Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#45202 Jul 26, 2013
CONTINUED FROM LAST POST...
It was then he was confronted by Trayvon Martin. According to Zimmermans account, Martin approached him out of the darkness, demanding to know,You got a f___ing problem, homie? To which Zimmerman replied,No. Martin replied,Well, you do now, and punched Zimmerman, knocking him to the ground.

Contrary to the fiction pushed by mainstream media reporters and black race-hustlers such as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, the conflict that resulted in the death of Trayvon Martin did not begin when Zimmerman left his truck to see in which direction Martin had fled. Zimmerman had every right to report the presence of a suspicious person in his neighborhood, and he had every right to be on the sidewalk where the confrontation occurred. Likewise, Trayvon Martin had every right to make a trip to the local convenience store and to walk home in the rain.

The incident that resulted in Trayvon Martins death began at precisely the instant when Martin approached Zimmerman, asked if he had a
problem, and received a negative response. If at that point Martin had said,Okay, fine, turned on his heel and walked away, he would almost certainly be alive today and there would have been no politically-motivated, nationally-televised show trial with George Zimmermans life on the
line.

What Trayvon Martin did not have, is the right to put his fist against George Zimmermans face. In the instant that Trayvon Martin struck George Zimmereman with his fist, breaking his nose and knocking him to the ground, he was guilty of assault. And when he sat astride Zimmermans prostrate form, punching him with repeated blows to the face and pounding his head against the concrete sidewalk, all the while
shouting,Shut the f__ k up. Youre going to die tonight motherf___ er! he was guilty of a second crime, attempted murder.

Putting ourselves in Zimmermans shoes, it is easy to understand that the only thought running through his mind was that he was about to suffer
grievous bodily injury, or death. Accordingly, he was totally justified in taking his 9mm pistol from its holster and using it to subdue Trayvon Martin. Being in fear for his life he had every right to use whatever deadly force he had at his disposal, and that is exactly what he did.

Within the black community, nationwide, there is a euphemism for a race-related phenomenon called driving while black, or DWB, describing a situation in which black male drivers are the target of traffic stops far more frequently than their white or Asian counterparts. However, the Trayvon Martin episode is indicative of yet another race-related phenomenon within the black community, a phenomenon that might be referred to as walking with chip on shoulder.
CONTINUED NEXT POST...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#45203 Jul 26, 2013
Yes, black unemployment in the United States is at least twice that of the overall population. And yes, unemployment among black teens is well over 40%, six times the rate for all U.S. workers, so it is understandable that young blacks might feel as if they are being denied access to economic opportunities.

To fully explore why this is the case would require volumes. However, it is safe to say that, since the dawn of the civil rights era in the 1950s and 60s, much has been done to level the playing field for minorities. Trillions of dollars have been spent on economic support programs such as AFDC and housing, while affirmative action programs have given minorities a decided advantage in access to employment opportunities and higher education. The opportunities are there for anyone who wishes to take advantage of them.

However, recalling the old adage that you can lead a horse to water, but you cant make him drink, it is clear that far too many young blacks
fail to take advantage of the many opportunities available to those who are willing to study hard, work hard, and behave themselves. What it all
comes down to is a matter of good parenting versus bad parenting. Instead, they blame others for their lack of success while they walk around
with a huge chip on their shoulders.

When Trayvon Martin attacked George Zimmerman on that sidewalk in Sanford, Florida, on the evening of February 26, 2012, it was not a well-behaved, academically superior, optimistic, and enthusiastic young teen who asked George Zimmerman,
You got a f___ing problem, homie? That wasnt Trayvon Martin speaking. Those words came directly from the huge chip Trayvon carried on his shoulder.

