bankrupt small business, and therefore starve donations to the GOP.
5. ObamaCare is intended to make the IRS all-powerful.
6. ObamaCare is intended to unionize 15 million healthcare workers.
This isn’t a trainwreck. It's purposeful suicide.
It's not failing, it's working exactly according to plan. Obama knows what he’s doing. Stop apologizing and start fighting.
Oh and one more thing…Conservatives aren’t “terrorists.” We are patriots and saviors. We represent the Constitution and the Founding Fathers. We are the heroes and good guys. Unless you get all this through your thick skulls, America is lost…forever.
You know I think you're right no one could be this dumb so it has to be plotted and planned. Which means all the socialist have been on board with this all along wouldn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 49,201 - 49,220 of62,180
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Yukon Discussions

Search the Yukon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma (Jul '13) 5 hr I_see_you 7,133
Bill Woodall 10 hr looking 5
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 16 hr Maddy 2,361
Debate: Marijuana - Oklahoma City, OK (Aug '10) Fri ThomasA 2,329
Mother Of Murdered Toddler Walks Free After Two... Fri Tracy 1
Do men wear women's panties (Jan '12) Apr 17 Hah 65
Destroy the KKK Apr 17 josphd 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Yukon Jobs

•••
•••
•••