Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your concern but... same as you, no one has any idea what you are ever talking about.
As you operate with a an eight grade level education
and a total lack of humor, I can fathom how you
have no understanding of my posts.

Your bigotry and narrow mindedness prevent you from
comprehending anything outside the tiny scope of your
hate filled world.

And since you're now down on Jews too. Happy Hanukkah.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Your bigotry and narrow mindedness prevent you

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.
And then there are just Americans.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you.. so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?
You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma’uled Al-Nabi.
You have the NAACP. You have BET.
If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we’d be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.
If we had White History Month, we’d be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to ‘advance’ OUR lives, we’d be racists.
We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.
Wonder who pays for that?
A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.
If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships… You know we’d be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US … Yet if there were ‘White colleges’, that would be a racist college.
In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights.
If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.
You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you’re not afraid to announce it.
But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.
I am proud... But you call me a racist.
Why is it that only whites can be racists?

It’s not a crime YET…
DoesntMatter

Chandler, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

The International Longshore and Warehouse Union, which boasts roughly 40,000 members, has formally announced its decision to cut ties with the American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations (AFL-CIO), one of the largest private sector unions in the U.S.

"It is with regret but resolve that we have come to the point where the International Longshore and Warehouse Union must cut formal ties with the AFL-CIO," ILWU International President Robert McEllrath wrote in an Aug. 29 letter to AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka.

The letter listed two major reasons for the group's decision: the AFL-CIO's support for both the Affordable Care Act and the U.S. Senate immigration reform bill.

"We feel the Federation has done a great disservice to the labor movement and all working people," McEllrath wrote.

McEllrath complained that the CIO's support for President Barack Obama's health care law is to the detriment of groups including the ILWU.

"President Obama ran on a platform that he would not tax medical plans and at the 2009 AFL-CIO Convention, you stated that labor would not stand for a tax on our benefits," he said. "The ILWU has also become increasingly frustrated with the Federation's moderate, overly compromising policy positions on such important matters as immigration, labor law reform, healthcare reform, and international labor issues."

McEllrath said the CIO's support for the Senate immigration bill violates the ILWU's longstanding commitment to immigration reform that provides "a clear path to citizenship" as well as protection from firing.

"[T]he immigration bill you recently asked us to support imposes extremely long waiting periods on the path to citizenship," he wrote.

McEllrath also acknowledged what was already a pretty shaky relationship between the two groups, noting the time it got kicked out during the McCarth- era for being "too red."
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text> "It is with regret but resolve that we have come to the point where the International Longshore and Warehouse Union must cut formal ties with the AFL-CIO," ILWU International President Robert McEllrath wrote in an Aug. 29 letter to AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka.

The letter listed two major reasons for the group's decision:
"President Obama ran on a platform that he would not tax medical plans and at the 2009 AFL-CIO Convention, you stated that labor would not stand for a tax on our benefits," he said.

McEllrath said the CIO's support for the Senate immigration bill violates the ILWU's longstanding commitment to immigration reform that provides "a clear path to citizenship" as well as protection from firing. "[T]he immigration bill you recently asked us to support imposes extremely long waiting periods on the path to citizenship," he wrote.

Now that he is into his second term, he no longer needs them and has tossed them under the bus along with many other naive sheeple. They have gotten what they deserve. Too bad, so sad (Sarcasm). They rode the gravy train for as long as they could and now it's time to pay the 40% Cadillac tax because their health insurance is "too good" for them and the American People. They can now get in line and take it in the shorts like the rest of America.

By the way, Guess who's been chosen as the spokesman to promote and explain Obamacare? The most trusted Key Note DNC Speaker in America: Bill Clinton! That's right Ladies and Gentlemen... the same Bill Clinton that lied to us every time he opened his mouth and who was later disbarred for perjury while occupying the Oval Office! We know he'll tell us the straight and unvarnished truth (Sarcasm) just like that toxic, 50-minute bromide of lies, prevarications, and misdirections so fictional that it ought to be placed on the shelves along side of the rest of his speeches yet... The “Secretary of Explaining Stuff” has just been deployed for assignment, again. It's just what the doctor ordered (pun intended).