It is a major tragedy for the Martins, for the Zimmermans, and for every caring person who continues to believe that America is still the greatest nation on Earth.

http://bannernewspaper.com/clients/bannernews...
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#45205 Jul 26, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in the eyes of a modern artist could
it seem so. All those colors must be drug
induced.
"In your eyes" doesn't mean sh!t, Stymie.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#45206 Jul 26, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Yes, black unemployment in the United States is at least twice that of the overall population. And yes, unemployment among black teens is well over 40%, six times the rate for all U.S. workers, so it is understandable that young blacks might feel as if they are being denied access to economic opportunities.
To fully explore why this is the case would require volumes. However, it is safe to say that, since the dawn of the civil rights era in the 1950s and 60s, much has been done to level the playing field for minorities. Trillions of dollars have been spent on economic support programs such as AFDC and housing, while affirmative action programs have given minorities a decided advantage in access to employment opportunities and higher education. The opportunities are there for anyone who wishes to take advantage of them.
However, recalling the old adage that you can lead a horse to water, but you cant make him drink, it is clear that far too many young blacks
fail to take advantage of the many opportunities available to those who are willing to study hard, work hard, and behave themselves. What it all
comes down to is a matter of good parenting versus bad parenting. Instead, they blame others for their lack of success while they walk around
When Trayvon Martin attacked George Zimmerman on that sidewalk in Sanford, Florida, on the evening of February 26, 2012, it was not a well-behaved, academically superior, optimistic, and enthusiastic young teen who asked George Zimmerman,
You got a f___ing problem, homie? That wasnt Trayvon Martin speaking. Those words came directly from the huge chip Trayvon carried on his shoulder.
It is a major tragedy for the Martins, for the Zimmermans, and for every caring person who continues to believe that America is still the greatest nation on Earth.
This article sounds like the makings of a fire in the Choctaw trailer park.
DoesntMatter

Oklahoma City, OK

#45207 Jul 26, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:

To fully explore why this is the case would require volumes. However, it is safe to say that, since the dawn of the civil rights era in the 1950s and ‘60s, much has been done to level the playing field for minorities. Trillions of dollars have been spent on economic support programs such as AFDC and housing, while affirmative action programs have given minorities a decided advantage in access to employment opportunities and higher education. The opportunities are there for anyone who wishes to take advantage of them.

However, recalling the old adage that “you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink,” it is clear that far too many young blacks

“You got a f___ing problem, homie?” That wasn’t Trayvon Martin speaking. Those words came directly from the huge chip Trayvon carried on his shoulder.

This is very well written truth. I'd just like to ask all of the people who think Zimmerman committed murder and not self defense, what would you have done? And be honest
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#45208 Jul 26, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
"In your eyes" doesn't mean sh!t, Stymie.
That's pretty much what I meant when I
applied it to you.

Got any more wisdom to post.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#45209 Jul 26, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Endless meaningless cut and paste.
That's all you're capable of because your
actual posts contain only vulgarity and
stupidity.

It's probable that you can't actually read
the big words you post.

