|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>And another one:
5-year-old shoots brother, 7, as they take a bath
A 5-year-old Texas boy shot his older brother, 7, in the back while the two were taking a bath, Houston police said.
2 kid's shootings in a day in Texas.
But there just accident's.....
For 6 days out of 7 we've had kids shooting kids....
Now we are over 150 kid's shot since Sandy Hook...while Republican's are doing the Benghazi Boogaloo....

Nearly a million children worldwide die every year as a result of injuries and the biggest killer is traffic accidents, according to a report from the World Health Organization yet Progressive Liberals refuse to consider background checks on car purchases but want to create more laws pertaining to guns legally owned by law abiding citizens. Do they really care how many children are killed everyday by people from having wrecks and killing our children or is it all about outlawing guns?

The report said traffic accidents, followed by drowning, fires and burns, falls, and poisoning, are the five major causes. About 830,000 children under 18 die every year (2275 Children everyday) and millions more children suffer disabling injuries that could have been prevented yet Progressive Liberals refuse to address this urgent issue of the Major Cause of Childrens Deaths in this Country. Why do Progressive Liberals refuse to have background checks on car purchases, background checks on water users, people with access to fires, poison with so many children killed everyday?

They whine and complain about guns yet the 5 major causes of deaths to our children has nothing to do with guns and not one peep about the 2275 children killed everyday by cars, drownings, fires, burns, falls or poisonings. Go figure!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Well there must be a lot of idiot gun owners with lousy families out there, since we had 150+ kids wounded or killed in the last 2 months.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Gee Heat, speaking of driving, we do require and pass regulations and laws about driving. And they get put on a database. Plus their required to have insurance. And pass a test to drive too. And we don't allow children to drive. And if kids under 18 kill someone driving the parents are held financially responsible.

Good idea. We should make gun owners do the same thing.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
Well there must be a lot of idiot gun owners with lousy families out there, since we had 150+ kids wounded or killed in the last 2 months.
Probably as many as there are irresponsible women that don't want their unborn babies because they would be in their way of life, so do away with that babies. I guess you could say there are a lot of idiot women out there screwing and to lazy to use protection! Irresponsible in any situations usually leads to know good for someone.

How many people die from meth? Should an allergy person rights to take Claritin D be made to not have access to the medicine? There people that abuse most anything out there. But the rights of those that don't should not be taken away.

My right for anything should not be taken away because of people that abuse those rights and that includes the gun thing. Who knows these kids could be living with people that members of the gang, drug dealers or they are flat stupid!

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

And we sure can suspend a license to drive. And put you in jail if you drink and drive. Drinking and shooting, didn't that result in Cheney shooting someone in the face when he was VP? LOL We should have had a congressional hearing on that one.

Twenty 6 year olds died in Newtown and the GOP shrugs--we don't need any new gun laws. It's just Democrats playing politics! And we have more dying from guns every day.

Four men die in Benghazi and we get 8 months of investigation, 11 congressional hearings, 20 staff briefings and 25K pages of documents. No politics here, no siree.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Probably as many as there are irresponsible women that don't want their unborn babies because they would be in their way of life, so do away with that babies. I guess you could say there are a lot of idiot women out there screwing and to lazy to use protection! Irresponsible in any situations usually leads to know good for someone.
How many people die from meth? Should an allergy person rights to take Claritin D be made to not have access to the medicine? There people that abuse most anything out there. But the rights of those that don't should not be taken away.
My right for anything should not be taken away because of people that abuse those rights and that includes the gun thing. Who knows these kids could be living with people that members of the gang, drug dealers or they are flat stupid!
I'm surprised that you don't have Medicare and Gays in there too Tamara.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
Gee Heat, speaking of driving, we do require and pass regulations and laws about driving. And they get put on a database. Plus their required to have insurance. And pass a test to drive too. And we don't allow children to drive. And if kids under 18 kill someone driving the parents are held financially responsible.
Good idea. We should make gun owners do the same thing.
In most case they do. legal gun owners to pass test and if the get licensed that are back ground checked, but in most cases if you buy a gun legally you are checked also. Only gun shows and private sales they are not.
There have been case where the gun owner was held responsible for the shooting by under age kids. But then I read where the government wants to make it where under age girls will be able to get abortions with out parent consent. Now are we responsible for our kids or not? Who pays for these under age girls bills and health insurance? PARENT!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
And we sure can suspend a license to drive. And put you in jail if you drink and drive. Drinking and shooting, didn't that result in Cheney shooting someone in the face when he was VP? LOL We should have had a congressional hearing on that one.
Twenty 6 year olds died in Newtown and the GOP shrugs--we don't need any new gun laws. It's just Democrats playing politics! And we have more dying from guns every day.
Four men die in Benghazi and we get 8 months of investigation, 11 congressional hearings, 20 staff briefings and 25K pages of documents. No politics here, no siree.
How many was there that killed the 4 at Benghazi? This was a major up rising against American people! Two different things here. You still have not explained other than completely taking everyones rights away and taking guns completely away what gun laws would be preventing these shooting by kids? JUST EXPLAIN WHAT YOU KEEP REFERRING TO!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised that you don't have Medicare and Gays in there too Tamara.
Why would I?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

If you buy a car and drive it from person privately or a car show, to step foot in the car you have to be licensed and have insurance too.