Facing key implementation deadlines for a healthcare law that has been received very poorly by the majority of Americans and is the subject of unwavering criticism from Republicans and Democrats alike, President Obama is trying to right the ship by turning to the Democratic Party’s best Liar-n-Chief: Bill Clinton. Clinton’s gift of Gab is his ability to LIE about complex arguments in a straightfaced way unlike Obama, who has become well known that he is lying if his purple lips are moving.

A Kaiser Family Foundation tracking poll shows that over half of Americans (51 percent) say they do not have enough information about the law to understand how it will wreck them and their family financially. The same poll shows more Americans view the law very unfavorably than view it favorably. Because ObamaCare is a complicated contraption, the law depends on forcing healthy people who don’t need or want to buy insurance to pay for insurance for the benefit of others,(aka:socialized healthcare coverage).

This law offsets the cost of insuring people with pre-existing ailments by forcing healthy people into the premium pool to help pay for it. If the healthy, employed and uninsured can’t be conscripted, the premiums for everyone who already have insurance will rise even more under this law than already forecast, surprise surprise, lol. But since the Obama’s Deception Team was trying so hard to the truth and not have the mandate look like a mandate, it won’t likely do much. A $95 tax penalty isn’t likely to do much to convince a healthy 25-year-old to spend $4,000 or more a year on insurance they don't need or want.
WarForOil

Southlake, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>

If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we’d be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.
If we had White History Month, we’d be racists.
If we had any organization for only whites to ‘advance’ OUR lives, we’d be racists.
You have wonderful ideas.
Surely you can get other intelligent
successful oppressed disgruntled
bigoted whites to see your wisdom.

Start your own White Only organizations.
No one is stopping you.

Good luck with that.

ps - the KKK is already franchised local.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
You have wonderful ideas.
Surely you can get other intelligent
successful oppressed disgruntled
bigoted whites to see your wisdom.
Start your own White Only organizations.
No one is stopping you.
Good luck with that.
ps - the KKK is already franchised local.

What part of "I nor anyone else on this thread give a damn what you think or say" are you not able to comprehend Mr. CuckleF*ck, all of it?

I have never in my life met a more ignorant, uneducated mental midget than you so nor have I ever had any desire to so...
let's try it this way since I'm all out of crayons...

I nor anyone else = me and others reading these posts.

on this thread = the same place you are not comprehending anything.

give a damn = don't care, not interested in knowing, unamused with, bored with childish chatter, etc.

what you think or say = mindless mumbling, same old tired rhetorical unintelligent bullshit, kindergarden fantasy poems, etc.

Perhaps... you could loosen your tampon a bit and sit down in the middle of a busy Interstate and study this awhile?

Take your time, I have the rest of my life... maybe you will discover one.
WarForOil

Southlake, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never in my life met a more ignorant, uneducated mental midget than you so nor have I ever had any desire to so...
I'm sorry you're outraged.
I only intended to belittle you.

Common now, claiming I'm the most uneducated mental
midget you know just can't be true.
You live in Okieland and have other family members
DoesntMatter

Chandler, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Starting a widely unpopular war which will inevitably escalate and will likely involve Russia and China, not to mention all the countries that neighbor Syria, and at best, result in a regime dominated by Al-Qaeda? No problem. Here are the Senators who voted to push America into the latest middle eastern war:

Voting Yes:

Robert Menendez, D-N.J.,
Barbara Boxer, D-Calif.,
Ben Cardin, D-Md.,
Jeanne Shaheen, D-N.H.,
Chris Coons, D-Del.,
Dick Durbin, D-Ill.
Tim Kaine, D-Va.,
Bob Corker, R-Tenn.,
John McCain, R-Ariz,
Jeff Flake, R-Ariz.
Voting No:

