Bud

United States

#49937 Oct 20, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
The copied email alert, in full, below:
Emergency Fema Region 3 Alert!
FEMA Region III: DC, DE, MD, PA, VA, WV
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 6:43 AM
Subject: National update from Sheldon: Senator Sheldon R. Songstad, Ret. of South Dakota State
A few nights ago Donald Trump was with Greta on Fox News. He told her something BIG was going to happen, most likely starting the first week of October. He could say NOTHING ELSE at this time.
HERE IS WHAT WHAT THE SENATORS NATIONAL PREPAREDNESS RESEARCH TURNED UP…
FEMA purchase orders for over $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Region III by October 1st.
FEMA purchase orders for 22 million pouches of emergency water to be delivered to region III by October 1st.
FEMA purchase orders for $13.6 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Austin by October 1st.
Nine-week training course for UN Peacekeepers in CONUS to learn Urban Warfare, English, and US weapons systems beginning 4th week of July for 386,000 troops to be completed by October 1st.
$11 million in antibiotics to be delivered to FEMA region III by October 1st ordered by CDC.
World Health Organization held second emergency meeting in its history to discuss MERS Coronavirus. Determined a vaccine MUST be in place by October 1st.
2800 MRAPs must be delivered to DHS by October 1st.
No leave will be allowed for US military from September 28th thru November 5th. NORCOMM yearly training for civil unrest suspended until September 27th. To be performed in northeast coastal areas.
Date for release of QE3 report moved to October 16th.
All DHS agents MUST qualify with sidearm, shotgun and AR 15 by September 28th. No mention of yearly less lethal qualification.
Sporadic testing of GPS and Communications satellites is coordinated for the first time with a testing date of September 29th.
POTUS mandates to FEMA and DHS concerning support for metropolitan communities dealing with the extreme climate change MUST be complete by October 1st. These mandates were issued during the last three weeks.
Over 300 school systems in the US have determined they need three-day kits for each school AND three-day kits for each student to take with them. All deliveries are scheduled for the month of September.
All National Guard units will complete riot control and disaster assistance training during this years annual two week training. All units MUST have their training complete by September 30th.
Daily testing of the Emergency Broadcast System to begin on September 25th and run thru October 2nd.
Eastern-based Coast Guard units to perform massive group training, usually performed in the Gulf, in the Virginia and Delaware areas. This is a 10-day training mission to begin September 26th.
“GOD, PLEASE HELP AMERICA”
Sheldon R. Songstad
Senator Retired: South Dakota State
Thanks for you posts. All the firing and retiring of certain high ranking military was a HUGE RED FLAG. I've never seen anything like it. Please keep us informed on any updates you may have.
Lisa

United States

#49938 Oct 20, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I could care less about you and your fight with other posters. I could maybe respect where you are coming from only if you also realized other people's love one are being affected by the healthcare thing and it not all positive.
Excell Benefits CEO was on the news this morning his firm is an insurance brokerage and helps businesses and individuals navigate the complicated insurance programs including ObamaCare. According to the CEO, 1 out of 10 people are seeing a positive net result with purchasing a policy with ObamaCare. 9 of those 10 or 90% are seeing a negative experience with cost of the plans and loosing their doctors or access to certain hospitals.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#49939 Oct 20, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for you posts. All the firing and retiring of certain high ranking military was a HUGE RED FLAG. I've never seen anything like it. Please keep us informed on any updates you may have.

You're welcome and sure will let you know. I will say this... I am a former Marine, Air Wing Division and still have several friends active and retired so I hear a lot of the rumors going on.

Some I can verify and some, nothing can be found.

What I find interesting now is, when Obama or any other high up gather Soldiers up for their usual media photo-ops, everyone is now disarmed... even in war zones.

If you recall, I added Lindsey Graham (R) to the list to vote against. He is in on the Fake Terrorist Attack the Obama Regime was attempting in Charleston S.C. and make no mistake about it, he is a RINO.

The links within the one I posted this morning are some you can keep an eye on because from what I understand Obama is going to try again, that we shall see. Some of his nonsense makes Watergate seem like childs play.
JAG

United States

#49940 Oct 20, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Now under ObamaCare he would be working 29 hours a week instead of 39 and have a large deduction and co-pay.
How would that have helped him?
It sure was nice of all those crazy EVIL Christian jihadist charities to help out I wonder how much assistance your brother received from muslim organizations?
I see she didn't answer your question hits to close to home I guess.

