OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,571 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47628 Sep 24, 2013
A man died and went to heaven. As he stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him.

He asked,“What are all those clocks?”

St. Peter answered,“Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie the hands on your clock will move.”

“Oh,” said the man,“whose clock is that?”

“That’s Mother Teresa’s. The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie.”

“Incredible,” said the man.

“That’s Abraham Lincoln’s clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abe told only two lies in his entire life,” St. Peter informed him.

“Where’s Obama’s clock?”

“His clock is in Jesus’s office. He’s using it as a ceiling fan.”
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#47629 Sep 24, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Can't you even find anything worth
bitching over. That's not news even
for FOX News. Come on, General
enlighten with some more fantasies.

What bank in Langley has your $26M fortune
" safely stashed away ".
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47630 Sep 24, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
homosexual activities is startling.
I'm only familiar with some it from my days in Law Enforcement.
experience it firsthand.

I noticed that about you Chester, your stories have been very revealing about your hidden hobby, you're wierd to say the least but...

I accept your surrender Chester...

What part of my comment, "You're Dismissed" escaped you since I've handed you back your @ss and gave you your freedom back? It must be that short-bus mental retardation you have, that's confusing you...

You're Dismissed and Free to Go Chester, good luck at Losersville you whiney@ss sissy and thanks for playing along.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#47633 Sep 24, 2013
Looks like Ted Cruz has started a Patriot Filibuster and making history today. You can watch it on Cspan.org and hear what a real understanding of the Constitution is.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47634 Sep 24, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>Can't you even find anything worth
bitching over.

The wire is slow today, Obama still bumbling from last week, check back later Chester...
DISMISSED
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>That's not news even for FOX News.

Really, I don't watch it so I wouldn't know?
Thanks, Chester... duly noted and ignored, carry on...
Imagine that, Fox didn't mention it lol...
DISMISSED Chester.
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>Come on, General
enlighten with some more fantasies.

Run along for now Chester and I'll play with you later... when I want to, lol.
DISMISSED Chester, lol,
Bye Chester, you're free to go, lol.
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>What bank in Langley has your $26M fortune " safely stashed away ".

None in Langley,$2M in your imagination,$1M in Tulsa,$1/2M here at my Home on Grand Lake, Some in North West Montana near my Summer Home and Some in the South, where I moved here from about 4 years or so ago for a total of $24M.
WHY?
I was pretty clear when I told you that... you're not getting any Chester except the $2M you have stored in your imagination but... you can have that since you imagined that part, thanks anyway.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47635 Sep 24, 2013
By the way Chester, don't come snooping around Grand Lake. I have the best home security I need which is a shotgun...

I have a 6 shot Mossberg persuader with folding stock and pistol grip - added to that is a light and side saddle to carry extra shells.

00 buck for the first 6, mix and match with the side saddle - 2 slugs and 2 more 00 buck shells.

I don't want to use it, but you come creeping around window peeking or try to enter my home and I will.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47636 Sep 24, 2013
I called the Texas authorities to do a welfare check on Chester's mom. His obsession with incest, gerbils and predisposition towards violence causes me to worry about her. Helps coming Ms Chester, lol.

Chester lives in her basement under her trailer, probably not a bad idea... have them check in more often, just saying.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47637 Sep 24, 2013
Where are you Chester, shining your tin cup and waiting for your knee pads to dry in the dryer in case your boyfriend needs you to go panhandle today?

Ok, carry on... Chester.

DISMISSED
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47638 Sep 24, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
Looks like Ted Cruz has started a Patriot Filibuster and making history today. You can watch it on Cspan.org and hear what a real understanding of the Constitution is.

Great! Thanks for the link. Glad to see someone doing what we elected them to do. Ted is a real Patriot... that loves America the way it has always been since our Founding Fathers.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47639 Sep 24, 2013
The 99% Owe A Debt of Gratitude to the 1%...
The 99% will not be happy with Harry Binswanger. The former college professor and board member of the Ayn Rand Institute wrote an incendiary column this month in Forbes, arguing that “the community should give back to the wealth-creators” and the world should be indebted to the rich and powerful for “their enormous contributions to our standard of living.”

http://www.forbes.com/sites/harrybinswanger/2...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47640 Sep 24, 2013
JPMorgan’s Legal Hurdles Expected to Multiply: Mortgage Settlement May Reach $20 Billion, which would be the largest in the history of finance.

JPMorgan Chase paid $1 billion to resolve an array of government investigations last week. But its biggest battles with federal authorities may still lie ahead.

The nation’s largest bank is bracing for a lawsuit from federal prosecutors in California who suspect that the bank sold shoddy mortgage securities to investors in the run-up to the financial crisis, according to people briefed on the matter.

The case, expected as soon as Tuesday, could foreshadow other actions stemming from the bank’s crisis-era mortgage business. Federal prosecutors in Philadelphia, the people briefed on the matter said, are also investigating JPMorgan’s sale of mortgage securities.

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2013/09/23/jpmorg...
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#47641 Sep 24, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
By the way Chester, don't come snooping around Grand Lake. I have the best home security I need which is a shotgun...

I have a 6 shot Mossberg persuader with folding stock and pistol grip - added to that is a light and side saddle to carry extra shells.

00 buck for the first 6, mix and match with the side saddle - 2 slugs and 2 more 00 buck shells.
Paranoia and gun worship.
Common combination.
And 8 posts in a row.

You're losing it, General Dismissed.

You don't have $26M as you claim.
Nothing in your posts indicates
enough smarts.$26M would have to be
managed, not ' safely stashed '.

Profanity indicates very low class.
And you've a big vocabulary.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47643 Sep 24, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have $26M as you claim

$24M Chester, not $26M... Nothing to indicate in post because it is not relevent, you're trying to make it relevent and fail miserably.

You lose Chester, DISMISSED
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47644 Sep 24, 2013
Chester should start his Ignorant Gerbil forum elsewhere...

so that the rest of us could talk about politics like grown ups.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47645 Sep 24, 2013
I dont often talk to liberals, but when I do...

I usually say, "Yes, I will take fries with that, Chester."

sad, amusing but sad.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47646 Sep 24, 2013
Obama, is a war hero!

Only Obama is a hero to terrorists not America.

The terrorists thank him daily for giving them arms to behead Christians and fight secular governments.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jameszirin/2013/0...
Donnie

United States

#47647 Sep 24, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

"""A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Jesse

United States

#47648 Sep 24, 2013
""usually talking out their azz"" s

Speak to me old toothless repugs...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47651 Sep 25, 2013
California Democrat to Sen. Ted Cruz aide: I hope your kids 'die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases' after vote against Obamacare.

A Twitter debate on policy turned ugly Friday, when a local Democratic official wished the children of a Republican aide to Sen. Ted Cruz would "die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases" after she praised the House's vote to derail funding for Obamacare.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/cali...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47652 Sep 25, 2013
Check out the Ted Cruz, still going strong this morning...

http://www.c-span.org/Events/First-Procedural...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Diablo's Salsa Mix 4 hr S eagan 1
News Man found in burning vehicle identified 6 hr jstsyn 3
Kendra Kay Conley Weight????? Sun Opera Guy 9
just moved back,party scene gone? Sat Matt Metheny 31
Brittany Shae Mixon Sat Hockey Sucks 10
Debate: Marijuana - Oklahoma City, OK (Aug '10) Sat R D Murphy 2,382
News OKC Man Arrested For Firing Shots At House, Veh... Aug 27 sassy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yukon Mortgages