OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Seriouslady

Oklahoma City, OK

#43627 Jun 16, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
That's discusting alright but... that's not a picture you idiot! It is you in the damn mirror you ignorant dolt! Karen, justaminute here (yes, pun intended), who in the hell do you think you are fooling you dumbass? Ray?
BS. You've had a strokefest over WFO since Day One.
Seriouslady

Oklahoma City, OK

#43628 Jun 16, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't want to answer the question?
You're not too bright, are you, Zaney?
Seriouslady

Oklahoma City, OK

#43629 Jun 16, 2013
Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you don't know....yeah whatever!
You really are a sucker if you believe anything Zane and Packing Heat says.
Zane

United States

#43630 Jun 16, 2013
Justaminute seriouslady, you keep doing the same things and expect a different outcome and you say I'm not bright, LMAO
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#43631 Jun 16, 2013
And Holly Paz appears

WASHINGTON – An Internal Revenue Service supervisor in Washington says she was personally involved in scrutinizing some of the earliest applications from tea party groups seeking tax-exempt status, including some requests that languished for more than a year without action.
Holly Paz, who until recently was a top deputy in the division that handles applications for tax-exempt status, told congressional investigators she reviewed 20 to 30 applications. Her assertion contradicts initial claims by the agency that a small group of agents working in an office in Cincinnati were solely responsible for mishandling the applications.
Paz, however, provided no evidence that senior IRS officials ordered agents to target conservative groups or that anyone in the Obama administration outside the IRS was involved.
Instead, Paz described an agency in which IRS supervisors in Washington worked closely with agents in the field but didn't fully understand what those agents were doing. Paz said agents in Cincinnati openly talked about handling "tea party" cases, but she thought the term was merely shorthand for all applications from groups that were politically active -- conservative and liberal.
Paz said dozens of tea party applications sat untouched for more than a year while field agents waited for guidance from Washington on how to handle them. At the time, she said, Washington officials thought the agents in Cincinnati were processing the cases.
Paz was among the first IRS employees to be interviewed as part of a joint investigation by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee and the House Ways and Means Committee.
Congressional investigators have interviewed at least six IRS employees as part of their inquiry. The Associated Press has reviewed transcripts from three interviews -- with Paz and with two agents, Gary Muthert and Elizabeth Hofacre, from the Cincinnati office.
The IRS declined comment for this story.
A yearlong audit by the agency's inspector general found that IRS agents had improperly targeted conservative political groups for additional and sometimes onerous scrutiny when those groups applied for tax-exempt status.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#43632 Jun 16, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you say that?
If you had been around for any length of time you would know what ZANE was referring to. So if you really don't know then either go back and find out or ask nicely and they might tell you. But ZANE did not pull that statement out of thin air.
Zane

Arlington, TX

#43633 Jun 16, 2013
I'm not bright,
Zane

Arlington, TX

#43634 Jun 16, 2013
Bozone (n.): The substance surrounding stupid people that stops intelligent thinking or bright ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately for you, shows little sign of breaking down in the near future.

Is this an affliction of Repugs or just in the genes of all repugs?
Packing Heat

Arlington, TX

#43635 Jun 16, 2013
The wife and I got behind a group of school kids at the mall over the weekend, and all we heard was "F" this and "F" that.

But to be fair, I guess these okie kids had to talk about their test scores somewhere.
Marcus

Arlington, TX

#43636 Jun 16, 2013
A bee keeper had to leave his profession. Developed an alergy. Every time when around Republican bees, he'd get a BEE- ITCH.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#43637 Jun 16, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>If you had been around for any length of time you would know what ZANE was referring to. So if you really don't know then either go back and find out or ask nicely and they might tell you. But ZANE did not pull that statement out of thin air.

TAMARA,
Seriouslady is aka:Justaminute or her daughter typing her direction. She is morally bankrupt and absolutely going to find a way to get the last word on this thread even if it causes a riot at her Greasy Spoon.

