No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47618 Sep 24, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>aka to me as ChesterChucklefuk
Where are you keeping your $26M.

$24M safely tucked away -$2M stored in your imagination = the $24M I clearly stated Chester, why? You're still not getting any of it...
The Welfare Office already sends you money, you get none from me no matter how long you keep begging so shut up about it...

Oh' butt-hurt again about it, are you Chester... The whiners forum is down the hall, to the left Chester... why do I need to keep reminding you Chester and they want you, I don't. You've been DISMISSED Chester, for real. You can leave any time, slavery really did end. Don't be afraid, just go, you're free.

Your ignorance and opinions are meaningless to me, so zip it. You're more in line with Chris Hanson's Bunch, no thanks, not my cup of tea.

Have you enjoyed the way I continuously insulted you, belittled you then exposed you for who you really are, my little registered chucklefuk?
See, you're not the only one who can insult others Chester although Perverts like you think so...

Sure you do because you're an obedient NAPA and you are back everyday, all day, to get more, you're addicted Chester and now I control you.

Now run along and play in the middle of a busy highway, I'm through with you for now, lol, DISMISSED Chester, lol.

Remember... stay out of parks and off playgrounds away from under-age children, Chester, you're still weak, your posts are very revealing now.

What you say or think is totally irrelevent outside of your basement under your trailer, got it!
NOW... DISMISSED CHESTER
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47619 Sep 24, 2013
What happen here Chester? Wouldn't anyone play with you or are you just too retarded for anyone to take an interest in you. Maybe you should advertise your thoughts somewhere that mattered dumbass. Once you've been dismissed, that's your EPIC LOSS, deal with it Chester, lol.
Nobody likes you do they Chester... perhaps you could just kill yourself Chester, that might help if you really do look like Obama's Son, lol.

WarForOil starts thread but... forgets that he has been DISMISSED because no one else is interested in his ignorance so they do not join in...

Means WarForOil has been DISMISSED by all other posters too, ROFLMAO...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/oklahoma-city...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47620 Sep 24, 2013
Comment from another poster about WarForOil and his other queer friends like him... too funny to miss, lol.

Quote:
"S*ck It" is no different than War for Oil, Faith Healer/Snark Hunter, or any other internet troll. He's lost, friendless, financially strapped and socially inept. He's probably got Tourette's or some other illness that makes his job choices slim, and he's too lazy to pursue the ones he does have. He's obviously acting out to get attention, and focusing his anger, for some reason I haven't yet determined, against black people. The fact that blacks have had to fight so hard to get to the place in our society and culture which so many of them now occupy probably makes him ashamed of his own lack of ambition."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/oklahoma-city...
TEX

United States

#47621 Sep 24, 2013
He who bashes gays, like Packy heat, usually are gay and run funny .
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47622 Sep 24, 2013
TEX wrote:
He who bashes gays, like Packy heat, usually are gay and run funny .

So, are you a swallower or a spitter?

Perhaps Chester will share his Black Spandex Pants with you and you both can oil up his Hairless Gerbils and Party together...

Have Fun at Chester's Gerbil Rodeo, lol.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#47623 Sep 24, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you a swallower or a spitter?

Perhaps Chester will share his Black Spandex Pants with you and you both can oil up his Hairless Gerbils and Party together...
Have Fun at Chester's Gerbil Rodeo, lol.

$24M safely tucked away
You're knowledge of sick homosexual activities
is startling. I'm only familiar with some it
from my days in Law Enforcement. You must
experience it firsthand.

No one with any real money ever says it's
" safely tucked away ". Any broker or banker
would laugh upon hearing that said. Even
though they're not supposed to laugh at customers.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#47624 Sep 24, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
I just hate what you do to those Gerbils but...

WarForOil starts thread but... forgets that he has been DISMISSED
Gerbil sex ended at least 30 years ago.
You're constant reference to it shows
you really do live in backward Langley.

At ease, General. You've already gotten your
imaginary discharge.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47625 Sep 24, 2013
Pelosi confuses Constitution and Declaration of Independence...
what an ignorant retard...

Speaking last Wednesday at the Center for American Progress (CAP), Democratic Leader of the House Nancy Pelosi became a little confused at one point, stumbling over her words and flipping through her notes while referencing one of the founding documents of the United States. Rep. Pelosi was recalling an early women's rights convention held in Seneca Falls, New York 165 years ago.

"And so, it was 165 years ago, 165 years ago. Imagine the courage it took for those women to go to Seneca Falls and do what they did there, to even leave home without their husband’s permission, or father’s, or whoever it was. To go to Seneca Falls, and to paraphrase what our founders said in the Constitution of the United States: they said the truths that are self-evident, that every man and woman, that men and women were created equal and that we must go forward in recognition of that."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/nancy-pel...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47626 Sep 24, 2013
Reminder: there was a time when Obama once bitched about the fact that the executive branch of Government had become too powerful.

Six in 10 Americans (60%) believe the federal government has too much power, one percentage point above the previous high recorded in September 2010. At least half of Americans since 2005 have said the government has too much power. Thirty-two percent now say the government has the right amount of power. Few say it has too little power.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/164591/americans-b...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47627 Sep 24, 2013
Update on the N! 99er Knockout Game...
Some people call it the “knockout game,” local news affiliates in New York prefer to call it simply a teenage “prank,” but whatever the term, Ralph Santiago is dead, one of three men who recently died or suffered permanent brain damage from what police say are unprovoked assaults.

Others, however, are saying it’s not some random crime or occasional “prank,” but part of a nationwide pattern of unprovoked racial violence.