And the thing Tamara no body forces you to be a car owner. Or own a gun...let me take that back..some states are writing bills like that, force you to own a gun... like teachers..

But if you have a female body...Repubs love to write legislation for that...gun owners..never.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I?
Because we're talking guns and you throw in abortions and your other favorite topic:

"How many people die from meth? Should an allergy person rights to take Claritin D be made to not have access to the medicine? There people that abuse most anything out there. But the rights of those that don't should not be taken away."

Your having to go to the pharmacist to get your allergy meds.

You could have tried to go for a trifecta to obscure the topic of guns and child injury and death.
MistyGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
First I have heard it but it is true from all accounts I have researched. While we would always want everyone to be sworn in, it is not an absolute must in order to prosecute her for lying to the Senate or Congress so they will still go after her for lying in the end just the same as if she did take the oath. Here is the law concerning this issue:
TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 47 > 1001
1001. Statements or entries generally
(a) Except as otherwise provided in this section, whoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfully-
(1) falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact;
(2) makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or
(3) makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry;
shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both.
(c) With respect to any matter within the jurisdiction of the legislative branch, subsection (a) shall apply only to-
(1) administrative matters, including a claim for payment, a matter related to the procurement of property or services, personnel or employment practices, or support services, or a document required by law, rule, or regulation to be submitted to the Congress or any office or officer within the legislative branch; or
(2) any investigation or review, conducted pursuant to the authority of any committee, subcommittee, commission or office of the Congress, consistent with applicable rules of the House or Senate.
Regardless, I have a problem with waiving the swearing in process. We shouldn't require State Department employees to have higher standards and ethics than we do to the political appointees heading the entire department. Ridiculous double standard.

There is another matter I noticed justaminute had stated as factually correct, regarding several subjects I would like to address.

1. Regarding abortion clinics and Dr. Kermit Gosnell barely covered trial. Since the horror of Dr. Gosnell's trial more abortion clinic have been closed due to appalling practices and illegal activities. Let me name a few states that have closed clinics due to this disclosure. Ohio, Virginia, Mississippi, Delaware(2), Michigan, Pennsylvania, Kansas, just to name a few. No one is suggesting banning abortion, and for justaminute to suggest than is what people who have mention Dr. Gosnell want to happen is patently false. Abortions should never be birth control, there is too many ways to prevent pregnancies for abortion to be use as a convenience for those who engage in irresponsible sex.

2. The NRA supports safety with use of firearms. To suggest otherwise is patently false.

3. Finally justaminute said Darrell Issa denied Pickering's request to testify in the latest Benghazi Hearing, with the suggestion somehow it was unfair to Hillary, State Department and White House not to allow him to testify. This again is ridiculous. Pickering was hand selected to be a ARB member. Pickering has already said whatever he felt was pertinent about Benghazi and therefore there is no credible reason to have Pickering take up more hearing time rehashing the ARB Report.

One more issue I have is the little known fact that the Accountability Review Board has a total of 5 members when it is convened. 4 of the 5 members are hand picked to sit on this board, do you know who picked 4 of the 5 members on the ARB? Hillary Rodham Clinton, Secretary of State during the Benghazi attacks. No wonder the Inspector General is reviewing the ARB Report for accuracy.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
If you buy a car and drive it from person privately or a car show, to step foot in the car you have to be licensed and have insurance too.
And the thing Tamara no body forces you to be a car owner. Or own a gun...let me take that back..some states are writing bills like that, force you to own a gun... like teachers..
But if you have a female body...Repubs love to write legislation for that...gun owners..never.
I donot know why you keep bring this up to me when I have said over and over No matter where or when a gun is bought that a buyer should have to go thru a back ground check and I also think they should to go thru the licensing process! No one is forcing teachers to own a gun! But they are allowing teacher that are licensed to bring guns into the school!