P.H. appreciate your posts, sir.
Bud

United States

#49941 Oct 20, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
"My hope is that you reap what you sow"....guess your showing your superior education yet again, LMAO.
Yes, I dumbazz bud, will reap what I sow.
Trish

United States

#49942 Oct 20, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Excell Benefits CEO was on the news this morning his firm is an insurance brokerage and helps businesses and individuals navigate the complicated insurance programs including ObamaCare. According to the CEO, 1 out of 10 people are seeing a positive net result with purchasing a policy with ObamaCare. 9 of those 10 or 90% are seeing a negative experience with cost of the plans and loosing their doctors or access to certain hospitals.
90% negative is terrible average.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#49943 Oct 20, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I could care less about you and your fight with other posters. I could maybe respect where you are coming from only if you also realized other people's love one are being affected by the healthcare thing and it not all positive.
No generalities, tell us about the loved on being affected negatively by Obamacare. If you can't give specifics, it's not happening.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#49945 Oct 20, 2013
Politifact says Ted Cruze and the Tea Pots LIE 90% of the time with only 1 statement out of 25 have any nuggets of truth.

Yes and I know that only 1 statement out of 25 here only have a sentence or two that has any semblance of truth here.

Obamacare is the law.

And as of right now, unless you can elect more Senators and get a President, you don't get to make the law unless you work with Dems.

Because you are the ones that want a Dictatorship, A Republican/Tea Pot Dictatorship.

And that's not going to happen. We are moving your political ideology to the sidelines and that's were you will remain. Your in timeout like a brat child. Get used to it.
Bud

United States

#49947 Oct 20, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Politifact says Ted Cruze and the Tea Pots LIE 90% of the time with only 1 statement out of 25 have any nuggets of truth.
LOL, did you also notice that the domain politifact.com is up for sale? Guess business isn't so good...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#49948 Oct 20, 2013
Obamacare's federal exchanges will soon be flooded with high cost patients as Companies and States (Oklahoma, Texas and 34 other states) figure legal and not so legal ways to get their most expenive recipients off their books.

The young healthy that they need to pay the system will not bother to enroll as they find out the true cost and will in turn drive premiums up further and forcing more to drop it to avoid that cost. It will be one nightmare after another.
Bud

United States

#49949 Oct 20, 2013
JAG wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not in the least surprised!
Bud

United States

#49950 Oct 20, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome and sure will let you know. I will say this... I am a former Marine, Air Wing Division and still have several friends active and retired so I hear a lot of the rumors going on.
Some I can verify and some, nothing can be found.
What I find interesting now is, when Obama or any other high up gather Soldiers up for their usual media photo-ops, everyone is now disarmed... even in war zones.
If you recall, I added Lindsey Graham (R) to the list to vote against. He is in on the Fake Terrorist Attack the Obama Regime was attempting in Charleston S.C. and make no mistake about it, he is a RINO.
The links within the one I posted this morning are some you can keep an eye on because from what I understand Obama is going to try again, that we shall see. Some of his nonsense makes Watergate seem like childs play.
Graham is a player in the Washington sewer. Your posts are disturbing and so many high ranking military men with decades of world experience fired, retired and effectively shut up from the beginning of Obama's reign is unprecedented.

Watergate was nothing next to this. So your a marine? LOL, very happy to meet you sir and thank you for your service!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#49951 Oct 20, 2013
JAG wrote:
<quoted text>

You're welcome JAG... more to come as we uncover this corrupt Purple Lip Kenyan and his Minions.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#49952 Oct 20, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Now under ObamaCare he would be working 29 hours a week instead of 39 and have a large deduction and co-pay.
How would that have helped him?
It sure was nice of all those crazy EVIL Christian jihadist charities to help out I wonder how much assistance your brother received from muslim organizations?
You seemed to gloss over the fact that my brother is DEAD.

And your a xenophobic hater and there's no difference between you and your ilk and the mullah and the mullah's henchmen in Iran.

You tea pots and Republicans are for cruel policies that are detrimental to people's health and well being and just as they do you go around wrapping yourselves in the US Flag and hoisting a cross.

It's authoritarian fascism, plain and simple.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#49953 Oct 20, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Graham is a player in the Washington sewer. Your posts are disturbing and so many high ranking military men with decades of world experience fired, retired and effectively shut up from the beginning of Obama's reign is unprecedented.
Watergate was nothing next to this. So your a marine? LOL, very happy to meet you sir and thank you for your service!

Thank You as well. If the retarded libtards were to start another civil war... I'm Ready.
As a Former Marine here... I can hit an ants ass in a hail storm at 90 paces... Libtards are even easier, lol.
Bud

United States

#49954 Oct 20, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
You seemed to gloss over the fact that my brother is DEAD.
Your delusional. I never glossed over anything. Cancer is a horrible gut wrenching experience for the patient and the family, friends who have experience it.

Did you conveniently forget my family has suffered cancer too?

If your brother was working 39 hours because Maynards was working him under the 40 hours rules, how would he have benefited under ObamaCare, when Maynards would have implemented the 29 hrs a week rule?

He would have made less money and would have been required to purchase insurance with high deductibles and co-pays? He still would have suffered and he still would have needed help from his family and all those nasty Christian organizations you have vilified.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#49955 Oct 20, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
No generalities, tell us about the loved on being affected negatively by Obamacare. If you can't give specifics, it's not happening.
Because of a certain poster I will not put more personal info than I already have on here.
Now as far as I know you could have made those incidents with Obamacare up!

