Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Even you should be ashamed of this.
That's as juvenile as possible.
Bet you say the same thing about California.
Don't listen to your pastor when he says
California, the land of Sodom and Gomorrah,
is going to be punished by sidling into the sea.
Not many Indians in Texas.
The Great Expulsion of 1849 rid the state of them.
Never said anything about Indians being in Texas. Got care less if there is or not.

Oh well ever once in awhile I like saying something silly to someone that keeps saying stupid stuff to me. Oh well, Me Bad!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Sorry Mr WFO I should have typed Could care less if there is or not.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Even you should be ashamed of this.
That's as juvenile as possible.
Bet you say the same thing about California.
Don't listen to your pastor when he says
California, the land of Sodom and Gomorrah,
is going to be punished by sidling into the sea.
Not many Indians in Texas.
The Great Expulsion of 1849 rid the state of them.
You do have a bad habit of going over board on your assumptions of what I think. You live in Texas and my comment was aimed at you.
Oh my your comment about The Great Expulsion is going to upset SoWhat. She is the one upset about the Indian situation. Not me.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA ADMITS OBAMACARE IS AN UNWORKABLE “TRAIN WRECK”...

Community Disorganizer, Barack Hussein Obama delays central component of The Massive Train Wreck, aka: ObamaCare: In “the most consequential in a series of setbacks” for the “increasingly obvious” health care law, the community disorganizer delayed the employer mandate until after the Mid-Term Elections in 2014. This is a clear acknowledgment that the law is unworkable and that is why they need to release American families from the mandates of this law as well. The health care law is a guarnteed train wreck just waiting to happen. ObamaCare is driving up costs, pushing people out of coverage they like, threatening wages, making it harder for small businesses to hire, and giving the IRS vast new powers. So far, seven bills passed by House Republicans that repeal or defund provisions of ObamaCare have been approved by the Senate and signed into law.

Here’s a look at how seven bills, signed by Community Disorganizer Barack Hussein Obama, that helped dismantle provisions of his health care law to protect our economy and save taxpayers tens of billions of dollars:

H.R. 4: Repealed the small business paperwork (“1099”) mandate: The paperwork mandate was called “one of Washington’s dumbest ideas”– it would have destroyed jobs and “hit start-ups hardest, not to mention farms, charities and churches.” House Republicans kept their Pledge to America and repealed it. H.R. 4 also reduced exchange subsidy overpayments by $25 billion.

H.R. 1473: Cut $2.2 billion from a “stealth public plan” and froze the IRS budget: H.R. 1473 undermined ObamaCare by cutting $2.2 billion from the “Consumer Operated and Oriented Plan”(CO-OP) program – a “stealth public plan.” It saved $400 million by eliminating “Free Choice Vouchers,” which The Hill warned “could lead young, healthy workers to opt out” of their employer plans,“driving up costs for everybody else.” And it ensured the IRS wouldn’t receive additional funding for new agents to enforce the president’s health care law.

H.R. 674: Saved taxpayers $13 billion by adjusting eligibility for ObamaCare programs: This bill not only repealed a devastating IRS withholding tax – it saved taxpayers $13 billion by changing how the eligibility for certain programs is calculated under ObamaCare. Without the change, a couple earning as much as much as $64,000 could still qualify for Medicaid.

H.R. 2055: Made more cuts to CO-OPs, IPAB, IRS: This bill shaved another $400 million off the CO-OPs; cut another $305 million from the IRS to hamper its ability to enforce the law’s tax hikes and mandates; and rescinded $10 million from the Independent Payment Advisory Board (IPAB) of bureaucrats, to which Republican leaders are declining to recommend appointments.

H.R. 3630: Slashed billions from ObamaCare slush funds: Republicans fought for another $11.6 billion in savings, saving taxpayers $5 billion from the Prevention & Public Health slush fund,$2.5 billion from ObamaCare’s “Louisiana Purchase,” and more.

H.R. 4348: Saved another $670 million from the “Louisiana Purchase”: This saved another $670 million by further adjusting a drafting error that made the “Louisiana Purchase” even costlier.

