OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39687 May 10, 2013
Anybody see the Daily Oklahoma today?

In honor of Mother's day they released the World ranking of health and well being of Mother's and Children..

Guess where we rank in the world?

The top 10?

No, not even close.

The US is ranked 68th...

And before you say all those abortions....Obamacare..rantin gs.

Sorry, all of the top 10 have national health care, sex ed, legal abortions, good schools....

Things they don't have: the NRA, a Military biggest in the world, to big to fail banks, profit over people mentality, or the delusion that corporations should make 1,000% more that their employees.

Happy Mother's Day!
Zane

United States

#39688 May 10, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Anybody see the Daily Oklahoma today?
In honor of Mother's day they released the World ranking of health and well being of Mother's and Children..
Guess where we rank in the world?
The top 10?
No, not even close.
The US is ranked 68th...
And before you say all those abortions....Obamacare..rantin gs.
Sorry, all of the top 10 have national health care, sex ed, legal abortions, good schools....
Things they don't have: the NRA, a Military biggest in the world, to big to fail banks, profit over people mentality, or the delusion that corporations should make 1,000% more that their employees.
Happy Mother's Day!
Bullshit. We all will have a moment of silence for the baby you killed 30 yrs ago.
Zane

United States

#39689 May 10, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>First of all Kiddo we are talking about homes here in Oklahoma where we live. At least I do. You copy/past the law say pools have to be fenced with in a fence. Then I will concede.
Tamara I want you to know justaliar lied again when she said I called you a hack. I never said any such thing she knows all of us knows she's a hack and I called her a hack, plain and simple. Just wanted to set the record straight if there was any question.

Misty said it first but I wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to you. I think your kids and grandkids were blessed to have you in their lives. I feel that way about MistyGirl too. Both you women are fine wives, mothers and grandmothers, I have no doubt.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39690 May 10, 2013
Zane, I know your kids have the ability and appearance of a zygote but it was never a baby.
Zane

United States

#39691 May 10, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Zane, I know your kids have the ability and appearance of a zygote but it was never a baby.
I don't have any kids. I would never kill any of my children either, if I had any.
Zane

United States

#39692 May 10, 2013
Justaliar were you pregnant with a baby before you had your abortion? If it wasn't a baby your were pregnant with then why have a abortion?

No one hears about the woman who was pregnant with a zygote do we? The kidnapper in Ohio who rape those girls and forced abortion on some of those them will be charged with murder of an unborn child. The prosecutor didn't say abortion of a zygote forced on victims of this kidnapper didn't count.

Your moral compass is so screwed up I don't think you can find your way home by yourself.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#39693 May 10, 2013
justaminute I have a good one going at
okies=lucky as hell. Care to join us?

=
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39694 May 10, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Anybody see the Daily Oklahoma today?
In honor of Mother's day they released the World ranking of health and well being of Mother's and Children..
Guess where we rank in the world?
The top 10?
No, not even close.
The US is ranked 68th...
And before you say all those abortions....Obamacare..rantin gs.
Sorry, all of the top 10 have national health care, sex ed, legal abortions, good schools....
Things they don't have: the NRA, a Military biggest in the world, to big to fail banks, profit over people mentality, or the delusion that corporations should make 1,000% more that their employees.
Happy Mother's Day!
Maybe that would if every that gets in trouble would expect us to go fight their battles and us fund it and support them while we do it. Maybe if stayed home and really took care of our home front and the citizens of this country.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39695 May 10, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
Tamara I want you to know justaliar lied again when she said I called you a hack. I never said any such thing she knows all of us knows she's a hack and I called her a hack, plain and simple. Just wanted to set the record straight if there was any question.
Misty said it first but I wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to you. I think your kids and grandkids were blessed to have you in their lives. I feel that way about MistyGirl too. Both you women are fine wives, mothers and grandmothers, I have no doubt.
Thank you but I knew what you said and I was not bothered by yours or Justi's post.

Thank you for you kind words.
Donnie

Brighton, MO

#39696 May 10, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

"""A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39697 May 10, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Anybody see the Daily Oklahoma today?
In honor of Mother's day they released the World ranking of health and well being of Mother's and Children..
Guess where we rank in the world?
The top 10?
No, not even close.
The US is ranked 68th...
And before you say all those abortions....Obamacare..rantin gs.
Sorry, all of the top 10 have national health care, sex ed, legal abortions, good schools....
Things they don't have: the NRA, a Military biggest in the world, to big to fail banks, profit over people mentality, or the delusion that corporations should make 1,000% more that their employees.
Happy Mother's Day!
A correction to my post earlier:

Maybe that would work for us if every country that gets into trouble would not expect us to go fight their battles and us fund it and support them while we do it. Maybe if we stayed at home and really took care of our home front and the citizens of this country.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#39698 May 10, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>A correction to my post earlier:
Maybe that would work for us if every country that gets into trouble would not expect us to go fight their battles and us fund it and support them while we do it. Maybe if we stayed at home and really took care of our home front and the citizens of this country.
What countries are you talking about?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39699 May 10, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>A correction to my post earlier:
Maybe that would work for us if every country that gets into trouble would not expect us to go fight their battles and us fund it and support them while we do it. Maybe if we stayed at home and really took care of our home front and the citizens of this country.
The top 10 is countries, not oil companies or corporations.