Now since you keep telling us how well you have done for yourself and how smart you are why wasn't your brother doing better than just working at a job with no benefits. Now who fault was that? His or the people of this country's fault.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#49957 Oct 20, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Your delusional. I never glossed over anything. Cancer is a horrible gut wrenching experience for the patient and the family, friends who have experience it.
Did you conveniently forget my family has suffered cancer too?
If your brother was working 39 hours because Maynards was working him under the 40 hours rules, how would he have benefited under ObamaCare, when Maynards would have implemented the 29 hrs a week rule?
He would have made less money and would have been required to purchase insurance with high deductibles and co-pays? He still would have suffered and he still would have needed help from his family and all those nasty Christian organizations you have vilified.
Well all Maynards did is put their profits ahead of their employees and that was way before Obamacare.

His wife's employer only gave employee's insurance coverage and not the employee's family since they couldn't afford it and that was way before Obamacare. After my brother's death her employer moved the business to Texas and now they don't even offer that.

Oh the Christian orgs, it was Catholic orgs that covered it and even they say that expecting local churches to meet the needs of the millions without healthcare insurance is ridiculous. My sister in laws local church was there in only one way. To provide food and comfort AFTER he died.

And one thing Repubs never talk about they already have a form of Obamacare in subsidies. One thing, no matter how high my insurance gets, since we are self employed we can deduct the premiums 100%. If that's not Obamacare then your full of bull. It's just that we were profitable to have the money to even pay the monthly premiums of $1,500 a month just for my self, for the whole family it was $2,000 a month. Not every business can afford it and they run the risk of losing their business because they can't afford the health insurance premiums.

What you tea pots did was try to subvert the law and hold the American public hostage to try and get their way. And now when it comes to voting they sure don't want people to do that either.

They hate women as this commentator for Red State put it:

"Nope, the majority of women are hostile to Republicans. This is because the majority of women are either incapable of understanding basic economics or they like the emotional feel good state of ignorant liberalism. I really don't know which and it really matters little because neither can be corrected as evidenced by the percentage of women who vote Republican."

I can tell you this, without the 19th Amendment the Democrats would be a foot note."

The Amendment giving women the vote. And he had a lot of like minded supporters. LOL http://www.redstate.com/2013/10/18/the-aborti...

Like I said..you all only cherry pick the parts you like in the Constitution.

You and your ilk are Fascists!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#49959 Oct 20, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Because of a certain poster I will not put more personal info than I already have on here.
Now as far as I know you could have made those incidents with Obamacare up!
Now since you keep telling us how well you have done for yourself and how smart you are why wasn't your brother doing better than just working at a job with no benefits. Now who fault was that? His or the people of this country's fault.
I don't even know that your the person who you say you are.

You know Tammy Faye, your just a person that would sacrifice anyone's life if it meant you having to spend one penny more on your health if Medicare wouldn't pay it.

Live up to what you want the rest of us to do...Drop Medicare, get health insurance for you and your husband....quit living off of the government dole. You must have money for your nice large10 year old house on seven acres that is paid for.

Get off of government provided health care. Put your money where your mouth is.
Bud

United States

#49960 Oct 20, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Well all Maynards did is put their profits ahead of their employees and that was way before Obamacare.
His wife's employer only gave employee's insurance coverage and not the employee's family since they couldn't afford it and that was way before Obamacare. After my brother's death her employer moved the business to Texas and now they don't even offer that.
Oh the Christian orgs, it was Catholic orgs that covered it and even they say that expecting local churches to meet the needs of the millions without healthcare insurance is ridiculous. My sister in laws local church was there in only one way. To provide food and comfort AFTER he died.
And one thing Repubs never talk about they already have a form of Obamacare in subsidies. One thing, no matter how high my insurance gets, since we are self employed we can deduct the premiums 100%. If that's not Obamacare then your full of bull. It's just that we were profitable to have the money to even pay the monthly premiums of $1,500 a month just for my self, for the whole family it was $2,000 a month. Not every business can afford it and they run the risk of losing their business because they can't afford the health insurance premiums.
Just imagine how the elderly who have worked and paid into medicare their entire life feel to see the democratic party and Pres. Obama claim they will protect them (campaign promises) when the nasty mean republicans will take away their benefits only to have Obama and the democrats STEAL 678 billion of medicare funds and put it in ObamaCare.

Seniors aren't that stupid they know to take from one group such as seniors on (medicare)to give to another group (ObamaCare) will reduce their benefits and availability of healthcare!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alisa Bermudez 8 hr JamaJelli 4
ive got subutexs 10 hr Just Saying 16
Review: Superior Exterior 10 hr janewalters 2
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Tue glee_nerd13 318
Karen L. Janbaz, Anti-Law Enforcement Race Baiter Tue Packing Heat 36
Safe Room Tue Steven Byrd 1
Okla City Safe Rooms Tornado Shelters Tue Steven Byrd 1
Yukon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web