News flash: American ain't the greatest nation on
earth. Never has been.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#45210 Jul 26, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
The black woman racist from Choctaw goes for the senior citizens...typical animal.
I have about as much chance of being black and living in Choctaw as you still having at least half of your teeth. Me being black is something TAMARA made up in her little on-line world to get Cone Heads like you to come to her aid. It wasn't hard for her to get you to take the bait because your nothing but a Meth for Brains Racist. But if you want me to be black that is fine. It keeps me from being included with your kind. White Trash.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#45211 Jul 26, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>I have about as much chance of being black and living in Choctaw as you still having at least half of your teeth. Me being black is something TAMARA made up in her little on-line world to get Cone Heads like you to come to her aid. It wasn't hard for her to get you to take the bait because your nothing but a Meth for Brains Racist. But if you want me to be black that is fine. It keeps me from being included with your kind. White Trash.
I NEVER EVER SAID YOU WERE BLACK! I donot care what color you are. You yourself gave the impression that you are black. You are the one on here calling posters racist names. I called you a Bitch not to long ago but a Bitch can come in all colors. You alone started the race thing and calling poster racial names. As far as Trash Trash can come in all colors. And Kiddo you are proof of that.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#45212 Jul 26, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>You told us how old you are. You told us how many kids you have and what they are and how old. You told us you are black. I had guessed you at 33 or 34 before you put the info out. Now once again put up or shut up. Bring the post up about it being said I am 72. Like I said KIDDO you really need to get your facts right. The reason I had put out a guess to your age is because you kept referring to mine. Like what the hick does that have to do with anything? Like I said I got your message loud and clear you don't like me. Well guess what KIDDO I don't like you either. You put info out that is wrong and cannot see a problem with it. You are a racist with a big chip on your shoulders. It more or less started when I called you on your statements of you talking about your parent health insurance and medicare. I ask for you to post something to back your statements up and you would not or probably could not.
I will say this I am not 72 or older! But I am least 65 because you know I am on medicare. Now worry your fanny off on this this the rest of the day!
I never how old I am. I told you that I had two kids ages 11 and 14, You made up the part about two boys, or was it three? In one of your threads you said I had two boys, and the very next sentence you said I had three. You just assumed I was raised to be a breeder like you.

I Never said I was female. NEWS FLASH! 99.999999% of men have just as many children as women do.

I never said I was black. You tagged me as black, because that is the race you hate the most.

As for your age, you had stated that you graduated in 1960 from Enid. I guessed your age to be 71. I assumed you were talking about High School, it must have been Junior High. You had said that your oldest son was fifty. That would make you........the town slut.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#45214 Jul 26, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>I never how old I am. I told you that I had two kids ages 11 and 14, You made up the part about two boys, or was it three? In one of your threads you said I had two boys, and the very next sentence you said I had three. You just assumed I was raised to be a breeder like you.
I Never said I was female. NEWS FLASH! 99.999999% of men have just as many children as women do.
I never said I was black. You tagged me as black, because that is the race you hate the most.
As for your age, you had stated that you graduated in 1960 from Enid. I guessed your age to be 71. I assumed you were talking about High School, it must have been Junior High. You had said that your oldest son was fifty. That would make you........the town slut.
First of all I did not say I graduated in 1960. I did say I graduated from Enid Hi and guess what 1961. You said I was 72. But guess what I am 70. But no matter I am till entitled to an opinion. You called me racist because I do believe illegals here should be allowed to stay. If they come here and follow the laws to be here then that is fine by me.
So if you are proud of who your are then that is your problem. I came up with your age by you saying your kids were 11 and 14. But all the racist name calling you have thrown out makes it sound like you are the one with the big problem. You got pist off long before my posting my opinion about illegals. It started with your posting about your parents making money from health insurance when they got sick and I called you on that statement. You got pist when I called you on your statement that when medicare is a supplement that there were no deductibles. I said there was and I asked you to post your proof to what you said. Oh no you could not do that. You do not like being proven wrong so there you come with the personal attacks.
I could actually care what you are until you started throwing out the racist names.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#45215 Jul 26, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>There is no deductible for Medicare if it is secondary, that I know of. Medicare becomes secondary anytime you have other health insurances. My parents had enough insurance that they made money when they got sick, so don't hold me to that.
The reason I didn't answer before was because I had to go. I have an 11 and 14 year old so things can get crazy in a moments notice. Sorry.
Your post Page 2158 post #44201----
I stand corrected you did not say in this post you had boys. But you did say the kids ages.