H.R. 8: Repealed the unsustainable CLASS program: H.R. 8 saved $6.5 billion by repealing the Community Living Assistance Services and Supports (CLASS) program, an unsustainable entitlement program whose phony “savings” were used by Democrats to mask the true cost of ObamaCare. The former Democratic chairman of the Senate Budget Committee called CLASS “a Ponzi scheme of the first order, the kind of thing Bernie Madoff would be proud of.” The bill also rescinded all unobligated CO-OP funds – another $2.3 billion savings for taxpayers.

Are these enough? Of course not, a full repeal is needed to keep this law from doing more damage to our economy and jacking up costs on Americans.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>You do have a bad habit of going over board on your assumptions of what I think. You live in Texas and my comment was aimed at you.
Oh my your comment about The Great Expulsion is going to upset SoWhat. She is the one upset about the Indian situation. Not me.

All convicted Felons like WarForOil do that. That's not much different than that dirtbag blaming you for a post that you did not post. Dirtbags like him are all alike when it comes to making up lies and posting bullshit all over the internet. Just saying...
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

HELLO! PH:
Hope your weekend went good. It has been busy around here. Thank God the firing of fireworks around here is slowing down. Nikki my chocolate lab and Hunter my white lab lived thru another 4th. That's good. Watched my 15 yr. old grandson play in a basketball tournament and the team he plays for took 1st place which makes it a lot of fun for the kids and parents. I gave the team something to laugh about. I was sitting close to where our team bench was and I thought the refs made a bad call and I said "Good nite nursey what kind of call was that! Are the refs blind or what!" The Good nite nursey thing cracked them up. My Grandson said just wait she probably has a lot more sayings just as funny. He said it gets bad when one of us grandkids catch us saying it also. One team said well that's OK because she seems to know her basketball.
WarForOil

Southlake, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
All convicted Felons like WarForOil do that. That's not much different than that dirtbag blaming you for a post that you did not post. Dirtbags like him are all alike when it comes to making up lies and posting bullshit all over the internet. Just saying...
Wonder where all those missing posts you claim Topix
censors go. It doesn't seem possible that any of
your posts could be worse than the ones we do see.

They can't be being censored for profanity or stupidity,
those we see. Are you restricted from schools, playgrounds,
and farm animals ? Please don't pass on your genes.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
HELLO! PH:
Hope your weekend went good. It has been busy around here. Thank God the firing of fireworks around here is slowing down. Nikki my chocolate lab and Hunter my white lab lived thru another 4th. That's good. Watched my 15 yr. old grandson play in a basketball tournament and the team he plays for took 1st place which makes it a lot of fun for the kids and parents. I gave the team something to laugh about. I was sitting close to where our team bench was and I thought the refs made a bad call and I said "Good nite nursey what kind of call was that! Are the refs blind or what!" The Good nite nursey thing cracked them up. My Grandson said just wait she probably has a lot more sayings just as funny. He said it gets bad when one of us grandkids catch us saying it also. One team said well that's OK because she seems to know her basketball.

Good Afternoon TAMARA,
Thank you for asking and yes, I had a wonderful, long weekend. Long meaning everyone was off work and all came to my place here at the lake. Glad it's over, all are gone and it is back to nice and quiet I hear you about the fireworks and the dogs, lol. They didn't like the sound of them any better here, lol.

Tell your Grandson Congratulations for the win in their tournament. I agree, that would have been fun and made the kids and parents happy.

That's too funny, to hear you called the ref out for his ignorance, lol. Sometimes, someone just has to speak up, lol. My oldest brother did that same thing very often with 4 sons and all play baseball, basketball and football, all through their school years. Well, at least the ref's can see the bright side of it, you're not kicking them in the shins and setting them straight, lol, just kidding.

Hey, about that trolling dolt out of Grapevine Texas, just ignore that idiot. He has proven he is not here for any intelligent conversation. He/she is only here to throw insult as he has done on every thread he has posted on Topix. The dumb SOB can't even spell intelligent, never mind he would comprehend it. He/she is the perfect example of a trolling basement dweller. The retards know they can't go out in public spewing their ignorance so they seek their revenge hidden on the internet. Hopefully his/her parole office will find out and revoke him/her and we will be through with him/her.