Tom Udall, D-N.M.,
Chris Murphy, D-Conn.,
James Risch, R-Idaho,
Marco Rubio, R-Fla.,
Rand Paul, R-Ky.,
Ron Johnson, R-Wis.,
John Barrasso, R-Wyo.
Present:

Sen. Ed Markey, D-Mass
WarForOil

Southlake, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

DoesntMatter wrote:
Here are the Senators who voted to push America into the latest middle eastern war:
Stand by your phone.
Any minute they'll finally call and
ask what you think.
Wisdom such as yours can't be ignored
forever.

Help those misinformed Senators
think the right thoughts.

Thankfully we've got you.
You really matter.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Obama library now open for visitors...
Nicer than it should be but... Great place to store Obama's Papers and Obama Artifacts!

http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/obamas-presidentia...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Hey Liberal Retards, here's one to help open your hearts and your pocketbooks...
she say... "someone eez goings to have to be helds accountable and pay"
well... Libs what about it? Are the checks in the mail?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Just in time to pack your reading bag with some good fall reading...
President Obama’s auntie has penned a book sure to connect with a weird swath of Americans.
Zeituni Onyango’s new memoir “Tears of Abuse” was released quietly in late March but is being brought back national attention to it by...
The Boston Herald’s Howie Carr Friday in a tongue-in-cheek column based on a fresh press release for the book. According to Carr, Onyango’s book deals with her supposed victimization in America while living off the taxpayer’s dime.

“Auntie” Zeituni Onyango indentifies herself as “an advocate for peace and a writer” on her personal website here: http://www.auntiezeituni.com/ .if you can ever catch it back on line, lol.“She is also known for being the Aunt of the 44th President of the United States, President Barack Hussein Obama,” the website says.“She is referred to as ‘Aunti Zeituni’ in Obama’s memoir ‘Dreams from My Father.'”

Onyango moved from Kenya to the United States in 2000 but was rejected asylum status in 2002. She remained in the country illegally, totally ignoring a 2004 removal order and taking full advantage of subsidized public housing. Of course as any Bookie would have safely bet odds in favor of, "Obama’s aunt was granted asylum in 2010." Her illegal status gained public notice in 2008, just before Obama’s election but things were looking better if only Nephew Barack can just get elected, lol. Fate had its way and he unfortunately for America, was elected.

Zeituni tells from her personal experience;
• The role of an African woman in Luo culture
• Lineage and why a woman needs male offspring
• Her relationship with Barack Obama Sr, the president’s father and her step brother
• Teen parenting and bitter divorce consequences
• Consequences of choices in one’s life and the courage to move beyond them
The book’s essence boil down to this...
“Auntie Zeituni was victimized in Kenya but, believe it or not,‘she was later victimized in the U.S,’” Carr wrote, quoting Zeituni’s press release.“Talk about victimization — do you realize, you actually have to go down to the welfare office to apply for the dole? The welfare office doesn’t make house calls. Not yet anyway. Her nephew hasn’t been re-elected.”

Zeituni Onyango is the sister of Onyango Obama, who remains in the country illegally and was arrested last year for drunk driving.
He is currently appealing a deportation order dating back to 1992.

President Obama's uncle arrested for drunk driving, claims he'll arrange bail through White House...
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/pres...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Obama ADMITS Born in Kenya!
Barack Obama claims he was born in Kenya!
We now have Michelle and Barry admitting he was born in Kenya.

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Obama Admits Born in Kenya - Again...
Obama wrote this biography of himself to promote his first book back in 1991. Again, this was written in 1991 before he was even thought of as a competitive politician. Barack Obama says it himself he was born in Kenya and raised in Hawaii.

Either he lied then (why?) or we are living through one of the truly greatest cover-ups of our time.