1 through 10:

Finland
Sweden
Norway
Iceland
Netherlands
Denmark
Spain
Belgium
Germany
Australia

Fighting their battles? Hardly

We export military hardware. We are Wars 'R' Us.

Do you recognize any of these countries as our funding them?

The only one in economic difficulties is Spain, and economic austerity has really bit them in the butt.

Iceland was the first country hit by the great Recession brought on by the Banksters, but when they time came, they didn't bail out the banksters, after facing all of their threats and blackmail, they said FU banksters and they were the first country to recover.

We are a militaristic oligarchy now.

TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39700 May 10, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
The top 10 is countries, not oil companies or corporations.
1 through 10:
Finland
Sweden
Norway
Iceland
Netherlands
Denmark
Spain
Belgium
Germany
Australia
Fighting their battles? Hardly
We export military hardware. We are Wars 'R' Us.
Do you recognize any of these countries as our funding them?
The only one in economic difficulties is Spain, and economic austerity has really bit them in the butt.
Iceland was the first country hit by the great Recession brought on by the Banksters, but when they time came, they didn't bail out the banksters, after facing all of their threats and blackmail, they said FU banksters and they were the first country to recover.
We are a militaristic oligarchy now.
What about the money Pres. Obama promise to Syria here of late to help fun their war? How about Vietnam and South Korea? These come to mind off the top of my head.
Zane

United States

#39701 May 10, 2013
Spain's economy sucks and their unemployment rate is sky high.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39702 May 10, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>What about the money Pres. Obama promise to Syria here of late to help fun their war? How about Vietnam and South Korea? These come to mind off the top of my head.
When I posted to you I was not referring to the 10 countries you listed. There is still more than 10 countries that are other than the ones you listed. I know one thing being able to get an abortion would not be a selling point for me to pick a new country to live.

Happy Mother's to you also!

Did we not fight against Germany? I would have to look it up to see if we gave them money to rebuild. I just remember that from any history class and I was not old enough to remember the war. So were in the habit to handing money to the countries we fought in back in very olden days.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39703 May 10, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>What about the money Pres. Obama promise to Syria here of late to help fun their war? How about Vietnam and South Korea? These come to mind off the top of my head.
Tamara, Syria is a mess and President Obama drew that red line to soon. Chemical weapons both the State and the Rebels seem to have them. We really don't know who the rebels are. We (the public) always want to save the innocent especially children but like Iraq, if we help topple the government there is too much of a void in the place of the Syrian government, the rebels are fighting among themselves. Sometimes the devil you know is better that the devil you don't. Libya is a mess and Iraq is almost at civil war.

Russia is backing the Syrian government.

Israel is next to Syria.

We need to stay back.

As much as we talk on here and have blogs and can read multitudes of info, we (the public) don't know what the heck is up. We need to sit back and watch. We can't be drawn in.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#39704 May 10, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>What about the money Pres. Obama promise to Syria here of late to help fun their war? How about Vietnam and South Korea? These come to mind off the top of my head.
The only money that is going to Syria from the U.S. at this time, is going to Israel.

As for S. Korea, are you trying to say we need to step aside and allow N. Korea to have at them.

And would you please enlighten me as to what your trying to say about Vietnam?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39705 May 10, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>When I posted to you I was not referring to the 10 countries you listed. There is still more than 10 countries that are other than the ones you listed. I know one thing being able to get an abortion would not be a selling point for me to pick a new country to live.
Happy Mother's to you also!
Did we not fight against Germany? I would have to look it up to see if we gave them money to rebuild. I just remember that from any history class and I was not old enough to remember the war. So were in the habit to handing money to the countries we fought in back in very olden days.
We've entered a new world since WWII.

As long as the Repubs are at war with this administration we can't even run our own government efficiently. We are just coming out of the worst recession and we haven't truly ended the one in Afghanistan.

Those countries on that list are the ones that have refused to be drawn in. They supported us in Afghanistan, but hate how we let it drift on for 10 years. Yes, we need to fix us. But we Dems and Repubs are so estranged, we need to fix that first.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39706 May 10, 2013
So What wrote:
justaminute I have a good one going at
okies=lucky as hell. Care to join us?
=
Okay, but even as a business owner in Oklahoma, I can barely stand to talk Oklahoma politics at this time. I don't have much to contribute anymore because really I have no representation in Oklahoma politics or the government anymore. Frankly our Oklahoma US senators and US congressman and Oklahoma congressman and senators make me grit my teeth.

I came to the thread and read a little bit and I'll come back and read and jump in if I have something relevant to say.

Thanks for asking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 4 hr Codywooton1993 448
Kimberly Lavonne Cox: Stuck Up 11 hr Gilbert Johnson 3
Embrace the Trumpet Thu TFCN 14
News Grider Found Guilty, Gets Life (Feb '07) Jun 22 Grim Reaper 51
Angel Tschetter is Fat Now Jun 22 Jamie Dundee 19
Kendra Conley: Weight Jun 21 Glasco 4
Brittany Shae Mixon Jun 19 Cameron 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yukon Mortgages