I've read what the locals over there have said about her and it is really nice either yet she comes back for more. Again, proof positive you just can't fix stupid. Just saying.

Best Regards to You
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#43638 Jun 16, 2013
Meant to say "it really isn't nice" but what ever, she knows and is reading these threads hourly, shaken to the core by the reaction her hate caused.
Cheney on the Loose

Oklahoma City, OK

#43639 Jun 16, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>If you had been around for any length of time you would know what ZANE was referring to. So if you really don't know then either go back and find out or ask nicely and they might tell you. But ZANE did not pull that statement out of thin air.
Perhaps if you reread his posts, you would know that sloped skull Zaney, pulls everything out of thin air.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#43640 Jun 16, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
TAMARA,
Seriouslady is aka:Justaminute or her daughter typing her direction. She is morally bankrupt and absolutely going to find a way to get the last word on this thread even if it causes a riot at her Greasy Spoon.
I've read what the locals over there have said about her and it is really nice either yet she comes back for more. Again, proof positive you just can't fix stupid. Just saying.
Best Regards to You
I am thinking more than one of the new posters might be her. I just thought I would throw that post out at her. Isn't qodd after the big deal was made of me saying I thought that The King might be her husband that he disappeared.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#43641 Jun 16, 2013
Cheney on the Loose wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps if you reread his posts, you would know that sloped skull Zaney, pulls everything out of thin air.
I know exactly what Zane was referring to. And it was something that Justi told on herself. He was not pulling anything out of thin air. Go back at least to July or Aug of 2012.

well I know exactly what he is referring to and
Dr Jones

Arlington, TX

#43642 Jun 16, 2013
So one morning George W Bush calls Cheney and says "Please come over and help me. I have this killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to start it. Cheney asks "What is it a puzzle of?" George W says "From the picture on the box, it's a tiger."

So, Cheney figures that he's pretty good at puzzles, so he heads over to Crawford. George lets old Dick in the door and shows Dick to the table where George W has the puzzle spread all over the table. Cheney studies the pieces for a minute, then studies the box. He then turns to George W and says: "First, no matter what I do, I'm not going to be able to show you how to assemble these to look like the picture of that tiger.""Second, I'd advise you to have a cup of coffee and put all these Frosted Flakes back in the box."
TAMARA

Arlington, TX

#43643 Jun 16, 2013
Me husband is a keeper, he's a very busy man
I try to understand him and I help him all I can,
But sometimes in an evening I feel a trifle dim
All alone, I'm plucking pheasants, when I'd rather pluck with him.

I'm not a pheasant plucker, I'm a pheasant plucker's mate
I'm only plucking pheasants 'cos the pheasant plucker's late.

I'm not good at plucking pheasants, at pheasant plucking I get stuck
Though some pheasants find it pleasant I'd rather pluck a duck.
Oh plucking geese is gorgeous, I can pluck a goose with ease
But pheasant plucking's torture because they haven't any grease.

I'm not a pheasant plucker, he has gone out on the tiles
He only plucked one pheasant and I'm sitting here with piles.

You have to pluck them fresh, if it’s fresh they’re not unpleasant,
I knew a man in Dunstable who could pluck a frozen pheasant.
They say the village constable had pheasant plucking sessions
With the vicar on a Sunday ‘tween the first and second lessons.

I'm not a pheasant plucker, I'm a pheasant plucker's mum
I'm only plucking pheasants 'till the pheasant plucker's come.

My good friend Godfrey is most adept, he's really got the knack
He likes to have a pheasant plucked before he hits the sack.
I like to give a helping hand, I gather up the feathers,
It's really all our pheasant plucking keeps us pair together.

I'm not a pheasant plucker, I'm a pheasant plucker's friend
I'm only plucking pheasants as a means unto an end.

My husband's in the forest always banging with his gun
If he could hear me half the time I'm sure that he would run,
For there's fluff in all my crannies, there's feathers up my nose
And I'm itching in the kitchen from my head down to my toes.