Best Regards
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Afternoon TAMARA,
Thank you for asking and yes, I had a wonderful, long weekend. Long meaning everyone was off work and all came to my place here at the lake. Glad it's over, all are gone and it is back to nice and quiet I hear you about the fireworks and the dogs, lol. They didn't like the sound of them any better here, lol.
Tell your Grandson Congratulations for the win in their tournament. I agree, that would have been fun and made the kids and parents happy.
That's too funny, to hear you called the ref out for his ignorance, lol. Sometimes, someone just has to speak up, lol. My oldest brother did that same thing very often with 4 sons and all play baseball, basketball and football, all through their school years. Well, at least the ref's can see the bright side of it, you're not kicking them in the shins and setting them straight, lol, just kidding.
Hey, about that trolling dolt out of Grapevine Texas, just ignore that idiot. He has proven he is not here for any intelligent conversation. He/she is only here to throw insult as he has done on every thread he has posted on Topix. The dumb SOB can't even spell intelligent, never mind he would comprehend it. He/she is the perfect example of a trolling basement dweller. The retards know they can't go out in public spewing their ignorance so they seek their revenge hidden on the internet. Hopefully his/her parole office will find out and revoke him/her and we will be through with him/her.
Best Regards
Glad you had a great weekend. These kind of weekends are fun but it is nice to get back to normal.

Actually WFO doesn't bother me that much. In fact I find him sort of funny.

Now So What tends to drive me nuts. You know the posting about her parents getting rich off of health Insurance thing did. Now her rants about this Indian thing. I am not seeing where she is going with it and the now problem of illegals here in the States. This Pale Face does not give a rats ass that she is pist about the Indians getting a raw deal back in the times of old. I am not responsible for what happen back then and if she feels she has gotten screwed in this situation let take to the Founding Fathers or dig Custer up give him the piece of her mind like he would give a damn.
DoesntMatter

Chandler, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

So what's the plan?

The number of Americans receiving subsidized food assistance from the federal government has risen to 101 million, representing roughly a third of the U.S. population.

That means the number of Americans receiving food assistance has surpassed the number of private sector workers in the U.S.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

DoesntMatter wrote:
So what's the plan?
The number of Americans receiving subsidized food assistance from the federal government has risen to 101 million, representing roughly a third of the U.S. population.
That means the number of Americans receiving food assistance has surpassed the number of private sector workers in the U.S.
Does this surprise you? I think this is what the Obama and his followers want. If not they would be working harder to get the people back to work and instead of making them more reliable on government assistance. I think this is where this country is heading so the government will have more control over the lives of the people.
DoesntMatter

Chandler, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Does this surprise you? I think this is what the Obama and his followers want. If not they would be working harder to get the people back to work and instead of making them more reliable on government assistance. I think this is where this country is heading so the government will have more control over the lives of the people.
No this does not surprise me at all. How anyone can claim that this administration has helped this economy baffles me. They've had 5 years and its gone nowhere. And I agree with you. This was done by design and purposeful.
Dr Jones

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

U.S. man arrested after woman spots him in toilet
9:06 p.m. EDT July 8, 2013

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Authorities discovered man inside a septic tank at a water park
Woman saw man looking up at her from inside the toilet
He was covered in human waste when helped from the tank and was sprayed off with a hose
SAND SPRINGS, Oklahoma (AP)— A man remained jailed Monday on a peeping complaint after authorities discovered him inside a septic tank beneath a women's bathroom at a water park.

Kenneth Enslow, 52, was arrested Sunday after a woman called police. She had taken her 7-year-old daughter to the bathroom and noticed a man looking up at her from inside the toilet, Tulsa County Sheriff's Maj. Shannon Clark said.

"He went in there, climbed down in the septic and was looking up at the people utilizing that facility," Clark said.

Enslow, who was covered in human waste, was helped from the septic tank by members of the Keystone Fire Department, who sprayed him off with a fire hose and then transported to a hospital for evaluation, according to a sheriff's report.

******Ha,Ha, Okie make world HEADLINE,,,,......
Dr Jones

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

The reason TEXAS will not slide off into the Gulf is that Oklahoma SUCKS.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you had a great weekend. These kind of weekends are fun but it is nice to get back to normal.
Now So What tends to drive me nuts. You know the posting about her parents getting rich off of health Insurance thing did. Now her rants about this Indian thing. I am not seeing where she is going with it and the now problem of illegals here in the States. This Pale Face does not give a rats ass that she is pist about the Indians getting a raw deal back in the times of old. I am not responsible for what happen back then and if she feels she has gotten screwed in this situation let take to the Founding Fathers or dig Custer up give him the piece of her mind like he would give a damn.