-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#45216 Jul 26, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty much what I meant when I
applied it to you.
Got any more wisdom to post.
It figures you can't see normalcy when it's right in front of you. That explains your position on Illegal Immigrants..truly violent species.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#45217 Jul 26, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Endless meaningless cut and paste.
That's all you're capable of because your
actual posts contain only vulgarity and
stupidity.
It's probable that you can't actually read
the big words you post.
News flash: American ain't the greatest nation on
earth. Never has been.
Notice how WarForOil wails and brays like a wounded animal and is incapable of posting ANYTHING to back up his nonsense...no articles, no link...NOTHING. Yet when others do so...two words are used to the point of complete disregard: "vulgarity" and "stupidity." Meanwhile, this sad specimen calls himself educated and claims "America ain't the greatest nation on earth" and "never has been."
Poor WarForOil...too stupid to know that he's a pathetic double digit IQ joke.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#45218 Jul 26, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>I have about as much chance of being black and living in Choctaw as you still having at least half of your teeth. Me being black is something TAMARA made up in her little on-line world to get Cone Heads like you to come to her aid. It wasn't hard for her to get you to take the bait because your nothing but a Meth for Brains Racist. But if you want me to be black that is fine. It keeps me from being included with your kind. White Trash.
A psychology grad student could write an entire thesis based on that sad ramble, So What. You've been eaten alive by us before and since the verdict, you've been falling apart. No backup for you, either...Justaminute's gone, Didi neutered...just you and your pathetic alter ego going down in flames.
We told you that you wouldn't like it here...and we're never wrong.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#45219 Jul 26, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
A psychology grad student could write an entire thesis based on that sad ramble, So What. You've been eaten alive by us before and since the verdict, you've been falling apart. No backup for you, either...Justaminute's gone, Didi neutered...just you and your pathetic alter ego going down in flames.
I don't know what the big is for it to be known whether you are a Male or female. Do you think "it" would go over better for What's it's name. It sure seems to get it's nose bend out shape easily. Someone disagrees with It then here comes the racist name calling thing and in my case many more. when I first started posting on here I had few after my but-t to put up the proof or shut up and they wanted nothing better than to prove people wrong. It would not have lasted long with them. Packing Heat knows who I am referring to.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#45220 Jul 26, 2013
LOL So many disappointments for the disillusioned. Obamacare help center employees get no health care lol.

In order to ensure Americans understand how to access the benefits available to them when many provisions of the Affordable Care Act go online October 1, the Obama administration announced last month that it is setting up a call center that will be accessible to Americans 24 hours a day.

One branch of that call center will be located in California’s Contra Costa County, where, reportedly, 7,000 people applied for the 204 jobs. According to the Contra Costa Times, however,“about half the jobs are part-time, with no health benefits — a stinging disappointment to workers and local politicians who believed the positions would be full-time.” The county supervisor, Karen Mitchoff, called the hiring process “a comedy of errors” and said she “never dreamed [the jobs] would be part-time.”

The Times indicates that a job posting advertised all of the jobs as full-time, and one call center employee, who said no reason for the apparent change was provided, told the paper,”It reminded me of that George Clooney movie where he goes around the country firing people (‘Up in the Air’). The woman said,‘I know you were led to believe you would be full-time, but things have changed…You are actually ‘part-time intermittent.’”

The Contra Costa employees are currently in training, and the call center — one of three based in California — is set to go live on October 1.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#45221 Jul 26, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
A psychology grad student probably has no time to write anything. They are to busy working to try to pay their student loans for a degree they can't use.

Except for criminal psychologists, they have plenty of work thanks to scumbags like you.

I hate to bust your snot bubble but Justaminute is not gone.

I love it here! You people are modern day Archie Bunkers. All of you make me laugh. Keep it up!

Now lick your upper lip, you have snot on it. If you get caught, just say your into recycling. Your drugs.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#45222 Jul 26, 2013
SoWhat/Just/Didi will love this one.

The truth about DETROIT
By
Frosty Wooldridge

For 15 years, from the mid 1970's to 1990, I worked in Detroit ,
Michigan .I watched it descend
into the abyss of crime, debauchery, gunplay, rugs, school truancy,
car-jacking, gangs and human depravity.

I watched entire city blocks burned out. I watched graffiti explode
on buildings, cars,
trucks, buses and school yards. Trash everywhere!