You do get carried away with things.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Because we're talking guns and you throw in abortions and your other favorite topic:
"How many people die from meth? Should an allergy person rights to take Claritin D be made to not have access to the medicine? There people that abuse most anything out there. But the rights of those that don't should not be taken away."
Your having to go to the pharmacist to get your allergy meds.
You could have tried to go for a trifecta to obscure the topic of guns and child injury and death.
I guess with you the death of children and guns and their right to live is no different than an unborn childs right to live. In both cases the children are being killed by the irresponsible action of adults! You can buy Claritin D over the counter but guess what you show ID and you are being checked out and you cannot more at any one time then what the government allows. But knowing you, you would start yelling to have those meds pulled completely.
MistyGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
First I have heard it but it is true from all accounts I have researched. While we would always want everyone to be sworn in, it is not an absolute must in order to prosecute her for lying to the Senate or Congress so they will still go after her for lying in the end just the same as if she did take the oath. Here is the law concerning this issue:
TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 47 > 1001
1001. Statements or entries generally
(a) Except as otherwise provided in this section, whoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfully-
(1) falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact;
(2) makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or
(3) makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry;
shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both.
(c) With respect to any matter within the jurisdiction of the legislative branch, subsection (a) shall apply only to-
(1) administrative matters, including a claim for payment, a matter related to the procurement of property or services, personnel or employment practices, or support services, or a document required by law, rule, or regulation to be submitted to the Congress or any office or officer within the legislative branch; or
(2) any investigation or review, conducted pursuant to the authority of any committee, subcommittee, commission or office of the Congress, consistent with applicable rules of the House or Senate.
I think everyone regardless if they are a political appointee over a department as Hillary was or an employee of a particular branch of government, should be required to be sworn in so the full effect of any laws broken would apply.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Justi Just explain what exactly are the gun laws you are talking about that would prevent the death of these kids you keep acting concerned about!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless, I have a problem with waiving the swearing in process. We shouldn't require State Department employees to have higher standards and ethics than we do to the political appointees heading the entire department. Ridiculous double standard.
There is another matter I noticed justaminute had stated as factually correct, regarding several subjects I would like to address.
1. Regarding abortion clinics and Dr. Kermit Gosnell barely covered trial. Since the horror of Dr. Gosnell's trial more abortion clinic have been closed due to appalling practices and illegal activities. Let me name a few states that have closed clinics due to this disclosure. Ohio, Virginia, Mississippi, Delaware(2), Michigan, Pennsylvania, Kansas, just to name a few. No one is suggesting banning abortion, and for justaminute to suggest than is what people who have mention Dr. Gosnell want to happen is patently false. Abortions should never be birth control, there is too many ways to prevent pregnancies for abortion to be use as a convenience for those who engage in irresponsible sex.
2. The NRA supports safety with use of firearms. To suggest otherwise is patently false.
3. Finally justaminute said Darrell Issa denied Pickering's request to testify in the latest Benghazi Hearing, with the suggestion somehow it was unfair to Hillary, State Department and White House not to allow him to testify. This again is ridiculous. Pickering was hand selected to be a ARB member. Pickering has already said whatever he felt was pertinent about Benghazi and therefore there is no credible reason to have Pickering take up more hearing time rehashing the ARB Report.
One more issue I have is the little known fact that the Accountability Review Board has a total of 5 members when it is convened. 4 of the 5 members are hand picked to sit on this board, do you know who picked 4 of the 5 members on the ARB? Hillary Rodham Clinton, Secretary of State during the Benghazi attacks. No wonder the Inspector General is reviewing the ARB Report for accuracy.
Those states that closed those clinics had nothing to do with operating conditions like Gosnell, Misty.

They made stupid requirements to change their building codes, like hallways and other changes to force the practice to meet code or close. Practices like Gosnell, that would be all over the Repub news...nice try.

In fact, the practices forced out because of draconian code requirements were on TV the other day and they didn't have anything to do with the actual service....at all. Plus the court has stepped in a forced the state to back off.

This latest Issa witch hunt was about the ARB Misty...but we shouldn't have the co-Chairman that was responsible for the ARB there?...Give me a break...

And you want to slander the other people that were in the ARB committee too... LOL

It's like the other Repub hearings...on birth control and insurance coverage...no women allowed to testify...and when Dems call them they get slandered like Sandra Fluke...

No agenda here....no siree...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Misty

You know for someone that said that they were for Hillary in the past and that they were independant, your sure are aiming for Hillary and being very partisan...lol
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
Justi Just explain what exactly are the gun laws you are talking about that would prevent the death of these kids you keep acting concerned about!
Well, if gun owners are held up to rules and regulation and lost their ability to own a gun, they might not be so careless with them.

But we know that will never happen. There will be no laws. Kids will just keep shooting kids and gun owners will keep talking about those 'accidents.' But if you 'accidently' get pregnant, there are NO accidents.....lol

Republicans....regulations for owning a vagina: Absolutely

Regulations for owning a gun: Over my cold dead body...or over tmy kids cold dead body....which is never
MistyGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Those states that closed those clinics had nothing to do with operating conditions like Gosnell, Misty.
They made stupid requirements to change their building codes, like hallways and other changes to force the practice to meet code or close. Practices like Gosnell, that would be all over the Repub news...nice try.
In fact, the practices forced out because of draconian code requirements were on TV the other day and they didn't have anything to do with the actual service....at all. Plus the court has stepped in a forced the state to back off.
This latest Issa witch hunt was about the ARB Misty...but we shouldn't have the co-Chairman that was responsible for the ARB there?...Give me a break...
And you want to slander the other people that were in the ARB committee too... LOL
It's like the other Repub hearings...on birth control and insurance coverage...no women allowed to testify...and when Dems call them they get slandered like Sandra Fluke...
No agenda here....no siree...
I'm done with your misrepresentations and outright lies. Anyone who questions what I put in a post I would ask them to google the information and find out first hand what the truth is. Also check several sources.

Hardly slander if the facts back up the statement. You have very little understanding of law if you don't understand the basics.

I want the truth and you want to cover a political agenda. You and you alone are the one who has a political agenda. Someone posted before that the truth doesn't have a agenda. The truth will effect both democrats and republicans equally.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Yukon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Yukon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••