Sorry I couldn't get right back to you, unexpected company came that is finally gone this morning, lol. I do find it funny the convicted felon, WFO brags that he is managing some Doctors Fortune yet he's always here on Topix posting stupid bullshit on several different threads and asking stupid questions like "what do they do with posts they don't allow it to be posted". Now what kind of a stupid question is that? That ignorant dolt is just a miserable parasite and shows absolutely no signs of intelligence or comprehension skills but I guess I shouldn't make fun of him/her since he/she seems to be mentally retarded.

As for "So What", I read all that was posted and personally, who really gives a rats'ass about that either. What's been done, right or wrong, is over and history. I didn't do it and it didn't happen to her. I'm more concerned with what is happening now.

As for the illegals, I suspect nothing will happen with that and they will continue to roam our streets all over the country, illegally voting for Democrats and soaking the taxpayer for all Obama can give them by executive order while bypassing Congress any and every way he can. The one and only promise that Community Disorganizer made and kept is he would fundamentally destroy America and that he has done and continues to do every chance he gets.
Best Regards to you
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

DoesntMatter wrote:
So what's the plan?

The same as it has been from day one, "Fundamentally Destroy America" just like he said he would.

He said it, he meant it and his actions represent it!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Dr Jones wrote:
U.S. man arrested after woman spots him in toilet
9:06 p.m. EDT July 8, 2013
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Authorities discovered man inside a septic tank at a water park
Woman saw man looking up at her from inside the toilet
He was covered in human waste when helped from the tank and was sprayed off with a hose
SAND SPRINGS, Oklahoma (AP)— A man remained jailed Monday on a peeping complaint after authorities discovered him inside a septic tank beneath a women's bathroom at a water park.
Kenneth Enslow, 52, was arrested Sunday after a woman called police. She had taken her 7-year-old daughter to the bathroom and noticed a man looking up at her from inside the toilet, Tulsa County Sheriff's Maj. Shannon Clark said.
"He went in there, climbed down in the septic and was looking up at the people utilizing that facility," Clark said.
Enslow, who was covered in human waste, was helped from the septic tank by members of the Keystone Fire Department, who sprayed him off with a fire hose and then transported to a hospital for evaluation, according to a sheriff's report.
******Ha,Ha, Okie make world HEADLINE,,,,......
What the story forgot to mention is he moved here from Vidor Texas and was born in Grapevine Texas!

What you forgot to mention is, if it was your brother or cousin, lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Republicans dismissed the notion that President Obama's decision to delay a key part of his health care law would keep them from hammering Democratic candidates who supported the legislation during the 2014 elections. Democrats are defending 21 Senate seats, compared to 14 for Republicans. The GOP has already started to attack Senate Democrats who voted for the 2010 law as they should. The House has voted more than 35 times since taking control of the chamber in 2011 to repeal or at least defund all or parts of ObamaCare, most recently in May.

The administration is delaying until 2015 the law’s so-called employer mandate that requires medium and large companies to provide coverage for their workers or face fines, in hopes of saving the Democrats from losing total control of the Senate as well as lose more seats in The House. Administration officials said the delay was in response to business leaders expressing concerns about “the complexity of the requirements” and the administration needing more time to effectively implement the requirements instead of telling the truth, it is a train wreck waiting to happen.

If Democrats thought delaying ObamaCare would make it easier for them in 2014, they seriously thought wrong. Republicans will galvanize on this issue and make a very loud point that the president knows what a disaster this bill has created and that he better raise the white flag before it is too late. Business leaders also applauded the change, saying it was a smart yet obvious move, adding the administration "finally recognized the obvious. ObamaCare is an unworkable law that will burden small businesses with huge costs whether the mandate is implemented now or later.