Detroiters walked through it, tossed more into it, and ignored it.
Tens of thousands and then hundreds of thousands
today exist on federal welfare, free housing, and food stamps! With
Aid to Dependent Children,
minority women birthed eight to 10, and in one case, one woman
birthed 24 children as reported by the Detroit Free Press, all on
American taxpayer dollars.

A new child meant a new car payment, new TV, and whatever mom wanted.
I saw Lyndon Baines Johnson's
'Great Society' flourish in Detroit . If you give money for doing
nothing, you will get more hands out
taking money for doing nothing.
Mayor Coleman Young, perhaps the most corrupt mayor in America ,
outside of Richard Daley in Chicago ,
rode Detroit down to its knees... He set the benchmark for cronyism,
incompetence, and
arrogance. As a black man, he said, "I am the MFIC." The IC meant "in
charge". You can figure out the rest.

Detroit became a majority black city with 67 percent African-Americans.
As a United Van Lines truck driver for my summer job from teaching
math and science, I loaded
hundreds of American families into my van for a new life in another
city or state.
Detroit plummeted from 1.8 million citizens to 912,000 today. At the
same time, legal and illegal
immigrants converged on the city for the free government handouts, so
much so, that
Muslims number over 300,000. Mexicans number 400,000 throughout
Michigan, but most work in Detroit .
As the whites moved out, the Muslims moved in.

As the crimes became more violent, the whites fled. Finally, unlawful
Mexicans moved in at a torrid pace. Detroit
suffers so much shoplifting that grocery stores no longer operate in
many inner city locations.
You could cut the racial tension in the air with a knife! Detroit may
be one of our best examples of
multiculturalism: pure dislike and total separation from America.
Today, you hear Muslim calls to
worship over the city like a new American Baghdad with hundreds of
Islamic mosques in Michigan ,
paid for by Saudi Arabian oil money.

High school flunk-out rates reached 76 percent last June, according to
NBC's Brian Williams.
Classrooms resemble more foreign countries than America .. English?
Few speak it! The city features a 50 percent illiteracy rate and growing.

Unemployment hit 28.9 percent in 2009 as the auto industry vacated the city.
In Time Magazine on October 4, 2009, "The Tragedy of Detroit : How
a great city fell, and
how it can rise again," I choked on the writer's description of what happened.
"If Detroit had been ravaged by a hurricane, and submerged by a
ravenous flood, we'd know a lot more about it,
" said Daniel Okrent. "If drought and carelessness had spread brush
fires across the city,
we'd see it on the evening news every night." Earthquake, tornadoes,
you name it, if natural disaster
had devastated the city that was once the living proof of American
prosperity, the rest of the country might take notice.

But Detroit , once our fourth largest city, now 11th and slipping
rapidly, has had no such luck.
Its disaster has long been a slow unwinding that seemed to remove it
from the rest of the country.

Continued.....
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#45223 Jul 26, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what the big is for it to be known whether you are a Male or female. Do you think "it" would go over better for What's it's name. It sure seems to get it's nose bend out shape easily. Someone disagrees with It then here comes the racist name calling thing and in my case many more. when I first started posting on here I had few after my but-t to put up the proof or shut up and they wanted nothing better than to prove people wrong. It would not have lasted long with them. Packing Heat knows who I am referring to.
Just another day for What's It's Name_WFO...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 1 hr sarahmayy15 267
Go like my Facebook page, Barwave 1 hr Barwave 1
anti-american business: public beware (May '13) 4 hr Arky 235
Karen L. Janbaz, Anti-Law Enforcement Race Baiter 13 hr kat 10
Who is the Tea Party in Oklahoma? (May '10) 13 hr kat 772
Anti-American-Socialist Business in OKC (Oct '13) 13 hr kat 707
Obama's followers are either COMMUNIST or QUEERS 13 hr kat 86
Yukon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web