The rules of the “knockout game” are typically the same no matter where it happens: Start with a group of black people. Find a white person. Punch him in the face. Don’t stop until the person is knocked out or your arms get tired … or the person is dead.

Local media outlets refuse to identify how widespread these attacks are and often, how the perpetrators are mobs of black people. But the phenomenon is documented in “White Girl Bleed A Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It.”

The teenage “prank” on Santiago took place Sept. 10, but the real damage was done in an identical attack 27 years ago. A group of black people stalked and beat Santiago near his Bronx home, leaving this father, gymnast and artist with brain damage, unable to do anything but wander the streets in a permanent fog.

Even so, sometimes the 46-year-old Santiago was a happy man, even a religious man. But when he was on the streets, he was a vulnerable man.

http://superstore.wnd.com/digital/White-Girl-...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47628 Sep 24, 2013
A man died and went to heaven. As he stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him.

He asked,“What are all those clocks?”

St. Peter answered,“Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie the hands on your clock will move.”

“Oh,” said the man,“whose clock is that?”

“That’s Mother Teresa’s. The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie.”

“Incredible,” said the man.

“That’s Abraham Lincoln’s clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abe told only two lies in his entire life,” St. Peter informed him.

“Where’s Obama’s clock?”

“His clock is in Jesus’s office. He’s using it as a ceiling fan.”
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#47629 Sep 24, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Can't you even find anything worth
bitching over. That's not news even
for FOX News. Come on, General
enlighten with some more fantasies.

What bank in Langley has your $26M fortune
" safely stashed away ".
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47630 Sep 24, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
homosexual activities is startling.
I'm only familiar with some it from my days in Law Enforcement.
experience it firsthand.

I noticed that about you Chester, your stories have been very revealing about your hidden hobby, you're wierd to say the least but...

I accept your surrender Chester...

What part of my comment, "You're Dismissed" escaped you since I've handed you back your @ss and gave you your freedom back? It must be that short-bus mental retardation you have, that's confusing you...

You're Dismissed and Free to Go Chester, good luck at Losersville you whiney@ss sissy and thanks for playing along.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#47633 Sep 24, 2013
Looks like Ted Cruz has started a Patriot Filibuster and making history today. You can watch it on Cspan.org and hear what a real understanding of the Constitution is.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47634 Sep 24, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>Can't you even find anything worth
bitching over.

The wire is slow today, Obama still bumbling from last week, check back later Chester...
DISMISSED
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>That's not news even for FOX News.

Really, I don't watch it so I wouldn't know?
Thanks, Chester... duly noted and ignored, carry on...
Imagine that, Fox didn't mention it lol...
DISMISSED Chester.
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>Come on, General
enlighten with some more fantasies.

Run along for now Chester and I'll play with you later... when I want to, lol.
DISMISSED Chester, lol,
Bye Chester, you're free to go, lol.
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>What bank in Langley has your $26M fortune " safely stashed away ".

None in Langley,$2M in your imagination,$1M in Tulsa,$1/2M here at my Home on Grand Lake, Some in North West Montana near my Summer Home and Some in the South, where I moved here from about 4 years or so ago for a total of $24M.
WHY?
I was pretty clear when I told you that... you're not getting any Chester except the $2M you have stored in your imagination but... you can have that since you imagined that part, thanks anyway.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47635 Sep 24, 2013
By the way Chester, don't come snooping around Grand Lake. I have the best home security I need which is a shotgun...

I have a 6 shot Mossberg persuader with folding stock and pistol grip - added to that is a light and side saddle to carry extra shells.

00 buck for the first 6, mix and match with the side saddle - 2 slugs and 2 more 00 buck shells.

I don't want to use it, but you come creeping around window peeking or try to enter my home and I will.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47636 Sep 24, 2013
I called the Texas authorities to do a welfare check on Chester's mom. His obsession with incest, gerbils and predisposition towards violence causes me to worry about her. Helps coming Ms Chester, lol.

Chester lives in her basement under her trailer, probably not a bad idea... have them check in more often, just saying.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47637 Sep 24, 2013
Where are you Chester, shining your tin cup and waiting for your knee pads to dry in the dryer in case your boyfriend needs you to go panhandle today?

Ok, carry on... Chester.

DISMISSED
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47638 Sep 24, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
Looks like Ted Cruz has started a Patriot Filibuster and making history today. You can watch it on Cspan.org and hear what a real understanding of the Constitution is.

Great! Thanks for the link. Glad to see someone doing what we elected them to do. Ted is a real Patriot... that loves America the way it has always been since our Founding Fathers.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47639 Sep 24, 2013
The 99% Owe A Debt of Gratitude to the 1%...
The 99% will not be happy with Harry Binswanger. The former college professor and board member of the Ayn Rand Institute wrote an incendiary column this month in Forbes, arguing that “the community should give back to the wealth-creators” and the world should be indebted to the rich and powerful for “their enormous contributions to our standard of living.”

http://www.forbes.com/sites/harrybinswanger/2...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There are 17 QUEERS and 9 Lesbians in Oklahoma ... Thu Nancy Polinski 1
Move from Miami(Florida) to OKC(Oklahoma). Wed Tony Kfdbgs 4
Obama's followers are either COMMUNIST or QUEERS Oct 22 Calling it like I... 41
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Oct 22 Hhhh 193
looking for someone Oct 20 queenslove22 2
we can stop Ebola! Oct 20 barbosa 1
can you still buy herbal incense in oklahoma ci... (Nov '13) Oct 19 derik 9
Yukon Dating
Find my Match

Yukon Jobs