The delay has done nothing but fuel Republicans argument that ObamaCare isn’t ready for prime time and has not diminished the liability that it is for Democrats in 2014 and 2016. In fact, delaying the employer mandate may guarantee that Republicans pick up the White House in 2016 since ObamaCare could be responsible for the largest shuttering of small business the United States has ever seen when the employer mandate is actually implemented if it ever is. The announcement also appeared to have no impact on Republican governors and legislators who have steadily undermined a Medicaid expansion that had been expected to provide coverage to some 15 million people at taxpayer expense.

The health care law is already raising costs and costing jobs. This also means even the Obama administration knew the "train wreck" will only get worse… and it underscores the need to repeal the law and replace it with effective, patient-centered reforms. Democrats supported the decision to delay the mandate until after the election in 2014. Under the unaffordable care act, companies with 50 or more workers must provide unaffordable coverage to their full-time employees or get a series of escalating tax penalties if just one worker ends up getting government-subsidized insurance. Originally, that requirement was supposed to take effect Jan. 1, 2014 but... Obama knew he had to delay the "Train Wreck" that would fuel the onslaught of Democrats if the American People finally see the disaster they will suffer.

Most medium-sized and large businesses already offered health insurance yet, the requirement was expected to have the biggest consequences for major chain hotels, restaurants and retail stores that employ many workers. Some have already cut worker's hours and putting off hiring because of this lousy legislation. Remember, Obama had to bribe Politicians to vote for it. That should have been a red flag to anyone that was paying attention and explain why Obama lied when it said it would be done out in the open shown on C-SPAN instead of the backrooms deals and no one allowed to read it until it was passed.

Nancy Pelosi quote: "But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy."
So What

Mcloud, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you had a great weekend. These kind of weekends are fun but it is nice to get back to normal.
I didn't elaborate on my parent's insurance because I didn't expect someone that relies only on Medicare for ALL their healthcare needs to understand the many types of insurance over the past 50 years that have been available. I never said they got rich off of insurance, but I can see how you could come to that conclusion because of you and your husbands lack of adequate insurance.
I found it interesting how much this subject bothered you. Just because some people are better at making sure they don't become a burden to their children, or are one illness away from turning their assets over to the state so they can go into a long term care facility, doesn't give you the right to accuse someone of lying, or breaking the law.
You might not want to use the word "nuts" when referring to yourself. Someone will probably agree with you, and have you committed.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

So What wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't elaborate on my parent's insurance because I didn't expect someone that relies only on Medicare for ALL their healthcare needs to understand the many types of insurance over the past 50 years that have been available. I never said they got rich off of insurance, but I can see how you could come to that conclusion because of you and your husbands lack of adequate insurance.
I found it interesting how much this subject bothered you. Just because some people are better at making sure they don't become a burden to their children, or are one illness away from turning their assets over to the state so they can go into a long term care facility, doesn't give you the right to accuse someone of lying, or breaking the law.
You might not want to use the word "nuts" when referring to yourself. Someone will probably agree with you, and have you committed.
I am sorry you are to stupid to comprehend what you are told! We have adequate health insurance now and every since we got married ! I know how the health insurance works! You said your parent made money from their health insurance when the got sick. Has anyone in your family ever had a policy that had no deductible, no co-pay and paid 100% of the bills? Probably not! Will we did for years and when My Husband fought cancer it paid off beautifully but we did not make many off his cancer! You seem to have a problem with us now having Medicare, plus a supplement and drug insurance. I am not nuts but you damn sure are. Going on about something in history that is done and over with and tell me I am responsible. We here is something you can work on for your Indian issues. Pocahontas is related to some First Ladies. Edith Wilson which is deceased and Nancy Reagan. Maybe Nancy will help you with you Indian issues.
You are the one that came on here making statement about Health insurance and you could answer any question put to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 43,481 - 43,500 of62,184
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Yukon Discussions

Search the Yukon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma (Jul '13) 7 hr I_see_you 7,133
Bill Woodall 13 hr looking 5
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 18 hr Maddy 2,361
Debate: Marijuana - Oklahoma City, OK (Aug '10) Fri ThomasA 2,329
Mother Of Murdered Toddler Walks Free After Two... Fri Tracy 1
Do men wear women's panties (Jan '12) Apr 17 Hah 65
Destroy the KKK Apr 17 josphd 3
•••
•••
•••
Yukon Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Yukon Jobs