Here is the story:
The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet:'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

Picture of the Biography here...
Shocker! Obama still 'Kenyan-born' in 2007
Literary references show description in promotion of 'Dreams' book

Read about it here:
http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/shocker-obama-was-...
DoesntMatter

Chandler, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>I have not but welcome all input you can offer and thank you indvance. Now one back to you and what do you think after you review and think about Agenda 21 and your question, take your time...
How To Liberate Our Stolen Country...
Former Spy Speaks Out On How To Liberate Our Stolen Country.

"There has never been a golden age of liberty, and there never will be. People who value freedom will always have to defend it from those who claim the right to wield power over others." - David Boaz

... whenever any form of government becomes destructive... it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it...- Thomas Jefferson

"The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves." - George Washington

Here is my take on it after watching it and... IF it comes down to another...

"REVOLUTION" then of course...

My low cost recommendation for those not finacially prepared is "War Gardens and Bartering" that worked so well after 1941.
Things that work are Community Outreach programs like, Community Gardens, Fruit Tree Food Exchanges, Bartering, Buying Tax Free.
Stop paying taxes in every way legally possible including funds that go to the unconstitutional and corrupt IRS.(See recent reports)
Boycott the Chinese & Multinational Corporation "Puppet Masters" and Campaign Contributors products.

Lastly because of our governments treasonous corruption, unchecked allegiance to foreign powers, lack of regard for their oath of service and the Bill Of Rights... Start Neighborhood Watch Programs and Ammo Up... Marxists like Obama and Soros hate all of these things because they squash Ignorance, Separation, Racism or Thieving Oppressive Bureaucratic Governments like ours.

Also I would not waste my time with our money hungry Political Parties they all deserve nothing after the Patriot Act, NDAA, Gun Grab and Indiscriminate Drone Strikes Without Due Process In America People should know by now after the Bush and Obama bail outs and all that. Both political parties need to be replacedbut... we will have to do it one at a time, Democrats first and that rids us of the Progressives.

Lastly the Muslim Brotherhood, China and Multinational Corporations Contributors need to be taken out of the political process before we lose everything this country has.
I agree with everything you said and I know all about Agenda 21and see it being implemented. Funny thing is people still think its a conspiracy theory even though its posted for all to see on the UN website .
DoesntMatter

Chandler, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
It's Ironic to see some Liberal Retards beating the war drums for Obama in an attempt to justify an attack... although most of the US wars were entered into by Democrat presidents. Democrat Presidents Have Produced More Combat Deaths, Too...

In the past 100 years, 630,000 Americans were killed in foreign wars. So what's the body count?

Republicans: 30,000. Democrats: 600,000.

A less charitable observer than myself might even argue that the grief of those 600,000 bereft mothers constitutes some sort of "war on women."

I'm rounding off the figures, but tweak them as you will, the ratio of dead servicemen produced by Democrats to those produced by Republicans will stay around 20:1. And even if you back out the two World Wars, the ratio is still 2.4:1.

Even in Afghanistan, President Obama has presided over more than twice as many combat deaths as President Bush, in half the time.

Another fact is, which administrations left recessions, not yet in recovery, to their opposite party successors.
1. LBJ left a recession to Nixon.
2. Ford did not leave one to Carter.
3. Carter left a recession to Reagan.
4. Bush 1 did not leave one to Clinton (Clinton would claim otherwise, but analysis shows that recession under Bush 1 was already in strong recovery when clinton took over)
5. Clinton left a recession to Bush 2.
6. Bush left a recession to Obama.

By my count, 3 Democrats left recessions to their Republican successors, while only one Republican left a recession to his successor. This might explain the slower job creation for Republicans, they mostly inherited recessions, while Democrats mostly did not.
Will be interesting to see what happens now after Obama was in Russia and today Russia gave a 100 page report to the UN stating it was Syrian rebels that released the gas.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry you're outraged.