I'm not a pheasant plucker, I'm a pheasant plucker's wife
And when we pluck together it's a pheasant plucking life!
Zane

United States

#43644 Jun 16, 2013
FAKE Dr Jones wrote:
So one morning George W Bush calls Cheney and says "Please come over and help me. I have this killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to start it. Cheney asks "What is it a puzzle of?" George W says "From the picture on the box, it's a tiger."
So, Cheney figures that he's pretty good at puzzles, so he heads over to Crawford. George lets old Dick in the door and shows Dick to the table where George W has the puzzle spread all over the table. Cheney studies the pieces for a minute, then studies the box. He then turns to George W and says: "First, no matter what I do, I'm not going to be able to show you how to assemble these to look like the picture of that tiger.""Second, I'd advise you to have a cup of coffee and put all these Frosted Flakes back in the box."
...more fake post.... Karen, Karen, Karen don't you have anything productive to do with your time like helping your husband or have you been such a sorry lazy azz he's told you to stay away?
Marcus

Arlington, TX

#43645 Jun 16, 2013
Zane walks into a doctors office with a 5 iron wrapped around his neck and 2 black eyes. "What happened to you?" asked the doctor. "Well it all started when my wife and I were golfing and by accident she hit the ball into a cow field. When we went to investigate, I saw the ball in a cow's ass. I went and lifted the tail of the cow and that's when I made my mistake." The doctor looked puzzled and asked, "What mistake was that?"
"I said 'Hey this looks like yours hun!'"
Zane

United States

#43646 Jun 16, 2013
FAKE TAMARA wrote:
Me husband is a keeper, he's a very busy man
I try to understand him and I help him all I can,
But sometimes in an evening I feel a trifle dim
All alone, I'm plucking pheasants, when I'd rather pluck with him.
I'm not a pheasant plucker, I'm a pheasant plucker's mate
I'm only plucking pheasants 'cos the pheasant plucker's late.
I'm not good at plucking pheasants, at pheasant plucking I get stuck
Though some pheasants find it pleasant I'd rather pluck a duck.
Oh plucking geese is gorgeous, I can pluck a goose with ease
But pheasant plucking's torture because they haven't any grease.
I'm not a pheasant plucker, he has gone out on the tiles
He only plucked one pheasant and I'm sitting here with piles.
You have to pluck them fresh, if it’s fresh they’re not unpleasant,
I knew a man in Dunstable who could pluck a frozen pheasant.
They say the village constable had pheasant plucking sessions
With the vicar on a Sunday ‘tween the first and second lessons.
I'm not a pheasant plucker, I'm a pheasant plucker's mum
I'm only plucking pheasants 'till the pheasant plucker's come.
My good friend Godfrey is most adept, he's really got the knack
He likes to have a pheasant plucked before he hits the sack.
I like to give a helping hand, I gather up the feathers,
It's really all our pheasant plucking keeps us pair together.
I'm not a pheasant plucker, I'm a pheasant plucker's friend
I'm only plucking pheasants as a means unto an end.
My husband's in the forest always banging with his gun
If he could hear me half the time I'm sure that he would run,
For there's fluff in all my crannies, there's feathers up my nose
And I'm itching in the kitchen from my head down to my toes.
I'm not a pheasant plucker, I'm a pheasant plucker's wife
And when we pluck together it's a pheasant plucking life!
same old tired behavior pattern...same old dog and no new tricks...same b.s. different username or borrow username doesn't matter all of us recognize you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kendra Conley: Weight 2 hr Glasco 8
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 6 hr Dreamcatcher08 557
Disability-Social Security Fraud - Report It !!! (Jul '10) Thu Poor mom 25
Kimberly Lavonne Cox: Stuck UP Thu FUKU 14
News Oklahoma Ranks In Top 10 Of States With The Wor... Thu scott 4
News Oklahoma Turnpike Authority delays toll increase Wed Watchdog 1
Angel Tscheter is Fat now!! Aug 22 Cotton Eye Joe 24

Yukon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance