OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47726 Sep 27, 2013
Are the poor better off than they were 5yrs ago?

Oh, wait. There's even more poor people,
never mind...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47727 Sep 27, 2013
Friends Don’t Let Friends Sign Up for a Bad Deal!
Good news! You are not required to purchase health insurance through an Obamacare exchange! There are cheaper, better options for young people.

See www.OptOut.org to find out how you can get insurance coverage without Obamacare Cheaper.

Also sign the petition here:
www.OptOut.org/kits
So What

Newalla, OK

#47728 Sep 27, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Are the poor better off than they were 5yrs ago?
Oh, wait. There's even more poor people,
never mind...
and to think you are the one that complains of to much entitlements. Just more Black Tracking. You should stop letting racism interfere with your politics.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47729 Sep 27, 2013
After 5 years of Obama, Poor People are still on the bottom rung of society and... they only have themselves and liberals to blame if they keep voting for Progressive Democrats...

Progressive Democrats in Congress to their Obamabot Followers:
"Obamacare is good for you and your family, but not for us and our families"

Obamabots:
"Yes master, thanks for the free Obamaphone, We like it here on the Progressive Democrat Plantation.

For those of you that have been wondering... how much for Obamacare if you go out on your own and get it for you and family if you have wife and kids, go here and use the calculater and find out your cost and out of pocket expense.

Note that subsidies are only available for people purchasing coverage on their own in the exchange (not through an employer).
Click here and follow the instructions:
http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2013/09/26/22...

Just for giggle and grins, I've already ran several different examples through the calculater but...
wonder how many will be giggling and grinning after they run their own example, just asking, lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47730 Sep 27, 2013
What do you make of this, liberal/progressive fascists?

500 Times More Likely to be Shot being near a liquor store or tavern in Chicago hikes odds of gunshot wound

http://www.northwestern.edu/newscenter/storie...

Do you want to try to ban demon rum again?

Or do you still want to ban guns?

Black on White crime increased, while Democrats demand gun rights decrease.
Sons of Obama are on the Rampage.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47731 Sep 27, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>and to think you are the one that complains of to much entitlements. Just more Black Tracking. You should stop letting racism interfere with your politics.

Where did I mention Blacks?
Oh' that's right... I didn't, I said poor people but, if the shoe fits wear it.
J M Rotwetter

United States

#47732 Sep 27, 2013
Tis so sad that there are so many ignorant people in Oklahoma.

Will they ever get an education or will they leave their ability to think to jerks on Topix?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#47733 Sep 27, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>You should pull your head out of the red clay and do some research. The employers that you are referring to, have been lowering wages and benefits long before Obamacare was ever conceived. You don't have to take my word for it, just ask Doesntmatter.
Many started lowering hours and cutting back on employees because of the down fall of the economy. But now it has more to do with Obamacare. Do you realize just because health insurance is and has been offered to employees that it was not law that that they have it. But now it is law that everyone be covered by health insurance and all the law requires is the employer to cover their employees and not the whole family. Mainly this is what the main issue I was referring to. So if the spouse does not have a job and the spouse that does have one and their employer decides not to offer the family plans now where does that leave that family?
"Do some research."
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47734 Sep 27, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>It looks like someone is shopping for healthcare insurance.

Nope... had you noticed you would have seen at top of that post it said Example of how calculater works.

I wouldn't have Obamacare even if it was free or they were paying me. I'm looking forward to its collapse and failure and it will.

Only thing I can imagine any funnier to watch live on TV would be Obama's Impeachment and Removal from Office.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#47735 Sep 27, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text> Many started lowering hours and cutting back on employees because of the down fall of the economy. But now it has more to do with Obamacare. Do you realize just because health insurance is and has been offered to employees that it was not law that that they have it. But now it is law that everyone be covered by health insurance and all the law requires is the employer to cover their employees and not the whole family. Mainly this is what the main issue I was referring to. So if the spouse does not have a job and the spouse that does have one and their employer decides not to offer the family plans now where does that leave that family?
"Do some research."
I know of several families facing this problem right now. I know one employer that keeps busy and has tried hiring people but because the job requires physical labor they don't want to have to work that hard for a living. But the cost of Obamacare is having them revamp their healthcare policies to their employees because they are not a large change employer where other stores can make up others loss if need be the case.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47736 Sep 27, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text> Many started lowering hours and cutting back on employees because of the down fall of the economy. But now it has more to do with Obamacare. Do you realize just because health insurance is and has been offered to employees that it was not law that that they have it. But now it is law that everyone be covered by health insurance and all the law requires is the employer to cover their employees and not the whole family. Mainly this is what the main issue I was referring to. So if the spouse does not have a job and the spouse that does have one and their employer decides not to offer the family plans now where does that leave that family?
"Do some research."

Well I did as you said with my same example but information as you described and results are below, you're right. They are S.O.L.