Here we go again, you're comprehension skills fail you again miserably, I couldn't be any happier.
Your anger has you confused, nice try but... try again Chester.
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>I only intended to belittle you.

Again, you fail miserably at every attempt but... try again.
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>Common now,
claiming I'm the most uneducated mental midget you know
just can't be true.

YES, Very Common now... you most likely missed it due to your lack of comprehention skills but... all the other posters throughout Topix have even noticed it... and several have commented. Perhaps another reading course in english would help you?
yes, very common and very true but obamacare has medication you can take for it I think, see your nearest obama-doctor.
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>You live in Okieland and have other family members

Surprisingly... you still got the trophy... congrats, roflmao you f*cking retard, lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>Here are the Senators who voted to push America into the latest middle eastern war:

If he does it, Putin will absolutely spank his @ss and steal his lunch money just as he promised but... set that aside, Obama is a coward and doesn't want to shoulder all the blame or if he did, the Constitution and Law allows him this which is the same as he is asking Congress to Bless.
Nancy Pelosi has signaled the Democrats are against Obama on this one, we shall see.

The War Powers Resolution of 1973 (50 U.S.C. 1541-1548) is a federal law intended to check the president's power to commit the United States to an armed conflict without the consent of Congress. The resolution was adopted in the form of a United States Congress joint resolution; this provides that the President can send U.S. armed forces into action abroad only by declaration of war by Congress, "statutory authorization," or in case of "a national emergency created by attack upon the United States, its territories or possessions, or its armed forces."

The War Powers Resolution requires the President to notify Congress within 48 hours of committing armed forces to military action and forbids armed forces from remaining for more than 60 days, with a further 30 day withdrawal period, without an authorization of the use of military force or a declaration of war. The resolution was passed by two-thirds of Congress, overriding a presidential veto. The War Powers Resolution has been violated in the past by President Reagan in regards to the aid to the Contras in Nicaragua and by President Clinton in 1999, during the bombing campaign in Kosovo. All incidents have had congressional disapproval, but none have had any successful legal actions taken against the president for violations. All presidents since 1973 have declared their belief that the act is unconstitutional.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>Stand by your phone. Any minute they'll finally call and
ask what you think.

Only trailer trash such as you still stand by phone... things have really changed since you went to prison. Try getting out more, we have cellphones and such nowadays, lol.
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>Wisdom such as yours can't be ignored forever.

His wisdom as been discovered long ago... back when you were still in prison. See how much you miss when your locked up?
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>Help those misinformed Senators think the right thoughts.

Someone should help them, in fact the whole bunch of them need some serious help...
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>Thankfully we've got you.

How many times have you dreamed and wished someone said that to you? Just asking.
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>You really matter.

Cheer up, maybe someday you will although highly unlikely
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with everything you said and I know all about Agenda 21and see it being implemented. Funny thing is people still think its a conspiracy theory even though its posted for all to see on the UN website .

Absolutely Hilarious, ROFLMAO!

I noticed Chester aka: WFO is one one those goofballs but...
as I noted in my reply to him earlier, things have changed since he went to prison. Must have been here there along time is all I can say.

But then again... since his entire pathetic miserable existance depends on what the Government gives him, I understand why he's like he is. All trailer trash is just like him, IMHO.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 45,641 - 45,660 of71,088
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Yukon Discussions

Search the Yukon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Southwestern Christian University Expels Studen... 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 285
Oklahomans React To Executive Order Protecting ... 5 hr Gremlin 2
Obama's followers are either COMMUNIST or QUEERS 15 hr BBB 2
Church of the First Born....Cult and Apostate (Apr '08) 18 hr Wish You Were Here 1,688
Voting 22 hr June Beam 1
God Does Not Approve Gays Or Lesbians Or Porn P... Tue So What 1
Destroy the KKK Mon KKK is Gay Gay Gay 16
•••

Air Quality Alert for Canadian County was issued at July 23 at 1:43PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Yukon Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••