Example:
1. Select a State OK
Enter your zip code 74033
2. Enter income as 2014 Dollars
3. Enter annual income (dollars) 45,000.00
4. Is employer coverage available? yes
5. Number of people in family
6. Number of adults (21 and older) enrolling in exchange coverage
Age 30 Uses Tobacco? NO
Age 30 Uses Tobacco? NO
7. Number of children (20 and younger) enrolling in exchange coverage
How many Children use Tobacco? NO

Results:
In general, employees who are offered insurance through work are not eligible for subsidized exchange coverage, so long as their insurance meets specified requirements. You would only be eligible for subsidized exchange coverage if your income is between 1 and 4 times the federal poverty level and you would have to pay more than 9.5% of your household income for your own coverage through the insurance offered by your employer.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#47737 Sep 27, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I did as you said with my same example but information as you described and results are below, you're right. They are S.O.L.
Example:
1. Select a State OK
Enter your zip code 74033
2. Enter income as 2014 Dollars
3. Enter annual income (dollars) 45,000.00
4. Is employer coverage available? yes
5. Number of people in family
6. Number of adults (21 and older) enrolling in exchange coverage
Age 30 Uses Tobacco? NO
Age 30 Uses Tobacco? NO
7. Number of children (20 and younger) enrolling in exchange coverage
How many Children use Tobacco? NO
Results:
In general, employees who are offered insurance through work are not eligible for subsidized exchange coverage, so long as their insurance meets specified requirements. You would only be eligible for subsidized exchange coverage if your income is between 1 and 4 times the federal poverty level and you would have to pay more than 9.5% of your household income for your own coverage through the insurance offered by your employer.
I was putting the question to another poster that told me to do the research.
I read this post of yours and it was very interesting.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#47738 Sep 27, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
"Do some research."
Add on again:
Since who I am posting to thinks I am from the dark ages I will say "back in the day" when we started our family the employer my husband worked for offered the family and "back in the day" most large employers did. Most offered it where the employer paid 80% of the premium and the employee paid the 20% of the premium and the deductibles and what ever else was required. Now If we had to gone a bought the health insurance for me and the 3 kids because employers would only insure their employees it would have put a grave hardship on our budget. So imagine what it will be doing to those now should their employers do what many are all ready doing. You find what ever excuse you want about why this is happening but the simple fact is Obamacare along with the economy is not working for the majority of the people.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#47739 Sep 27, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so uninformed it's amazing.
Everyone is eligible for the Health Exchanges.
Coverage at work doesn't disqualify participation.

Try a little to know at least some of the facts.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47740 Sep 27, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Add on again:
Since who I am posting to thinks I am from the dark ages I will say "back in the day" when we started our family the employer my husband worked for offered the family and "back in the day" most large employers did. Most offered it where the employer paid 80% of the premium and the employee paid the 20% of the premium and the deductibles and what ever else was required. Now If we had to gone a bought the health insurance for me and the 3 kids because employers would only insure their employees it would have put a grave hardship on our budget. So imagine what it will be doing to those now should their employers do what many are all ready doing. You find what ever excuse you want about why this is happening but the simple fact is Obamacare along with the economy is not working for the majority of the people.

Have you gone to the link I left to see how that calculater works. You do not enter your name or personal information. Just answer the following questions and click submit and a page opens with the answers.

Example:
1. Select a State -
Enter your zip code -
2. Enter income as -
3. Enter annual income (dollars)-
4. Is employer coverage available?-
5. Number of people in family -
6. Number of adults (21 and older) enrolling in exchange coverage -
Age - Uses Tobacco? Y or N
7. Number of children (20 and younger) enrolling in exchange coverage -
How many Children use Tobacco?-

Click here and put information in and click submit and read what it says.

Example:
1. Select a State -
Enter your zip code -
2. Enter income as -
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47741 Sep 27, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>

Chester, you're too stupid, you're not worth responding to and I'm all out of crayons today...

DISMISSED Chester, now go kill your self. You and I are finished.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#47742 Sep 27, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you gone to the link I left to see how that calculater works. You do not enter your name or personal information. Just answer the following questions and click submit and a page opens with the answers.
Example:
1. Select a State -
Enter your zip code -
2. Enter income as -
Click here and put information in and click submit and read what it says.
Example:
1. Select a State -
Enter your zip code -
2. Enter income as -
No not yet. Been getting ready for company. Then going to doctors with 2 family members and everything in between. Hope later today. What I have said am I off in left field to far?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47743 Sep 27, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>No not yet. Been getting ready for company. Then going to doctors with 2 family members and everything in between. Hope later today. What I have said am I off in left field to far?

No you are not. You're right on. The calculater page is like what one will use to decide what they want when it is time to enroll or get the answer that they can't afford it and I left another link where one can go and price something away from Obamacare cheaper.

www.optout.org and watch their videos. One of them explains in detail what they are about and just look around their website. There should be a toll free number on there somewhere you can even call. I've seen enough now I have no doubt Obamacare will collapse under its own weight. No one has to sign up right away unless they just want to. I advise not sign up just yet for those that have opposed it and lets see what happens but... to each his own.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#47744 Sep 27, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Chester, you're too stupid, you're not worth responding to and I'm all out of crayons today...

DISMISSED Chester, now go kill your self. You and I are finished.

We can only hope you're finished.
How refreshing that would be, General DISMISSED
Dempsey

United States

#47746 Sep 27, 2013
Cannot Republicans read and understand?

Do they have to have fox news and prickly heat tell them how to live and how bad the government is to them?

Tea baggers have had their 15 minutes of fame and at last they will whimper out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Sullivan, your girlfriend Jennifer is chea... 46 min Stopping cheating... 1
Rev. Dr. Trevor Smith 5 hr A Boy 11
Rev. Dr. Trevor Smith 5 hr Concerned 11
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Apr 29 agdm2015 442
Melanie Zorka: Hot and Stuck Up! Apr 29 WTF 16
Vote For Donald Trump Apr 29 Sieg Heil 8
Tulsa Public School Students Down the Republica... Apr 28 Why Do You Vote GOP 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yukon Mortgages